Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Brother vs. A Brother (Redux Open to Kali) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Brother vs. A Brother (Redux Open to Kali) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Brother vs. A Brother (Redux Open to Kali) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Brother vs. A Brother (Redux Open to Kali) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Brother vs. A Brother (Redux Open to Kali) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Brother vs. A Brother (Redux Open to Kali) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Brother vs. A Brother (Redux Open to Kali) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Brother vs. A Brother (Redux Open to Kali) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Brother vs. A Brother (Redux Open to Kali) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Brother vs. A Brother (Redux Open to Kali) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Brother vs. A Brother (Redux Open to Kali) I_vote_lcapBrother vs. A Brother (Redux Open to Kali) I_voting_barBrother vs. A Brother (Redux Open to Kali) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Brother vs. A Brother (Redux Open to Kali) I_vote_lcapBrother vs. A Brother (Redux Open to Kali) I_voting_barBrother vs. A Brother (Redux Open to Kali) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Brother vs. A Brother (Redux Open to Kali)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Brother vs. A Brother (Redux Open to Kali) Empty
PostSubject: Brother vs. A Brother (Redux Open to Kali)   Brother vs. A Brother (Redux Open to Kali) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:10 pm

Katsuro touched down on the cold cement ground. He had spent the last few hours staking out members of the Order of the Dark Phoenix, waiting to find their hideout's entrance. Katsuro had finally managed to lure out a Dark Order member to get the information he needed. Now all he needed to do was infiltrate, gather some information if he could, and get out. Katsuro drew his sword and started to walk, keeping a wary eye out. He stopped quickly as the hairs on the back of his neck pricked up "I hope Raiden's keeping up his end of the guard. He's supposed to be two block over...out of eye sight...but within ear shot" said Katsuro, Katsuro sighed "He's probably sleeping again..." Kishiu straightened up again "Who's there?!" he demanded to the shadows "Show yourself!"
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: Brother vs. A Brother (Redux Open to Kali)   Brother vs. A Brother (Redux Open to Kali) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:23 pm

Aztlan had been following the boy for about five minutes when he suddenly drew his sword and turned toward where he was lurking. "Who's there?! Show yourself!" Aztlan cocked his head to the left slightly, his eyes gleaming like a cats in the dark for once. He didn't think this boy could match him in skills, and knew he was going to be found eventually. Why not now? Still, he wasn't going to give him anything, and kept his mouth shut. Years of training had taught him to wait and let your opponent make the first move, or at least make their motive clear. Which was strange, considering the Order almost always made the first move. They were rash, he would admit that much. And with their recent dealings with Lethal, they were sure to close in on the Light Kingdom soon. This, of course, was classified information that he wasn't suppose to know but seeing as he lived with General Lieme, the leader of the Order and advisor to King Erebos, he picked a lot of things up. For safety's sake, Aztlan put a hand on the gun he had in his holster. He was lucky to have it, guns had just been manufactured, but it had proven very helpful already. They were much faster than swords.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Brother vs. A Brother (Redux Open to Kali)   Brother vs. A Brother (Redux Open to Kali) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 11:09 pm

Katsuro raised his sword and smiled "You know..." he said calmly closing his eyes "You should really learn to watch your back." Katsuro opened his eyes and charged in the direction of his attacker 'Let's hope he takes the bait' thought Katsuro 'This strategy better work...it's never failed me yet..of course this opponent seems smarter than the other ones i've faced to get here...lets hope I'm wrong...'
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: Brother vs. A Brother (Redux Open to Kali)   Brother vs. A Brother (Redux Open to Kali) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:34 pm

Aztlan stayed where he was and continued to look at the boy. How petty, he hated it when his prey was overly confident in themselves. He sighed, feeling the presence, and suddenly disappeared, reappearing behind him. He, of course, had just shadow ported but that art was only know to very few, doubtful that this boy had even heard of it. He pulled his gun out of his holster and put it to the boy's head. "Don't mess around with me, I'm just here to keep you from hurting yourself," he smiled. In a way, that was the truth, he only wanted to keep this boy away from the Order, and in doing that he was enforcing the boy's safety as well. But if he had to kill him, he would kill him, his family was more important than this stranger poking his nose into other's business.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Brother vs. A Brother (Redux Open to Kali)   Brother vs. A Brother (Redux Open to Kali) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:46 pm

Katsuro smiled "You fell for it..." he said mockingly. Katsuro smiled again as he slowly melted into ashes. "You really ought to learnt he difference..between a dream.." he said "And a reality." Katsuro appeared on top of a building, to the left of Aztlan. 'He's smart to use the shadows...that seems to be his strength. I just need to keep him in the light though' thought Katsuro. "Who are you?" asked Katsuro firmly "You look like you would be a higher up in the Order...I'm glad I ran into you...makes my job easier." Katsuro drew his sword and looked at Aztlan, readying for an attack, or a retaliation. Katsuro only really wanted an answer, but he needed to be prepared.
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: Brother vs. A Brother (Redux Open to Kali)   Brother vs. A Brother (Redux Open to Kali) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 11:00 pm

Aztlan looked up at the boy, showing no emotion. He was a bit surprised sure, but he never underestimated anyone. He listened to the boy demand answers, but he wasn't getting any. People had to learn that you can't just expect everything to go your way. He stared up at the boy with vigilance like he was mute and/or deaf. He considered porting out, but didn't want to loose the trail on this boy. For his own sake mostly, because his father would kill him. Instead he pointed his gun at him again, with perfect aim. He was an expert with his gun, and unless they cheated and shadow ported (only members of the Order) he always hit his mark.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Brother vs. A Brother (Redux Open to Kali)   Brother vs. A Brother (Redux Open to Kali) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 1:42 am

Katsuro groaned "You're a real pain aren't you?" he asked "Well...logic would dictate that I should probably move to a safer vantage point..." Katsuro smiled again, once more turning to ash and appearing behind Aztlan. "Like from right behind you" he said "I was waiting for you to show yourself. You were a real pain to drag out of the shadows you know that?" Katsuro smiled as he drew his sword and placed the tip to Aztlan's back "Go ahead" he said "Try and run....try and move. See what happens."
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: Brother vs. A Brother (Redux Open to Kali)   Brother vs. A Brother (Redux Open to Kali) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:23 pm

Aztlan couldn't help but grin, and suddenly disappeared. It wasn't a clone, there was no crumbling into ashes of exploding in a puff of smoke, or turning into water or dark energy, he was simply gone. And appeared right behind the boy, gun to his head, his finger on the trigger. He then spoke again, his voice slightly accented in the Dark Nation dialect. "I really would rather not shoot you, especially if you are another clone, because that pisses me off. Now it's my turn, why are you here and looking into the Order of the Dark Phoenix? We never did anything to you, unless.... You want to join?" His tone was mocking but he might consider letting this boy join if he proved himself.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Brother vs. A Brother (Redux Open to Kali)   Brother vs. A Brother (Redux Open to Kali) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:40 pm

Katsuro smiled "Like I'd ever join bastards like you" he said with a smile "You're pretty stupid though. Falling right into my trap. No this one isn't a clone...however, it is a set up. Raiden now!!" Katusuro spun around so that he was back to back with his opponent. As he did 7 chains burst from the ground around him and tied up him and Aztlan. Now back to back with his opponent, both restrained and unable to move, Katsuro smiled. "You need to think things through more." he said. There was a laugh as Raiden appeared from the shadows "The idiot never saw it coming eh Suro?" said Raiden cockily. Katsuro sighed "Can you hurry this interrogation up please Rai, these chains are cutting off my circulation" he said. Raiden laughed "Hey you wanted to be the decoy" he retorded with a smile. Katsuro glared "I did that forgetting my partner was an idiot!" he said sarcastically. Raiden ignored him and turned to the other boy "So kid, what's your name?" he asked "You don't mind if I call you kid right? You seem younger than me...by a year at least."
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: Brother vs. A Brother (Redux Open to Kali)   Brother vs. A Brother (Redux Open to Kali) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:49 pm

Aztlan wasn't prepared for the chains, and now he was binded to the kid he was just about to kill. A man, his name Raiden from what the kid, apparently Katsuro, shouted, jumped down and smiled oh so over confidently. He seemed to forget that Aztlan could teleport. In fact, Katsuro had seemed to miss that fact as well even though he'd done it twice already. Aztlan sighed and gave a small chuckle, but decided to play along with their little game. "Well, I'd prefer it if you call me Aztlan instead of kid, seeing as you don't seem to be the sharpest tool in the shed, if you catch my drift. But you do look powerful, we could use you in the Order but your friend already said no so I'd assume it'd be the same for you? Pity, although you probably would get killed within a day." He smiled wickedly, and prepared to shadow port out at any second.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brother vs. A Brother (Redux Open to Kali)   Brother vs. A Brother (Redux Open to Kali) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brother vs. A Brother (Redux Open to Kali)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next