Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
kidnapped brother I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
kidnapped brother I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
kidnapped brother I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
kidnapped brother I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
kidnapped brother I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
kidnapped brother I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
kidnapped brother I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
kidnapped brother I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
kidnapped brother I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
kidnapped brother 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
kidnapped brother I_vote_lcapkidnapped brother I_voting_barkidnapped brother I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
kidnapped brother I_vote_lcapkidnapped brother I_voting_barkidnapped brother I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

kidnapped brother

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

kidnapped brother Empty
PostSubject: kidnapped brother   kidnapped brother I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 4:49 pm

It had been a long night. Once again Cass had been drinking and flirting and as the smart brother it was his duty to get him home. It wasn't easy. Cass was the typical

earthbender. Big and brawny. Kazza managed to get Cass into his bed. He took of his brothers boots and threw a blanket over him. Shaking his head, he turned to leave, having a war meeting to get to. Suddenly everything went dark. When he awoke he was in a dark room with his hands and feet bound and he was gagged. He knew he couldn't bend. Terror set in when he realized his only hope was hung over in a bed in the city.

The next morning 2 earth nation soldiers appeared at the Taroph residence and knocked on the door. The sound reverberated through the house pounding nails into Cassius Taroph's head.
Back to top Go down

kidnapped brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: kidnapped brother   kidnapped brother I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 5:03 pm

" Hey! Hey Now, easy there!"

Cassius smiled as the server girl smacked his hands away from her kimono. He tipped over the vase of sake, sucking down every last drop. His grin reached cheek to cheek.

" Oh come on now Brother! Have a Drink! Live a little!!" He said nearly pushing the alcohol down his brothers tunic. Kazza had never been the one to party, and or to drink. Mother kept his nose stuffed into books rather than showing him the world. Of course Cassius wasnt allowed out either, but at least he yearned for something different than home.

One could easily say he became addicted to his lifestyle, meeting gorgeous women, slurping down the best drinks in town. But thats what he got as the life of a solider. Money and Fame. Well it wasn't really fame.

But wearing the uniform sure did have its kicks!

Cassius let out a huge burp and stood up from the bar table, " Ill take on any runt here! Just give it your best swi-" He said swaying.

Soon enough he spewed chunks onto the ground and fell to the ground unconscious.

-------------------------'-------

BAM BAM BAM BAM

Cass gritted his teeth, what was that sound? What time was it?

His head spun as he came to. What a pounding headache. He wasnt even too sure about last night, though it was like that most evenings. He struggled to find his pants and even then he had to hold them up to keep them from falling.

He opened the door to find two guards standing out front.

" Oh hey guys, Whats up?" He said nonchalantly. Cass leaned up against the door frame. He ran his free hand through his red hair and gave a smile.

" Your brother. Where is he?"
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

kidnapped brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: kidnapped brother   kidnapped brother I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 5:58 pm

Yami Sentoki was back in Ba-Sing-Se. She didn't have the best memories of this place, but she needing to find someplace to get a job. She was running low on money and wasn't able to find places to sell any game in outlying cities, so she came here. She was walking around the streets when she heard some party going on in a tavern she walked past. She looked through the window in disgust at some drunk soldier who was obviously abusing his authority. She just shrugged and walked on to a tea shop down the street where she had been hired.

The next morning, Yami woke up in her small apartment, looking around for a minute before remembering where she was. She got out of bed groggily and got dressed. She didn't have to work for another two hours, so she thought she would go to a nearby field to do some light training.

On her way to the field, she heard some talking at a house in a small neighborhood. Two soldiers were at the door, talking to the soldier she had seen last night. Yami also noticed something else: one of the windows was open. But it wasn't just open...it was as if the window itself had been removed. It was just an empty hole in the wall of the little home. She walked up the path to the house to investigate. "Excuse me for interrupting, but what is going on here?" she asked the two angry looking soldiers at the door. "That's none of your business, little girl." Yami snarled at the soldiers for calling her little girl. "Fine, I was just curious." she said before seemingly walking away. However, she actually had moved to a small garden in front of the house. She stayed perfectly still, and the patterns on her cloak allowed her to seem invisible. She listened intently to the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

kidnapped brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: kidnapped brother   kidnapped brother I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 7:13 pm

Kazza struggled against his bonds, but they were too tight. He could still move his fingers. If he could focus he might be able too bend the water he could hear dripping in the distance. He took a deep breath and extended his chi through his finger tips. Thankfully he could feel the water creeping towards him. when it touched his fingers he froze it into a sharp piece of ice. He started to cut his bonds. Suddenly he heard someone move towards him. he tried to cut quicker but they got to him first. The next thing he knew pain shot through his hand as the unseen person stepped on his fingers, breaking them. He didn't scream. He was not going to give them the satisfaction of him screaming. 'Hurry brother.'

When the girl left the soldiers turned bake to Cassius.

"Your brother never arrived for the war meeting. When did you last see him?"
Back to top Go down

kidnapped brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: kidnapped brother   kidnapped brother I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 9:24 pm

Before Cassius could say anything at all a girl walked up, she seemed out of the ordinary, nothing like he had seen around here usually. Cass pretty much did a double take ash she interrupted them. He wasn't mad, however the guard in front of him seemed rather annoyed, dismissing her quickly.

He looked back to the gentlemen in front of him, He didn't show up to the meeting? Granted, Kazza didn't talk much about it, as it was important he didn't leak too much information.

Cassius gritted his teeth, " Last night when he put me into bed. Did you check his apartment?" Normally Kazza didn't stay there, it was a gift from the state, but he never slept there, finding more solitude in Cassius's place. He even had his own roll away bed there.

Of course that was a lie, Cassius didnt personally witness Kazza putting him into bed, but no one else would be able to handle the stench of taking off his boots.

" If there is anything else i can do to aid in finding my brother please inform me at once. " He said. He wanted these guards out of his face, he wanted to get ready and search for his brother, there had to be something to explain his disappearance but what!?
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

kidnapped brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: kidnapped brother   kidnapped brother I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 3:26 pm

Yami was curious as to what was going on. A missing person? Yami hated kidnappers, mostly because she had been kidnapped a number of times in the past, one of them not too far from here. I hope it's not the same people as last time, she thought, then shook that thought aside. The people who had kidnapped her before were bijuu hunters, and she and her friends had killed their leader...right?

Yami watched as the guards turned to walk away from the house. Before the soldier at the door could close it, she walked up to the door and said, "A missing person? Do you have any information as to why your brother would be missing? My name's Yami, by the way. Sorry for intruding, but it's a natural impulse of mine to help people whenever I can."
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

kidnapped brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: kidnapped brother   kidnapped brother I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 3:31 pm

(occ i skip my turn)
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

kidnapped brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: kidnapped brother   kidnapped brother I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 1:36 pm

Drago Phoenix:
Drago "black" Phoenix , a bounty hunter with the title "the black phoenix", which he got because of his black outfit, and his mastery in both fire bending and lightning bending, however even though he used dark bending, he isn't known for that... Drago was walking in the pathways of Ba Sing Se when he...got lost? he walked around to find someone but everyone who he talked to didn't know the the place he was looking for..." it's a popular inn how come no one knows it's location?" he walked pasted yami and the soldiers without him realizing it. until he passed her and looked behind him..."yami?!"
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

kidnapped brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: kidnapped brother   kidnapped brother I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 9:18 pm

Kazza was lying there in pain. He knew that he couldn't set his fingers himself and without full use of his hands. He was stuck. He heard someone coming down the corridor out side his dark room. "Hurry brother"
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

kidnapped brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: kidnapped brother   kidnapped brother I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 1:02 pm

(linds it's your turn)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

kidnapped brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: kidnapped brother   kidnapped brother I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kidnapped brother
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next