Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Kidnapped (Earthy, Kouzai) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Kidnapped (Earthy, Kouzai) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Kidnapped (Earthy, Kouzai) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Kidnapped (Earthy, Kouzai) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Kidnapped (Earthy, Kouzai) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Kidnapped (Earthy, Kouzai) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Kidnapped (Earthy, Kouzai) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Kidnapped (Earthy, Kouzai) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Kidnapped (Earthy, Kouzai) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Kidnapped (Earthy, Kouzai) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Kidnapped (Earthy, Kouzai) I_vote_lcapKidnapped (Earthy, Kouzai) I_voting_barKidnapped (Earthy, Kouzai) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Kidnapped (Earthy, Kouzai) I_vote_lcapKidnapped (Earthy, Kouzai) I_voting_barKidnapped (Earthy, Kouzai) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Kidnapped (Earthy, Kouzai)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Kidnapped (Earthy, Kouzai) Empty
PostSubject: Kidnapped (Earthy, Kouzai)   Kidnapped (Earthy, Kouzai) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 10:29 pm

Khiana woke up in a cold damp room. Lying down she looked around to observe her surroundings. Rubbing her eyes she sat up and looked at her leg to notice a cuff around it. Observing more she noticed that it was chained to the ground. She then got up and tried to pull the chain off. To her surprise she heard people talking "Hello?!" she yelled. Waiting for a response she moved towards to what she made out to be a door.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (Earthy, Kouzai)   Kidnapped (Earthy, Kouzai) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 10:45 pm

Captain Morgan had been drinking heavily, partying with his crew mates over the pillaging of an Earth Kingdom village. During the pillage they had made over 10 pounds in gold, and 20 pounds in other kinds of valuables, not mention a few prisoners they were holding for random. Right now, though very drunk himself, Captain Morgan and his First Mate and best mate, Goya. The two of them were going to check on the prisoners, though Captain Morgan in his drunk state had simply made fun of them moreso than take care of them.

Captain Morgan forced open the door, cursing as he tried to fumble with the handle, and then looked down at the girl. "Where you headin' off to girly?" he asked, "You wouldn't be tryin' ta run away now, would ya?" Morgan staggered forward, tripping over nothing, and took another swig of rum. "You see, you jus' got here," he said, "Leavin' now would be rude, very rude, and you wouldn't wantin' to be rude now, would ya? You haven' even tried the rum! Goya bring her some rum! You're of age right?"
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (Earthy, Kouzai)   Kidnapped (Earthy, Kouzai) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:12 pm

Goya had just finished raiding an Earth Kingdom village and while all the others were getting drunk off of the rum he was standing on the deck like usual. Goya was not one to drink a large amount of rum and pass out for days. He has also been far to busy trying to give medical attention to those who were harmed in the pillaging. Most of the time he only aided his crew, but there was one prisoner who got shot in the arm and was even more unlucky and taken on the ship. His green jacket was in his room so all he was wearing was his white long sleeved shirt , long green pants, and boots. Blood was splattered on his shirt from tying to get the bullet out of the person, but in the end the man lost a lot of blood and died. They just threw his body overboard and acted as if nothing happened. Goya felt slightly different, to him he lost a patient.

Goya could hear the captain shout from below the ship. He groaned, grabbed some rum, and walked down below the deck. He wondered into the prisoner's room and saw a very scared girl. Why did those idiots take a girl? "Captain," Goya said looking at the girl and then at his captain. "Why is there a girl on the ship? They are bad luck." He handed the rum to the Captain and figured he would just drink it himself. "Come on," Goya said motioning the captain to the door, "let's go join the crew." He sighed and figured it was useless to try and talk to the captain. He might as well let the man have his fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (Earthy, Kouzai)   Kidnapped (Earthy, Kouzai) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:21 pm

"Im only seventeen sir." She answered the captain. She was horrified that all these men have taken her away from Kaida. "How rude I am not a girl I am a lady." she said with a little scared tone but a little smirk appeared at backtalking one of her captors. Even though she was afraid she tried to mask it. She then moved to the back of the room. "So where is the egg?" She asked with a hint of worry in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (Earthy, Kouzai)   Kidnapped (Earthy, Kouzai) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:38 pm

"I was drinking at sixteen," grunted Captain Morgan, "Like it matters to me." Morgan drank more rum, letting it pour down his chin and neck and getting stuck in his neck. He looked over at Goya, and then went to take another drink, and realized the bottle was empty. "My rum is gone," he said in disbelief, "Why is my rum gone? Goya did you drink my rum?" Moran hiccuped and chuckled, "Hehe, funnny noise." he said amusedly.

He then heard the girl say something, ask him something, Morgan didn't hear properly from all the booze, but it sounded like, "Where is the egg?" "Egg? What the F*ck are you talking about egg?" asked Morgan, "We ate the eggs last month, we need to buy more eggs. I haven't had a decent meal with eggs in a while, Goya go buy more eggs!"
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped (Earthy, Kouzai)   Kidnapped (Earthy, Kouzai) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kidnapped (Earthy, Kouzai)
Page 1 of 1