Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Peng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4805)
Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapDaily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 3 I_voting_barDaily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1345)
Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapDaily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 3 I_voting_barDaily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (956)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (699)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace)   Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:01 pm

Airo simply shook his head. "Sorry. Today I'm on patrol, end of story. I have no business in town at the moment, so, I am staying on patrol. And there aren't guards everywhere, that's the problem. See how easily you got over the wall? This is the reason for why there is atleast two people on patrol, so that there isn't an area that is unguarded for more than five to ten minutes at a time, and even that is a bare minimum."

He turned around on his heel, his pace picking up, as he had a schedule on the patrol he had to follow, and he needed to catch up on the lost time.

Airo Yan- General of the Royal Guard/Fire Nation Noble

Last edited by Henate on Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace)   Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:06 pm

"Awww."Motie says.She really wanted to see him in action.She wanted a chance to use her bending in a fight.She never done it before.Then she got an Idea.It was crazy but she wanted to test Airo,she stopped as he kept walking.Then she did a lightning move known as 'the dragon dance' as she did all the moves she shot a big lightning bolt past Airo.She wanted to see what he will do.

Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace)   Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:16 pm

Airo came to a stop as the lightning soared past him, crashing into the building nearby. He let out an annoyed sigh, turned his head around, and shot the girl an intimidating glare. "Do that one more time, and I will have you placed in chains and dragged away." He simply stated, his voice as steady and calm as usual, but this only added to the effect of it.

He turned around completly, now facing the girl, glaring her down.

Last edited by Henate on Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace)   Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:39 pm

Motie,this is what she was talking about.she smiled as she flipped a couple times and shot lightning everywhere.She made sure one past Airo again."Hmm,I guess you'll have to put a twelve year old girl in prison."She stuck her tounge out at Airo,teasing him."It's gonna get good."She thought.

Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace)   Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:07 pm

Airo sighed deeply. "I never intended prison, only keep you locked up until we could get your family to come and take care of you instead." He calmly stated. His expression looked rather, displeased.

Not before long, a group of guards approached having heard the ruckus going on, and the lightning flying everywhere. Airo quickly noticed them, and left the girl in their hands. The guards were capable fighters, and he'd hate to burn a member of the royal family.

"Last warning. Or i'll have the guards place you in chains.."

Last edited by Henate on Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace)   Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:23 pm

"NO SUCH THING WILL HAPPEN!"She yelled sending a lightning bolt at one of the guards.She laughed.She was being playful at thi point.She didn't want any harm and she knew where ever she sent a bolt of lightning the a guard or Airo would wave it away.Their stronger than her.She then started shooting lightning around like crazy again."I am related to royal!"She yelled shooting a bolt at Airo."Catch it general."She thought.

Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace)   Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:28 pm

Airo sighed, extending his arm out towards the lightening, passing it down through his body, avoiding the heart, before sending it launching out, down towards the ground with his other hand, creating a loud bang. His gaze remained on the girl, appearing to be unaffected by any of her approaches. "I don't have time for your games, Marie." He stated.

"Restrain her." He simply said, those two words causing the guards to form a formation around her, inching closer, fending off her lightning, or any attempts at firebending, as Airo simply stood by and watched. No matter the approach, is he stepped in, the girl would end up badly burned.

Last edited by Henate on Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace)   Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:34 pm

She smiled amazed at what Airo just."Awesome."She said not noticing the guards closing in on her.Once she did she crouched down.She waited for the right time.When they finally surrounded her.Then she decided to get out her lightning whip,she scared them off but they still formed a circle around her."FEAR ME!"She said aloud as she laughed and started to whip at the guards with her whip.She laughed even more as she looked over at Airo,she put a hand on her hip.

Her father was exciting the palace when he heard the noise.He was startled,he stopped for a moment.He was just meeting with the fire lord.When he heard the lightning he jumped but only one word formed out his mouth."Maria."He whispered.

Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace)   Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:40 pm

He let out a deep sigh, his arms across his chest as he simply examined the girl. He stepped closer, ducking away from the lightning whip as it soared across the air-space, his hand reaching out, trying to grasp onto hers, as he began the process of re-directing the lightning towards the ground, his foot moving out on order to sweep the girl off her feet and down onto her back.

His movements were calm, and controlled, however, they happened at such a speed that even highly trained royal guards would be taken by suprise. His glance remained on the girl throughout the entire movement, assuming that within a second she would be lying on the ground, and within three, she would be restrained by the other guards.

Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace)   Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:46 pm

Naina sighed as she ran the brush through her hair. Any other day she would've slept in, as she normally did during her days off, however today was no normal day. Owlan had swapped soldier shifts in the Light State, which meant Naina's boyfriend Airo was coming home today, and he would be home for only a few months. Airo had been put in charge of the contingent of Fire Nation soldiers that protected it's lands within in the Light State, and as such he was often away to command the troops. Naina knew this would be a strain on their relationship in the future, but it was worth it in the end, especially if they were to be betrothed eventually. Naina just hoped he popped the question soon, as she was nearing her 30's.

Naina sighed again as she placed down her brush and then looked over at the window, Airo was probably passing through the nearby garden by now. She stood up and examined herself in the mirror, and then left her room. As she did she could feel the consciousness of her dragon, Glay'akk, brush up against her own. 'Good morning, Naina, you are going to see Airo?' thought the dragon. 'I am, how about yourself? Off on another hunt?' replied Naina. The dragon chuckled, 'How could you guess? he asked. 'I can feel your prowess in my mind, you're stalking something...a deer? No, a bear. Up in the mountains behind the palace, you are but feet away, and it does not see you. You are ready to pounce, you rear up and--' 'Got it,' said the old dragon. Naina smiled, and then bade the dragon a good meal, and then walked off to meet Airo.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace)   Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next