Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 7 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 7 I_vote_lcap(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 7 I_voting_bar(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 7 I_vote_lcap(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 7 I_voting_bar(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

(TEST RP: A day by the river)

Go down 
+4
LadyKura
The Phantom Thief
Fire Lord Kouzai
Maki Shadowblade
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:07 am

LUCIAN

The parrot-owl turned and, after eliciting an excited cry, the bird careened toward Saiyo in a flurry of ebony, green, blue, gold and red feathers -- all dimming to a familiar pale while hue -- and Lucian tackled Saiyo enthusiastically, practically driving the other boy into the soil.

"Saiyo ~ !" he exclaimed. "It has been so long. I was starting to believe the Siren had captured you after all ~ !" He sent Shetani a furtive glance as he said this, smirking in mock-derision.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Ray-nya
Beginner
Beginner
Ray-nya

PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:14 am

Saiyo grins and heaves Lucian off of him, sitting up and looking at everyone. "Well, evidently I am Siren-free, so no worries. Anyways, about this meeting being pointless, I'm kind of confused as to why we are here anyway. It seems that some of us have already left." Saiyo's earring glinted as he laid back down, staring at the shadowy sky. He sighed and felt his whole body relax as he lay there, breathing in the cool air and waiting for his answer.
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:20 am

Shetani walked slowly over to Saiyo and Lucian, carefully avoiding eye contact with Yui and the Angel. She couldn't help but grin at them. "What's this about a Siren? Has Akane perfected her voice?" She laughed at herself for this joke and returned to the conversation. "As to why we are here, I have no idea. Kishiu just dragged me along, with no real explanation." She put a hand on Lucian's shoulder as if to say, 'I won't hurt you anymore today' and smiled at Saiyo. "So how's our seer? Any new predictions? You've been cooped up in the house for quite some time."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 8:33 am

Kishiu leaned against a tree and stretched "I was hoping we could spend some time alone, but of course, I should've known that was never gonna happen" he sighed and cracked his knuckles "Oh well, there's always other times. We should get going soon though, if the Elder Council has to come find us again we're gonna get it....I swear that Fang Elder lady hates me, last time I was late she smacked me with her cane...crazy old bat. I think it was that one incident a few years back, one time you blow up a supply bridge and the world wants you dead, not that they didn't want us dead anyway, but come on I stopped a war didn't I?"
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 8:55 am

Yui turns around placing her finger on her mouth pondering. "Oh, Yui-nyan remembered something she forgot. Yui-nyan promised the children in the heart clan she would play with them." She says out in the open, before she turns to the others. "The heart clan hasn't been in any wars, maybe because we live so far away from the other clans in the forest" She states, looking at the others. "Yui-nyan thinks The Heart clan is peaceful and the elder has always liked Yui-nyan, even though Yui-nyan crushed a few buildings when Yui-nyan was smaller" She says scratching the back of her head. Yui glances towards her axe thats attached to a tree high up in the air. One quick leap and she was standing on the shaft, before she bends down, grabs the shaft and pushes away, removing her axe from the tree in one swift, yet forceful movement, the tree however is cut right through and falls down. As Yui lands on the ground, she had managed to split another three in half by accident. She slowly turns around after covering her ears looking at the group letting out a small "Whoops"
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:01 am

"You've helped in your share of wars...unless you forget that whole Massacre a few hundred years ago...Iron and Fang clans teamed up against the Bone clan....and when Bone asked for help Heart turned their heads.....if we didn't interupt it would've been civil war all over again" Kishiu said, he sighed "People on this island fight too much...it's like it's all we seem to do....we don't really know what true peace is....it never lasts long enough....we've never learned to make peace, only war....kinda sucks but...who else do we have to fight?" Kishiu looked up into the dark night sky, and he couldn't help but wonder, was this why the spirits wanted us dead so long ago? Was it because the perfect people they hoped to create were blood thirsty war mongers?
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:13 am

Yui turns her head away from Kouzai with a pouty face "Heart didn't join because they don't want to be in any wars, because wars are only innocent blood-shed. The heart clan has only been in one war and that was around 900 years ago." Yui states turning her head towards Kouzai again. Yui then waves her hand towards Kishiu "If you spend less time being serious and more time playing with the villagers like Yui-nyan maybe they wouldn't feel the need to fight so much. Yui-nyan has done a good job teaching the people in the heart clan" Yui says, while muttering silently to herself 'Considering the fact that I nearly murdered all of them after the first war because I was so angry at them for picking an unnessecary fight, they havent stepped out of line after that'
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:19 am

Kishiu gave a small laugh "And what do you suppose we do about the Clan Lords and the adults? Can't play with them now can we?" he pointed out "Not that I haven't tried....lets just say my Clan Lord isn't the most kind and forgiving person...take my bad mood and multiply it by five....that's his good mood....he can be a real asshole sometimes too because of it" Kishiu stood up and drew his sword, he swung it and released letting it slice through a nearby tree "One day I wanna teach him a lesson" he said "Of course that would mean taking out the Elder Council too....you know when you think about it...we're being bossed around by our great great great great great great great great grandkids....I mean shouldn't WE be yelling at THEM?"
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:49 am

Yui glanced towards Kishiu "Do you remember what Yui-nyan did to her clan when they fought their first war?" Yui asks Kishiu. She was aiming to the time where she snapped and almost wiped out her entire clan, and after that the remaining people in the clan wrote up a set of laws stating that they are not to part-take in any wars no matter the circumstances. Yui thinks back, the people of her clan had been so afraid of her the following centuries, but they now finally started to feel comforable around her again, she had never been that mad ever again.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:53 am

"Yeah and do you remember how our child qouta for that century had to go through the roof in order to make up for the casualities you caused?" he said laughing a bit "I never remember being so tired in my life...but it was worth it, if you know what I mean. Now we really should get going...I'd rather not face that old lady with her cane again. Shetani, Kara lets go." Kishiu retrieved his sword and checked the edge for chips, it was fine. He put it away and walked towards the trail, stopping and waiting for Kara and Shetani to follow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(TEST RP: A day by the river)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next