Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY)) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY)) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY)) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY)) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY)) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY)) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY)) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY)) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY)) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY)) I_vote_lcapA warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY)) I_voting_barA warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY)) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY)) I_vote_lcapA warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY)) I_voting_barA warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY)) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

A warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY)) Empty
PostSubject: A warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY))   A warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY)) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 7:20 pm

Tuwa's sand cloak didn't stand out much in the streets of the dark nation. Most people were immigrants and were coming to start a new life. The sun was shining softly thought the puffy clouds. Tuwa looked at Hideki and the true avatar and she blushed then took the photo out of her sandy over the shoulder bag. "Hmm," Tuwa said studying the photo. " She looks if so to have purple-pink eyes and ebony hair. So many immigrants," Tuwa paused to think," Let's check the high part town for nobles, royals and wealthy."
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: A warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY))   A warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY)) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 10:38 pm

Toano nodded his brown eyes scanning the mass of people walking through the busy streets. He was out of his old street performer clothes and actually had one of the firebenders burn them for him, that is how much he hated them. Now he was wearing his usual clothing, almost most of the clothes was green or different shade of greens and yellow trimming on the vest. The gold looking Earth Kingdom symbol was under his shirt against his chest making a small indent on the shirt as it rested underneath. Over him was a dark green cloak to blend in with the crowd, someone wearing all bright green in the Dark Nation would shine in past all the darkness. Toano listened to the girl, Tuwa was her name, but he has not learned all of the people's names. It was not to long ago when he revealed he was the real avatar and was taken from his "home" in Ba Sing Se and joined in this mission.

"So this person is of royalty?" He asked and looked at Tuwa, "How do we know if this said person will actually come with us? Cause if I had a family with money I would not leave them to join a group of people I don't know to fight for something I was just told about." He shrugged the dark cloak moving up showing his feet and going back down covering them. "Just a small thought."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: A warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY))   A warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 7:30 am

"Well, if the person had any sense of justice...they would more that likely join us. That Kagutsuchi kidnapped Hisaki's cousin, is pretending to be the Avatar and not to mention disrupting the balace, he needs to be stopped" he said "Or so I've been told anyway, but they'll join us, besides it's an adventure and everyone else agreed."
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: A warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY))   A warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 7:37 am

“I know a little bit about the Dark Nation from going into university’s library,” Tuwa paused and looked hard at the ground then continued, “The nation has 2 queens and 2 heirs to the throne and 1 prince. I would think the girl in higher up. She might be a queen, servant, or very wealthy person we will never know which.” Tuwa said then took out a scroll with a dark nation crest, “Here’s our map, lets see…ah here we are and we just need to go forward till we see the fountain then…turn left.”
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: A warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY))   A warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 8:09 am

Hideki, who was once a pirate, wasn't about to let a little girl tell him how to read a map. He grabbed the map from Tuwa's hands and started reading it. "Ah see, you were wrong, the maps upside down" he said "We need to head to the fountain back there, and turn right. Follow me"
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: A warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY))   A warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY)) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:16 am

Tuwa fumed inside her anger boiling, she's the earth warrior not him. Tuwa kicked the ground a the ground became pit just before Hideki. Tuwa smiled as he was almost to it.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: A warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY))   A warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY)) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:20 am

Hideki stopped still looking at the map, he looked left and walked towards that way. "Okay we're at the fountain...we're almost there..." he said as he walked up the street "There" he said pointing towards the large palace. "That's the palace" he said.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: A warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY))   A warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY)) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:28 am

Tuwa frowned and made her hand into a fist and a palm sized rock floated up. Tuwa was behind the 2 guys and she was ready to chuck it at Hideki but she waited for the right time. A dark alley was the path they had to go though, perfect, Tuwa thought. Tuwa threw the rock with her earth bending hitting Hideki it the head. Tuwa quickly wiped the grin off her face and pretended to be stunned he was hit the head.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: A warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY))   A warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY)) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:34 am

"OW!" cried Hideki as the rock hit him in the head. He rubbed the back of his head and grumbled something as he walked towards the Palace.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: A warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY))   A warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY)) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:05 pm

"Stop it Tuwa." Toano said keeping up the others his dark green cape whipping in the slight gusts of wind behind him. "We have to work together and tossing rocks at our teammates wont get that done." He took a few steps forward ahead of Tuwa and was closer to Hideki, "Thank you for ignoring her. I think sending something back would have not helped us at all."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY))   A warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A warrior of royal blood ((PRIVATE FOR Earthy, Kouzai, and Maki ONLY))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next