Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Kiyomi Kotone(finished) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Kiyomi Kotone(finished) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Kiyomi Kotone(finished) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Kiyomi Kotone(finished) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Kiyomi Kotone(finished) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Kiyomi Kotone(finished) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Kiyomi Kotone(finished) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Kiyomi Kotone(finished) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Kiyomi Kotone(finished) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Kiyomi Kotone(finished) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Kiyomi Kotone(finished) I_vote_lcapKiyomi Kotone(finished) I_voting_barKiyomi Kotone(finished) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Kiyomi Kotone(finished) I_vote_lcapKiyomi Kotone(finished) I_voting_barKiyomi Kotone(finished) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Kiyomi Kotone(finished)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

Kiyomi Kotone(finished) Empty
PostSubject: Kiyomi Kotone(finished)   Kiyomi Kotone(finished) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:17 pm

BASICS

Name: Kiyomi Kotone
Pets: N/A
Weapons: Needles that are sharp enough to penetrate muscle, they are coloured blue and can often be mistaken for hairpins as she stores them in her hair, while still keeping her hair in place

APPEARANCE

Hair: Black sliky hair. It's tied partially up in a knot at the top of her head, flowing loosely down her neck and the side of her face. She has small bangs at the side of her face, and the knot at the top is nicely secured with a serie of blue hairpins.
Eyes: Deep blue eyes, as if they are carrying the ocean in them.
Height: 5'1"
Clothes: Her outfit is a blue garment, that is split in two, one ending above her navel in a ^ shape before going down to her hip, before rounding off, going around her body. You can then see a blue skirt of the same colour, falling the rest of the way, down to her feet, where black shoes takes it place. Around her wrist she carries two metal bracelets and around her neck, a necklace carrying the symbol of the watertribe.
Picture: Kiyomi Kotone(finished) 2361318_a2d1_625x625
CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: She is an rather outgoing girl. She can walk up to complete strangers and talk to them, but she is good with people, and how to categorize them into the good category or the bad category, and strays away from the bad ones. She as a tendency to smile alot, but when faced with difficult situations, often turns to tears.
Personal Strengths: Superior agility due to her small build, escaping from tight spots, light on her feet.
Personal Weaknesses: Naive, can't lift heavy things, can begn cring when faced with difficult situations.
Personal Hero: Her adoptive mother

Dislikes: Dirt, worms, violence, blood, the feeling of being hungry

Brief History:
When Kiyomi was born, her mother, died in labour. When she came to the world, she was a healthy and loved girl, until the age of 6 months, when her father froze to death when his ship tipped over into the freezing water. No one found him, before one week had passed, and by then, his whole crew, including him had passed away. Kiyomi, still being just a tiny girl, and was put up for adoption. Alot of time didn't pass before someone from the Fire-nation adopted her. They took her back to their home in Ba Sing Se and raised her as their own. She never learned about her past in the water tribe. She grew up like any other fire-nation child, attending school and so forth.
At the age of 7, her parents could finally relax, it seemed like she wasn't an waterbender after all, she was finally theirs to the fullest. But, however, at the age of 9 she started to create waves in the water on her own command, and now at the age of 10, she can lift the water into the air, even if just slightly, she can also create good and controlled movements in the water. Her adoptive parents had grown so frustrated, they did not want to support her waterbending, so she trained it on her own, progressing slowly.
Back to top Go down

Kiyomi Kotone(finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiyomi Kotone(finished)   Kiyomi Kotone(finished) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 4:13 pm

Approved! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Kiyomi Kotone(finished)
Page 1 of 1