Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) I_vote_lcapChapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) I_voting_barChapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) I_vote_lcapChapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) I_voting_barChapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Lenkense
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Lenkense

Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed)   Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:20 pm

A new day had started. Ryu was really nervous. Motie was clear about Yahyah; she was a going to make his life a hell. Ryu got up slowliy as he started dressing up. He decided there was to much work to do so his ceremonial clothing was out of the list. Instead, he wore some brown linen pants, a red cotton shirt, a black leather belt and some black shoes. He was both excieted and scared. Excieted becausee he was one step closer to freeing his family from this curse, but scared of Yahyah’s desires. He thought that he would figure it out eventually after all he was quite bright.

Ryu walk the same road again. This time he wasn’t rushing. He could smell the fishes that the clerks were preparing in the market. The smoked scented from the ready-to-eat seafood riminded him of the flavor of lapsang souchong tea. That heavy smoked flavour he enjoyed while having lunch with that mint like flavour hints. “TEA!” he thought turning around and walking toward the eastern side of the market.

It wasn’t too late for buying a gift for Yahyah. As he moved through the people he kept thinking what an old distinguished lady like Yahyah would enjoy better. He turned left as he entered into the tea alley. There were a dozen of stand out there most of them with them variaties, but he knew where he was heading.

“Good morning Xiang Lee! Lovely day, isn’t it?” Ryu said to the lady at the Jasmine Dragon stand. The company the Dragon of the West had started had gone worldwide offering Ba Sing Se best both tea and pottery.

“Good morning Ryu-kun!” replied gentlily the young lady. “It’s been a longtime since the last time you were here. It’s always a plasure to serve you” The Xiang was right since the dead of his father he never had time for a good cup of tea. Everything lately revolved around that goddamned curse. He missed the old happy days when he would spent days reading Moohashi-sensei tratises or Sifu Xu Tse journals. Those days seem to have faded away. But Ryu was an optimist he believed after his familiar duties were over he would be ready for his every day life. Plus those extract about “natural firebending” he found on some ancient scroll seemed to puzzle him. Was it true that there were a magic powder capable of giving everyone firebending skills?

Ryu had already made up his mind. “Give me two ounces of your finest oolong.” He said handing her the money. Xiang took out a green wood box. The box had the Jasmin Dragon symbol and four white lotuses in front of it. In each corner of the box there was a lotus. Xiang proceed to open it offering it to Ryu. Ryu smiled as the scent penetrated through his nose. It was Ba Sing Se’s Oolong, the finest of all nations. The tea was sweet scent, easy to swallow, and warm flavour. There was no one who could resist it. Only Northern Air Temple darjeling could bear any comparison.

Ryu walked away of the stand as he waved Xiang. He was heading once more toward Yahyah’s place. “This time” he thought “I got a gift for her.”

Last edited by Lenkense on Fri May 04, 2012 5:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed)   Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:34 pm

Tiki decided she would stay with Yahyah.She slept on the floor.She got up in a long dress Yahyah let her barrow,her hair was a tangled mess and she wore not make-up.She still looked pretty but she didn't look like the kyoshi warrior she was.She tryed to tip-toe pass Yahyah but she couldn't.

"Tiki!My sweet little Kyoshi leader,would you mind filling up the bucket with water,there a lake on the side of here."Yahyah told her.Tiki nodded.Yahyah's how was in the woods,by the palace.She walked out looking the way she did.She had the bucket in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Lenkense
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Lenkense

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed)   Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:37 pm

Ryu made his way to Yahyah’s. He wished he would’ve made it sooner but there were a lot of people in the market. He finally reached Yahyah’s and knocked the door. He was hoping not to get too late. There were some kids in the middle of the streets playing with a ball and they kept throwing the ball to whoever passed by. Ryu didn’t want to hurt the kids so he decided to take another road. That detour costed him some precious minutes. However he finaly was where he should’ve been. His impatience made him knock twice. Was someone at home? Maybe he just needed to wait longer.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed)   Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:43 pm

Yahya was asleep.She was too old to hear a thing.Her ears seem to shut off when she sleeps.Tiki gather as much refreshing water as she could.She started her way back seeing Ryu appeoach the door."Good morning."Tiki said to him as she opened the door.
Back to top Go down
Lenkense
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Lenkense

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed)   Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:04 pm

"Yahyah-sensei it's a a plasuere... Oh Tiki! It's you nice to meet you. Where is Yahyah? I'm ready for my duty. By the way I bought this for Yahyah. I hope she enjoys it" Ryu said as he showed her the tea box. "Did you sleep here last night? Have Yahyah told you what should I do?" Ryu's eager for the ring was increasing almost like that jewel had charmed him somehow. Ryu look into Tiki's eyes as he speak. Then something reminded him of someone he once met. "Tiki did you had break fast?"
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed)   Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:52 pm

"She is sleep,I will take it in for her if you'll like?"Tiki asked putting a strand of her hair back.She didn't think it was a good idea to bother a grumpy old woman in the morning.Especially for what he wants."If he interupts Yahyah's sleep now,he is asking to die!"Tiki thought.She didn't notice what Ryu said but then she put it tohether.

"No I was about too."Tiki said.
Back to top Go down
Lenkense
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Lenkense

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed)   Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:59 pm

Ryu remembered the tea in the box but a gift was a gift so he changed his plan. He wasn't sure about what to do, after all it wasn't his house. He wandered around in the living room trying to make up his mind. Finally he resolved what should they do.

"Would you like having breakfast at my place?"
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed)   Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:14 pm

Tiki shrugged.She was okay with that,it was nothing big just at his place."Sure just let me brush my hair."Tiki walked off getting ready to ebter another room before she stopped and looked back at him and smiled.

"I hope you know how to cook."
Back to top Go down
Lenkense
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Lenkense

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed)   Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:37 pm

Ryu nodded as he gently took Tiki by the arm. He mentaly went through the things he had at home. Several pastries, eggs, some bacon, bread, some fresh fruit, butter, flour and jam. That seemed to be fair for him probably not the best breakfast ever but that should do the trick. "Oh i can do some trick in the kitchen" he said while trying to get outside Yahyah's "Oh by the way are you here just visiting Motie? and where is she?" Although he like being with Tiki his mind was still thinking of the Dragon Ring. He even was considering theft as an option.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed)   Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:41 pm

Tiki thought.She remebered that each morning she would visit the palace with her father,then she would practice her bending."Yes I am here to visit her,we met once and ever since then I was like her big sister.She's probably at the palace with her dad.She is one of the great princesses that once lived there's granddaughter,her story of how she came is quite weird."Tiki said remebering the story of how her mother is a waterbender.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed)   Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed)
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next