Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDaily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 2 I_voting_barDaily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDaily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 2 I_voting_barDaily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace)   Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:43 pm

Airo sent a quick nod in return, gesturing for her to follow along, as he moves away from the wall, heading in the direction of the gate. He glanced back to make sure the girl was following after him.

"So, What's your name, by the way?" he asked, trying to get a small conversation going as they make their way towards the gate, a five minute walk from their current position.
He maintained his professional and blank facial expression, his voice simply sounding plain as he spoke.

Last edited by Henate on Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace)   Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:46 pm

"Marie,but you can call me Motie,everyone does."She said walking at his side.Motie wasn't a shy person,she could hold convos for hours.But then she realized something."I don't even know his name!"She thought to herself."Excuse me sir but what is your name?"She asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace)   Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Airo turned his glance towards her briefly as he responded to her questions, his feet continuing forward in the very same pace "I'm Airo" he responded breifly, in a way that easily could have killed the rest of the conversation if he hadn't continued talking "I'll call you Marie, just to let you know" he stated, as he began to see the gate appear in the distance.

Last edited by Henate on Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace)   Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:13 pm

occ:Ooops it's maria

Motie smiled,she gazed at the gate soon the come.As the guards appeared she started to wave happily,they waved back at her."Hi fellas!"She yelled over to them.Before anypne could stop her she was running to them.Happy to see them.She hugged each one before letting go and standing there.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace)   Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:12 pm

He simply sighed as he steps closer, the guards who seemed to be busy with Maria suddenly straighening up immediatly, their bodies forming a straight line as they stood in attention. Airo came to a stop infront of the guards, glancing towards them.

"You may relax" he simply said, the guards getting into a more relaxed stance. "Do any of you know this girl, and can vouch for her, and that she is permitted to be inside the palace?" he asked with a stern, commanding voice, letting his eyes glide over the group of guards, waiting for their response.

Last edited by Henate on Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace)   Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:19 pm

"YOUR GENERAL!"She shouted finally noticing.After the guards straighten up and looked him in the eye.Motie smiled."I wonder why I didn't notice,your not dress like a servant."She said palming her face.She felt stupid for not knowing who he was."I wonder how I missed you,I know the guards but not you,unless your always around Owlan,I'm never eally around him,only seen him once."She said aloud.When Airo asked the question no guard spoke for awhile,scared that if they say they knew her they would be punished but then finally one spoke up.

"Well yes sir,she is related to Azula,which means she is related to the fire lord sir.Motie..I mean Maria has been around for awhile."The guard looked nervous for a second."Does this guy have so much power he puts fear into the guards?"Motie thoughts."Cool."She mumbled after what she just thought..

OCC:I hope you don't mind be RPing as one of the guards.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace)   Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:27 pm

OOC: Nah, don't mind. It was what i was aiming for.

He simply nodded towards the guard that spoke, ignoring Maria for now. "Very well. You may all return back to what you were doing." He simply said, turning around, heading away from the gate, the guards returning back to what they had been doing before.

"Alright, Maria. You can stick around. But the next time, please come through the gates." He simply said, not really waiting to see if she followed after him, or decided to stay put, he however assumed that she would be following after him.

Last edited by Henate on Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace)   Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:31 pm

Motie followed behind him.She liked the position Genral for some odd reason.Maybe because he was basically a leader,which is what Motie wanted to be,a leader.She didn't mean to seem weird but she just wanted to follow him to see what he will do.And when he asked her to use the gate she simply nodded eve though he couldn't see her.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace)   Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:44 pm

He turned his head slightly, glancing backwards, noticing that Maria was still following after him. "You know, I'm not going to do anything exciting today, other than patrol around the palace. You might aswell run along and find something to occupy yourself with" he stated, comming to a stop, turning around to face her. He was already late on his round.

"I'm sure people wouldn't be too happy to find you following after the person on patrol, in case something happened, or a situation occured.."

Last edited by Henate on Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace)   Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:51 pm

Motie rolled her hands and crossed her arms."Patrolling nothing,lets go attack someone!I'm sure somethings happening in town!"Motie said excited.She started jumping in the air."You must do more than patrol!"She said alud."There are hundred guards securing the place,there every where trust me!"She said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace)   Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next