Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) I_vote_lcapSpilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) I_voting_barSpilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) I_vote_lcapSpilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) I_voting_barSpilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private))

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) Empty
PostSubject: Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private))   Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:52 pm

It had been a weeks since the day Akari Went off on her own. She had traveled to Ba Sing Se and continued on with her plan 'B'. After entering the city she travel to the lower rings bar. There she started a fight with a kingdom solider and was arrested. Two weeks later, she was released back to the lower ring with a warning. While in the prison she mapped out all defense and tender points. A day later, Akari lurked a Earth kingdom solider into the inn, becoming a women again. After in the room she attacked him by using the pressure ones, putting him in a coma. Akari then soled his uniform. She lied him in the bed at the inn, leaving him to his unconsciousness. She Passed through the walls completely in character.

Week later, word came to Akari's ear that a light bender, a annoying talking dragon, and a raging wolf was captured for Murder. Gossip went that the light bender girl has gotten into a fight with a guard at the inn the day the same guard was found dead up stairs. The girl was sent to death.

Akari sat in the guard's quarters, squinted her eyes, she knew it was Yukina and her companions. What would she do? She wanted to save her friend but the harsh word came back and strike Akari in the heart. A tear dripped from her nose.

A passing guard stopped and looked at her, "Oozara. Are you... crying?" He asked slightly confused. She looked up at him, "Oh.. umm well... ah.." She thought in a deep voice.

"Dude, Its ok.. You where a friend of Mushiro, Am I right?" The guard sat on the bed close next to her.

Akari looked at him and blinked, "Well.. umm... Yes, yes I was.. I'm so angry at those light benders. Coming into our city after the treaty and expect us to take kindly to those who kill our brother?! I just want to teach that brat a lesson!" She growled in a low voice.

"Well brother, I have your your wish in the palm of my hand. I might be able to lean you a few moments with that Murder." He grinned. Akari looked back up, Grinning back. "That would be nice." She smirked.

Last edited by Harata (River) on Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private))   Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:27 pm

Yukina yelled, "I didn't do anything you idiots! Let's me go!" She screamed. She then burnts their hands when they through her in the cell with Moko and Oraku. The guards yelled, "Extra time for assaulting an officer! Oh wait.. you're gonna be dead by a couple days, so I guess we'll let it slide."

Moko paniced, "Oh man.. Oh man.. I can't do prison man.. I'mma gonna end up dying in here! You know what happens to people that go to prison? They change, Yukina.. They change!!" Moko flew all over the room pancing and rambling on and on about jail. Yukina went to lie down on a bench and sighed, staring at the ceiling, "I didn't do anything!" Oraku snarled at bars and tried attacking them, but of course.. no use.

Moko cried, "Somebody!" He banged his head to the wall, the next minute he clinked a cup to the bars of the door. Oraku grew tired of him and chewed on the tin cup. Moko blinked, "AN ESCAPE! WE CAN MAKE A TUNNEL! Yea.. let's do that.." He started to try to dig a hole in the ground, which soon just lead to a hard ground floor. Yukina sighed, "Just shut up!!" She rolled over on the bench facing the wall and tried to sleep.

Moko suddenly gave up and sat in a corner, "I didn't even finished my.. or even make my bucket list!"
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private))   Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:34 pm

about 2 days later, Two masked earth kingdom solider approached the bared window. Both glanced into the cell, there was a murmur or two heard from behind the door. "Lock all into stone so i can Do what ever with out resistant." one solider whispered to the other.

The locked clicked and the earth bender quickly Bended the stone to hold Oraku and Moko firmly in places. He kicked to the side locking Yukina's hands to the stone bed and feet to the floor, as she sat in the sitting position. "Thank you."

The earth bender Nodded and left, closing the door behind him. The other stayed Staring at Yukina, silent and cold. This solider was dressed in the same really dark green and golden Scaled Suit and black face mask. The only thing different was the long black cloak and blank head that wrapped around her head. Silver feathered hair flicked to the sides, and the eyes that still stared was a light Grey, like the moon as if fades from the sky after a Full moon.

"Always getting into trouble, huh? You light benders are all the same." Akari growled still staying in character. Her voice had become deep its self and Akari didn't look like her self. She looked like a young man who had been broken and sewn back together just as someone else wanted them to be. This Image was exactly the kind she wanted to give off, It often helped her to stay under cover.

OOC: Akari's new look lol
Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) B15b737
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private))   Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:22 am

Yukina didn't even looked at the man, not wanting to bother with all that death crap she had heard of over and over. Moko didn't want to cause anymore trouble so he stayed silent. Oraku on the other hand was used to this kind of visit and stayed calm.

Yukina didn't look like herself either, she was a little taller. And her hair was in a high ponytail with her signature red ribbon. Her honey blonde bangs almost covered one of her eyes but didn't all the way. Her face was dirty as well, needing a bath and a good haircut. She still had her goggles and ribbons so you knew it was Yukina, just wouldn't recognize her at first glance. Moko didn't seem like himself at the time too.. cause.. well.. he was silent. Oraku, heh..he could have used a bath..

Yuki looked up at the man, "Telling me I'm gonna die for a crime I didn't do like the others.. I know the deal. I'm gonna die tomorrow. You can leave now." Yukina didn't look the man in the eye, and didn't plan to continue to talk to him. She remained silent.

((OOC: Haha~ Nice hair! Very Happy ))

Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private))   Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:51 am

Akari busted out laughing in the inside, But calm in the outside. She stared at her a moment, What would she do. She knew she couldn't low her cover, but she wanted her friend to be safe. She walked over to the girl. "You can use a Hair cut and a bath." Akari spoke darkly, then taking a few steps towards her once more. She reaching into her own pocket unnoticeable and then pulled out the necklace that Yukina had given her for when she was young, and placed it on Yuyu's knee. Akari knew Yukina had one just like it and hopped she would figure it out. "You dropped something, Prisoner."

Akari tuned her back, she tried not to shed tear that only had recently haunted her at the mare thought of Yukina. She noticed a guard standing outside of the door watching through the bars. She then turned swiftly, punching Yu-yu in the diaphragm, letting up on it so it wouldn't hurt as much as it would if she put her force into to it, and just knocked her out of air. "And you deserve nothing more that whats coming to you, you filthy scumbag! You will be judged on killed One of our brothers!" She shouted in a deep rich voice, forcing anger and sorrow into her tone.

Akari now stood over Yukina, then punched her in the jaw. The first hit was for show but the second was partly for the pain that Yukina caused her, yet she was only about to give back 1/10 of the total. "I'll be seeing you again.. for When the light shines bright." Akari used this phrase that meant 'Good bye and will see you again sister light bender' Her people often used this as a goodbye.

Akari swirled around, stomping manly over to the door. "Open the door." She Ordered. The door opened and Akari left the room, the earth bender releasing the prisoners from the stone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private))   Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:46 am

Yukina sighed and stared at him, "Yeah. I could use a bath and a haircut. Are you gonna let me out so I can? I highly doubt it, so don't bother." The guard gave her the necklace, she blinked thinking. 'Hmm.. must have dropped it from my bag..'

Yukina coughed, being punched in her stomach. But she did her best to show now sign of weakness expect being heavily. The guard then punched her jaw. Yukina coughed, spitting to the ground where his shoes were, "Jerk."

When the guard left, Yukina was laying down on the stone bed, "...I'm gonna die.." Oraku blinked in thought, "When the light shines bright.. maybe he was trying to cheer you up. He didn't look like a bad man.." Yukina yelled, "Well looks can be deceiving.. He probably just said that because I'm a lightbender." Oraku stared at her, laying down on his side, "..And that makes a difference because..?" Yukina looked at him as she was flat on her back, "It's a greeting." Oraku smirked, "A necklace you didn't know you had taken out of your bag... A light bender greeting.. Silver hair..? Remind you of someone?"

Moko sighed, "You are dense, Yukina. We all know that was Akari." Yukina turned, ajusting her jaw, "Shut up." Moko burst out crying, "I'm suppose to be a mighty dragon.. and I'm gonna die tomorrow? Why'd you kill a man, Yukina!" He sat sobbing in a corner. Yukina yelled, "I did not kill anyone! Okay? Go to bed!" She turned to face the wall.

If you listened closely, a soft crying was heard..
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private))   Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:11 am

The Night continued on, the moon was pass the point in the sky, and a guard shock the under cover guard's shoulder. "Oozara, Get up. Its your turn to take post at the prisoners Cell." Akari Rose form the bed in the barracks, giving a yawn. It was finally her time and time to continue on with her plan. Armoring up she walked over to the prison.

"Arriving to re-leave you, Moravian-san." Akari saluted the man, waiting for him to salute back. As he moved she took his place and he gave her the keys, "I will warn you the dragon is quiet annoying an may be the first to die. His skin will make a good bracer or something." The man laughed and Akari joined in a deep laugh. He walked off leaving the entrance to Akari.

Akari looking into the cell at her friend. After check to see if the coast was clear, she unlocked the door and enter into the room walking over to Yukina, who slept on the stone bed. "Pst." She grabbed Yukina's Shoulder. She still wore her mask and headband. "Get up." She said in a more deep whisper.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private))   Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:56 pm

"What the.. heck..?" Yukina yawned, and as reflex, she smacked the man acrossed the face. Yukina rolled to face the wall, trying to go back to sleep, "I'm.." She yawned, "..gonna be ready for the trial when I get some sleep.." She hugged her pillow trying to ignore it and just get some rest. "Come back.. in the morn--" Yukina started to snore softly.

Moko's medium loud snores were then heard, him being sound asleep as well as Oraku.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private))   Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:42 pm

Akari was shocked at yukina's hand connected with her jaw. She blinded, holding her jaw, and then glared. "Shut your trap and get up!" Akari gave a harsh whisper as she pulled Yukina to her feet. "You are so rude, you know that?!" She's was worried and stern. Akari quickly thought of a plan to get Yukina out of there with out breaking her cover to any one. "Do you have something to say? Say It To My Face!! HIT ME, I DARE YOU! I bet you cant even land a hit." Akari's voice was deep and aggressive / challenging. Her mask was the same as before, covering her mouth and nose , and her hair now covered with a helmet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private))   Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:51 pm

Yukina grins, "Fine. You asked for it... Plus I want to sleep." Yukina smiled, creating an orb of light. She then closes her fist, the burning light engulfing her arm. Moko rubbed his eyes, "What's with the bright light?"

Yukina swiftly moves her hand, punching the man in the cheek and burning it a bit badly. Yukina smiled satisfied, "Wanna challenge me again?" Her arm stops glowing. Moko yawns and suddenly plops over, instantly falling asleep again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private))   Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private))
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next