Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 11 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 11 I_vote_lcapChapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 11 I_voting_barChapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 11 I_vote_lcapChapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 11 I_voting_barChapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Lenkense
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Lenkense

Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed)   Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 3:09 pm

Ryu laughed. “Of course I hit her, and you are next” Ryu was preparing an other lightning for Motie as he rushed towards her. “It’s Cold fire time Motie. And you might be next Tiki”

Ryu could feel his heart going insane. Each beat sounded like a bomb in his ears. Each one stronger than the one before. As he aproached Motie it seemed that time was vanishing. Only the beat of his heart. His mind went completely blank and as he started beholding the nothingness. A mind free of thoughts he was trascending reality. A new state of conciousness. Then, the lightning. A Snap filled the air as Ryu went back to the real world
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed)   Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 3:15 pm

As Motie's noisy whipped hanged in the air, she smiled at Ryu, then back at Tiki." I think I can prevent any of that sweetie." Motie giggled as Tiki crossed her arms at what she just heard. Motie started doing a little lightning bending dance. She wiggled her hips a little as she swayed her hands around. She absorbed her lightning whip as she smiled again at Ryu." Watch this." She told him treatin this fight like a show. She then took her two fingers and s lightning came out she attached it to her hair. It didn't hurt her but since her hair wasin a neat braid she used her hair as a whip to fend Ryu off. As her hair twirled around wih the lightning making a noise she formed lightning in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Lenkense
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Lenkense

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed)   Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:07 pm

Ryu tried to stop but it was too late.He lost his concetration and he could not prepare another lightning soon enough. In addition he had gained too much momentum and he couldn’t stop himself. He was going directly to Motie and he couldn’t slow down. He was heading directly to Motie’s trap and there was nothing he could do. He decided to face the girl. There wasn’t much left to be done. This was gonna end now for good.

“Show me watch you got Motie!” He started preparing his stance.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed)   Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:11 pm

Motie smiled, her hair still twirling with lightning on it. She slowly backed up, she didn't want to be attacked by Ryu, he was too big and would take her out instantly. He gained speed and all she could do was do back flips over and over, not able to keep up." Oh wait, I'm a lightning bender, duh." She soon stopped a she started to lightning bend.
Back to top Go down
Lenkense
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Lenkense

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed)   Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:31 pm

One of Motie’s lightning struck Ryu. Soon he was falling down.

Ryu was running from Saber-tooth moose lion. The beast had corner him into a canyon. The path kept going norrower and narrower. Soon he could barely move through it. But the lion was gettint closer to him. Suddenly a bifurcation appeared in the path. Ryu took the left one and blasted the walls of the canyon hoping to start an avalanche. But it didn’t worked. The lion made a final blow and knocked down Ryu. The moose put his paws on Ryu’s neck and pierce through his throat.

Ryu woke up sweating. It was a dream. But THE RING! Where was he? And what had happened to Motie?
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed)   Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 5:26 pm

As Ryu began to awake, Motie smiled sweetly." Thank you for the fight Ryu, it was fun, Yahyah it was fun you should give him the ring!" Motie said as she put a hand out for Ryu. Yahyah sighed as she looked at the ring. She thought about it for the moment as she rolled her eyes." Fine!" She smile at Ryu, this was the most fun she had. She threw him the ring and smiled. Tiki smiled too.

"Now that you have the ring, what will happen next?" Tiki said.
Back to top Go down
Lenkense
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Lenkense

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed)   Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 5:38 pm

“I don’t know Tiki. I only know this is the first of the relics there are three left to look for. Yahyah, have you heard anything about this relics? Do you have any idea what could be the following one? Do you know something about a sword?” Ryu was full of questions about his mission and it seemed no one had a clear answer.

He tried to stand up but his shoulder hurted too much. There was a big scar in his left shoulder. He could barely handle the pain. “How long have I been sleeping?” Said Ryu rubbing his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed)   Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 5:53 pm

Yahyah shook her head, her gray bun of hair falling out of place."I'm sorry but I do not know my son, but you are a very bright young man, I am sure you will find the other relics, and as for Tiki, bye my sweet child, or shall I say Lord of Kyoshi island." Yahyah smiled between Ryu and Tiki, soon Motie gave Tiki a hug then gave Ryu one."I hope you do find the other relics and fight other benders!" She told him still hugging him but staring into his eyes. Motie was short compared to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed)   Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw (Closed)
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11