Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapChapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 2 I_voting_barChapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapChapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 2 I_voting_barChapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Lenkense
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Lenkense

Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed)   Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:50 pm

"Wierd? How come?" he asked as they approached the threshold of the door. He tried to clear his mind. He was with Tiki at that time. "I must enjoy this moments and stop messing around with what i can't control" Ryu thought while he started huming his favorite lullaby. "Maybe we can still buy something at the market" he thought "after all it isn't too late. Ryu wondered Why Tiki was so sweet with him. Maybe something else was going through them. "Better not keep thinking. Erase your mind and enjoy" He continud thinking. Before he could realize they were heading to the market.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed)   Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:54 pm

Tiki began to talk."Her mother was a great waterbender who traveled,met her dad,fell in love,she lived with her mom in the southern trube with two half siblings until she became a fire bender.And sure I believe Yahyah likes fresh cabbage,if you want to suck up to her even more."Tiki smiled as she unleased her arm.She laughed as she went to one stand that had varieties of nuts and small fruit and things.
Back to top Go down
Lenkense
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Lenkense

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed)   Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 9:02 pm

Ryu laughed. Tiki was right he was trying too hard to impress Yahyah. But he thought it was fair Yahyah seemed to be a woman he must watched out. He bet half his paperwork thah Yahyah was up to something. "Focus, Ryu!" he thought as he follow Tiki "What are you looking for?" he asked "Beside making fun of me?"
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed)   Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 9:07 pm

Tiki shook her head."Nothing much,I'll just look around,you go find those cabbages."Tiki smiles again whipping her hair around to look back at him.She really screwed up."Oops."She thought."What is she gonna make him do with the cabbage?Probably make him cook it."She thought as she grabbed a berry and tried it."Mmm I'll take a sack please."She told the woman selling it hand her money.
Back to top Go down
Lenkense
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Lenkense

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed)   Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 9:21 pm

"No, I would pay for the lady" Ryu interrupted Tiki. He believed he had to be a gentle man after all he was asking her out. The lady looked at Ryu "Oh! Do you have any cabbage Madam? Where can i find some?" The lady pointed to some stands; Ryu proceed to those stand when soon he realized Tiki wasn't with him. He turned and look for Tiki she was still at the stand "There's something else you'd like sweetie?" He said while holding a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed)   Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 9:24 pm

Tiki put a hand on her hand as he laughed.Sh erolled her eyes at him and smiled."I'm fine darling."She teased following behind him as they approached the cabbage stand.A short old man stood by the stand,pleased to see them come.
Back to top Go down
Lenkense
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Lenkense

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed)   Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:06 pm

The stand was fulled with many different cabbages. Some were as small as a child fist other as big as a dragon egg. There were many colours: white, green, red, purple, yellow and even a blue one. Ryu never was a big fan of cabbages he liked better lettuce but he was trying to find out which would be Yahyah’s favorite. He gave up and then he realized that he had to aske Tiki.”So, Which one I should pick?”
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed)   Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:18 pm

Tiki thought about the one time she came and Yahyah cooked cabbage.It was yellow but not healthy looking.She pointed at the yellow."That one,it's no good looking,she will love it for some odd reason."She told him.It was true,when she tasted it,she felt sick but Yahyah ate it with her eyes closed eating all of it.
Back to top Go down
Lenkense
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Lenkense

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed)   Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:29 pm

"We're taking 2 yellow cabbages please" He said to the owner of the stand and gave him some money. “How does Yahyah prepare it? Does she use vinegar? Or some spices?” he kept asking as they moved through the market “It’s getting late maybe we should head to my house and have braekfast. Ready?” he said as he started rushing out of the market
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed)   Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:35 pm

Tiki nodded chasinfg after him."I don't know,she never tells."Tiki told him.Yahyah was a stubborn mule.She wouldn't tell a thing to anyone.Yahyah wouldn't even tell you how to get to a place.There was no use in asking her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed)   Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed)
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next