Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY)) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY)) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY)) - Page 2 I_voting_barA warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY)) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY)) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY)) - Page 2 I_voting_barA warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY)) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

A warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY))   A warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:18 pm

"You're welcome....however I didn't send anything back just because I was being kind....I can't bend...and throwing a sword isn't too easy" he said "But I get what your saying."
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

A warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY))   A warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 5:46 pm

Tuwa glared at Toano then kept walking. The guard looked at the group approaching the palace steps. “What business do you have here?” The guard questioned. Tuwa lifted her hood down and her long blond hair curled at the tips. “We are looking for this person,” Tuwa said handing the guard the photo, “You are here to see the queen? We have no time for peasants to visit the royalty, unless you have a invitation to meet her highness?” The guard said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: A warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY))   A warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 5:51 pm

Hideki looked over at Tuwa "We came ot far...we're looking for a noble's daughter, not the queen...but it's possible she may be in there" he said. Hideki stroked his beard and walked over towards the guard "Good sir, you see I'm here by order of Fire Lord Tsukiyomi, I am one of his personal guards, he has sent me here to...." he lowered his voice as he continued to talk to the guard. The guard nodded and let them in "I hope you find what you're looking for" said the guard.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: A warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY))   A warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:05 pm

Tuwa a little bit stunned the guard was agreeing so easily. The guard whispered to the other guard at the gate and it opened. The guard motioned his hand to the door stating 'You're on your own now,' and he went back to his post. Tuwa lead the group of 3 to the large encrusted dark nation crested door. Tuwa knocked politely and a girl around the age of 18 opened the door. She had long brown hair and she looked like she had just was getting ready to do a training section. "Hello, we are looking for this girl," Tuwa said handing the girl the photo, "Hello my name is Erin," she said studding the photo, "Are you looking for my sister? She is in her private study let me go get her," Erin went off and Tuwa grinned and after a moment or 2 a girl in a silk red and black trimmed kimono appeared, she had long black hair tied back into a braid with bangs hanging down across her forehead, her purple and pink eyes looking at the group with curiosity. "What did need to speak with me for?" The girl said in a questioning tone.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: A warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY))   A warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:09 pm

Hideki looked at her "See...we're looking for the Warrior of Shadow...and we've been told by Fire Lord Tsukiyomi that it's you" he said "We need you to come with us and join the Warriors of the Elements."
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: A warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY))   A warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:31 pm

"Let's talk about this in my study," The girl said leading them down the hallway to a large room full of book and a few chairs and a large desk in the center. "My name is Maki, what are all yours, and who are the warriors?" Maki asked the group.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: A warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY))   A warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:34 pm

"I'm Hideki Funaka, I'm the personal guard of Fire Princess Hisaki, me along with my friends Hayato and Fire Prince Kaji, and his cousins the royal twins Hisaki and Kaon went out in search of the Warriors of Elements. So far we have Sasavi, Kaon, Tuwa, The Avatar and we're in the process of finding the last three now...as for what the warriors are...they're...well..what are they?"
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: A warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY))   A warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:49 pm

Maki quickly thought and said "I would be happy to join you, if you will just give me a moment I will be ready to leave." Maki said exiting the room and coming back her long black hair flowing down and wearing a light blue tunic with black leggings underneath. A bow slug behind her back with and quiver of arrows and a sword strapped to her side with a shadowy glow. A pouch on her belt hold many coins and other assortments of things. "Ready to go?" Maki asked.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: A warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY))   A warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:52 pm

Hideki nodded "Yes" he said "Let's hurry, we're supposed to meet the others back at the Fire Nation."

(Okay I'll hve the others finish up their topics nad I'll make the fire nation topic, hang tight)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY))   A warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2