Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Brother vs. a Brother I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Brother vs. a Brother I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Brother vs. a Brother I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Brother vs. a Brother I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Brother vs. a Brother I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Brother vs. a Brother I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Brother vs. a Brother I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Brother vs. a Brother I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Brother vs. a Brother I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Brother vs. a Brother 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Brother vs. a Brother I_vote_lcapBrother vs. a Brother I_voting_barBrother vs. a Brother I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Brother vs. a Brother I_vote_lcapBrother vs. a Brother I_voting_barBrother vs. a Brother I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Brother vs. a Brother

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Brother vs. a Brother Empty
PostSubject: Brother vs. a Brother   Brother vs. a Brother I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:37 pm

Katsuro crouched down in the streets. He hid behind a building. He had been there three days, trying to find a criminal his father wanted arrested., untill now. He had a lead, a criminal organization known as the Red Pheonix. Katsuro got ready to charge into the base, but he stopped "Who's there?" he asked, he knew he was being watched.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: Brother vs. a Brother   Brother vs. a Brother I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:41 pm

Aztlan didn't say anything. He was ontop of the building next to the boy who was trying to bust his organization. "Who's there?" the boy called. Aztlan didn't answer. he pulled his hood up over his head and drew his sword. This boy needed to be eliminated. Quietly, he climbed down the fire escape.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Brother vs. a Brother   Brother vs. a Brother I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:47 pm

Katsuro could hear someone move, he pulled his Katana and circled around looking for any sign of an attacker. "I know you're there...come on and show yourself" he said "Don't bother hiding from me."
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: Brother vs. a Brother   Brother vs. a Brother I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:56 pm

Aztan continued making his was silently down the fire escape. He wasn't sure if the boy could sense him or not, but he wasn't gonna make any sound or show himself either way. He put his sword in his mouth and jumped down the rest of the way, landing quietly and like a cat. He followed the boy around the building, katana in hand, melded into the shadows. He was a Dark Bender, and knew a bit of Fire Bending. Then, with one fluid motion, Aztlan brought the sword around the boy's side, intending to slice right through him.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Brother vs. a Brother   Brother vs. a Brother I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 6:04 pm

Katsuro felt a blade attempt to slice through his armor, he simply smiled. "My armor protects me from damage...however" he said "Even if you had succesfully killed me...you would've killed my fire clone." In an instant Katsuro appeared behind his opponent sword to his back.
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: Brother vs. a Brother   Brother vs. a Brother I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 6:10 pm

Aztlan wasn't surprised at all, and was slightly amused by the boys confidence. He felt the sword at his back and disappeared, reappearing behind him. He decided not to kill him, even knowing that it might get him punished. "You'd best leave our organization alone," he whispered in the boy's ear. He flashed his Red Pheonix logo in front of the boy, and stepped back into the shadows. "May I have your name before I take my leave?" He had an accent that no one could place.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Brother vs. a Brother   Brother vs. a Brother I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 6:13 pm

Katsuro sighed "I'll leave you alone...for now" he said "My name...is Katsuro..Fire Prince Katsuro"
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: Brother vs. a Brother   Brother vs. a Brother I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 6:16 pm

Aztlan raised an eyebrow and grinned. "Fire Prince Katsuro? Interesting.... Very interesting.... We shall meet again Katsuro. Call me Aztlan." With that he shadow ported back to the Red Phoenix base.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Brother vs. a Brother   Brother vs. a Brother I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 6:24 pm

"A-Aztlan?!" Katsuro couldn't believe what he just heard. Aztlan was the name of his older brother "Did he just say Aztlan?" he said "That name...that was the name of my brother...now that I think about it..the Red Phoenix could be the red bird my mother saw...and Aztlan isn't a popular name...I finally meet my brother...and he tries kill me...this should be interesting"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brother vs. a Brother   Brother vs. a Brother I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brother vs. a Brother
Page 1 of 1