Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 9 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 9 I_vote_lcapChapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 9 I_voting_barChapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 9 I_vote_lcapChapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 9 I_voting_barChapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Lenkense
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Lenkense

Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed)   Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 3:10 pm

Oh let me buy some noodle soup he said aproching to a stand. "Here you have Motie" Ryu said giving her the noodles. "I've got some bad news to you. Yahyah has given my a small task that I bet you'd like to know. Oh sorry are you enjoying your noodles? I hope you are. You see Yahyah commanded me to kill you dragon. So i was wondering what do you think of it?" Ryu said while smiling.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed)   Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 3:14 pm

Motie put down her noodles for a second,she looked up,her eyes like Azula but then they soften."I see what she's doing.She not trying to get you to kill Nala,she trying to get you to fight me!"Motie said with excitement.

"Indeed I am,I thought you would like a fight."Yahyah appeared holding Tiki's hand as she could barely walk up to them.

"Oh my gosh this is the best next year birthday present you could have give me!"Motie teased as she hugged Yahyah."Do you accept?"Yahyah asked.Motie looked at Ryu and then she smiled."I accept this fight."She laughed with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Lenkense
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Lenkense

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed)   Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 3:22 pm

“Oh I see” Ryu laughed. “However I think you should forfait Motie.You see while you were busy talking to me I put some sleeping powder on your noodles. If we fight you’ll fall sleep in some short period of time I was hoping you would deny and then you’ll pass out so there would be no need for fighting. I didn’t know Yahyah’s intention. However I think I have beaten Motie or I’ll soon make it. It would be an unfair battle if we continue. So do you forfait Motie
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed)   Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 3:33 pm

"Fine."Motie yawned.

"That sleepig powder will ware off in a hour so until then,Nala Joco mo fean!"Motie yelled as she past out.Nala soon swooped down slapping Ryu with her tail Ryu,doing circles around him over and over."Oh this is even better."Yahyah said crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
Lenkense
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Lenkense

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed)   Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 4:40 pm

Ryu fell to the ground. That dragon had strength, nonetheless that only make Ryu more excited about the fight. Ryu used his fingertips to project fire lashes to the dragon. He had a plan but he didn’t know if it would work. He kept doing that hoping to tease the dragon.”Maybe I can tire him a bit that would be my chance” he thought.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed)   Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:48 pm

OCC:Her,tire her a bit lol

Nala tackled Ryu,putting him in her mouth.She gripped him hard enough so he won't slip,but not hard enough for her to harm him.Yahyah clapped her hands,while Tiki tried to get Motie up.motie was laying all about on the ground.Her eyes were shut,but not her mouth it was open and like Yahyah she talked in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Lenkense
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Lenkense

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed)   Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 7:49 pm

Ryu was completely disabled. But he wouldn’t give up. He soon realized that he could only move his head. He try to relax to he preparehim self for what he was about to do. He closed his eyes and started to felt a warm sensation in his mouth, in his thoat, and in his lips.As he tried to keep breathing the tumperature raised in his mouth. He was about to do it. Finally he released it. He was making the biggest fire breath he had ever done. It looked like Nala was the one producing the fire, that big it was. He strategicaly aimed to Nala’s palate hoping she would let him go.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed)   Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 7:55 pm

Nala felt him building fire and she raised higher and higher into the sky before she dropped him."Oh my.Motie did not tell her to not kill him,he better hope Motie wakes up."Yahyah told Tiki.Nala was gonna kill Ryu because she got no orders to keep him alive.Still Motie was drowsy.But her eyes opened as she just mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Lenkense
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Lenkense

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed)   Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:13 pm

Ryu was falling to the ground but he wasn’t afraid. He knew Master Firebender survived that kid of falling. He moved his leg pointing to the ground. Soon he managed to decrese his speed and felt like a feather. After a time he was in the ground but Nala was too high to get her. He sat down waiting for Nala in lotus position. He was trying to hear when Nala was closer. When he heard her coming toward him he stood up and started to move his arms in circles.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed)   Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 3:32 pm

Nala growled as Motie opened her eyes sliding to the ground."I'm almost up Nala."She mumbled."Mis uni ta."She barely mumbled but Nala could hear her.Volcano dance.Nala circled around him.That's all she did.She wasn't gonna do anything.She was doing what her and Motie were practicing for years.She would just circled him and circle him."Playing it smart!And I'm talking about the dragon!"Yahyah yelled with laughter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed)   Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed)
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next