Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 6 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 6 I_vote_lcap(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 6 I_voting_bar(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 6 I_vote_lcap(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 6 I_voting_bar(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

(TEST RP: A day by the river)

Go down 
+4
LadyKura
The Phantom Thief
Fire Lord Kouzai
Maki Shadowblade
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:13 pm

LUCIAN

Lucian smirked. "Excellent, Aza!" he cried, taking her shoulders as she leaned against him, fondly. "Flying sounds wonderful, and you may carry the kitten. We'll fly far and wide. As far as you want!" Lucian stood and spread his arms dramatically.

"Wouldn't that be something?" he said. "Just sooaaarring through the sky! Just like when we were children."

Lucian's body was again enveloped in a pale while light, morphing and melting and shaping and curling into a new form. Ebony feathers sprouted from his pale skin, lined with other colors and hues. His eyes were still a sharp gold color, keen an observant. The parrot-owl's eyes flashed about him, as if regarding the people around him amusedly.

"Ready, Azami-Dear ~ ? Kitten?" he said, mentioning Yui particualrly bacause he did not want her to cry again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:22 pm

Yui looks at the two, slightly reluctant to join them "Um.." She begins "Yui-nyan is afraid of heights" She said avoiding eye-contact with them, still holding the necklaces in her closed hand, the chain hanging down from the sides, she holds her hand infront of her chest as she glances downwards.
Yui had never liked heights, not in any of her past lives.
She started using her power to read the thoughts of other beings, telepathy on Lucien, she would never use it on Azami, but she needed to know what Lucien was thinking right now. Her abilities with telepathy was so advanced that the victims wouldn't know whether or not she had used it on them.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:58 pm

Quan looked up from the tree he was leaning on getting stiff he stood up looking at Yui. He axe would slice him , but he never got her angry usually. Quan's pure aqua eyes searched the forests and he sensed he better get back to the Spirit clan before they going a little insane. "I got to go back, to my clan, sorry....see you all later" Quan said waving to everyone then walking back to the spirit clan.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:02 pm

"I think Quan has the right idea....besides, Shetani, Kara and I have a mission over in Feather territory....it seems that some Feather rebels have broken off from the main clan, something about wanting to start a war with the Iron Clan" he said "It's a pain, but it's our job"
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:47 pm

Aomori smiled and replied to her question, "I am great." He then starred off and got lost in his own mind and then he heard one word and the word was 'war'. Aomori, still sitting under the tree, started to ramble. "War is bad. War leads to blood being shed, which leads to death. Which leads to families loosing their family members, and that leads to the destruction of the infrastructure of our basic society." He continued on an on for a few minuted his head tilted to the side and starring blankly at the grass.
Back to top Go down
Massie
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General
Massie

PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:05 pm

"Amusing? You think this is AMUSING"?! Bella-Marie yelled at Aomori. "This isn't amusing at all". Bella-Marie said. "No duh war is bad"! Bella-Marie yelled. Bella-Marie didn't really like Aomori. He was okay and all, but annoying.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:11 pm

Aomori glared at the girl and then stood up and slowly walked to her and stopped. "Amusing you ask?" He stood there and rubbed his chin, "I don't know I need to think about that. I find it amusing and ironic how we are all at each other's throats yet we all are supposed to be friends." He shrugged and then glared, "No war is good. It is the happy little thing that makes me warm in side." He shook his head and turned and walked raising his hand in the air and shouting, "Whomever wants to not argue you can join me or not I really don't mind." Aomori shoved his hands in his pockets and walked along the banks of the river.
Back to top Go down
Massie
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General
Massie

PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:18 pm

Bella-Marie glared back, obviously pissed off at how stubborn Aomori was being. "He pisses me off to no end". Bella-Marie muttered. (And yes she cussed). She took deep breathes calming herself. Bella-Marie turned her attention to the rest of the group. How can he think this is AMUSING? Bella-Marie thought. They don't get along for one. Bella-Marie rolled her eyes at Aomori, then sat by the river.
Back to top Go down
Ray-nya
Beginner
Beginner
Ray-nya

PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:00 am

Leaving the safety of the trees Saiyo stepped out into the ring of Ancients. He smiled and said
"Hey! I'm finally here! Sorry for being so late, I lost track of time... Is everyone here? Assuming Lucian is the bird there." Saiyo walked by Aomori and greeted him cheerfully, looking around at everyone. He noticed the tense looks on everyone's faces and the open anger on Bella-Marie's. He stuck his hands behind his head and commented. "You guys look like someone just died." He said it as if it was a joke, but part of him was deadly serious. Everyone present was capable of murdering another Ancient, and god knows how many quarrels had passed between them. Letting it pass, Saiyo walked up to Lucian, Azami and Yui. He ruffled Yui's hair and waved to Shatani, Kishiu, and Kara. "Nice to finally see all of you again."
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:39 am

Shetani watched the various scenes unfold around her, all of the fighting. It made her smile. How she loved this messed up family. Just as she was about to comment about her mission, Saiyo came in. He went over to Azami and Yui and Lucian, and smiled at her and Kishiu. Saiyo had always been a strange one, she wasn't really sure what she thought about him yet. She nodded back to him in response. "Finally showed up, I see. Not sure you needed too though, this meeting was completely pointless." She smiled at him, and turned back to Kishiu and Kana. "So, Feather Clan? Not sure they'll appreciate me being there, seeming my aggression towards Lucian and all."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(TEST RP: A day by the river)
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next