Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Kiyomi 'Yui' Hataru DONE :D I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Kiyomi 'Yui' Hataru DONE :D I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Kiyomi 'Yui' Hataru DONE :D I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Kiyomi 'Yui' Hataru DONE :D I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Kiyomi 'Yui' Hataru DONE :D I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Kiyomi 'Yui' Hataru DONE :D I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Kiyomi 'Yui' Hataru DONE :D I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Kiyomi 'Yui' Hataru DONE :D I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Kiyomi 'Yui' Hataru DONE :D I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Kiyomi 'Yui' Hataru DONE :D 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Kiyomi 'Yui' Hataru DONE :D I_vote_lcapKiyomi 'Yui' Hataru DONE :D I_voting_barKiyomi 'Yui' Hataru DONE :D I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Kiyomi 'Yui' Hataru DONE :D I_vote_lcapKiyomi 'Yui' Hataru DONE :D I_voting_barKiyomi 'Yui' Hataru DONE :D I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Kiyomi 'Yui' Hataru DONE :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

Kiyomi 'Yui' Hataru DONE :D Empty
PostSubject: Kiyomi 'Yui' Hataru DONE :D   Kiyomi 'Yui' Hataru DONE :D I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:23 pm

BASICS

Name: Kiyomi Hataru, but her friends call her Yui Hataru
Pets: N/A
Weapons: Her spirit powers, and her bending.

APPEARANCE

Hair: Kiyomi has long black hair, and I mean very long. She has tinted parts in her hair that are turquoise, and not a lot of them are blue. It runs down to her waist, its always styled in a long pony-tail.
Eyes: I can't say what colour they are, since she's a spirit, but in human form, they look dark blue.
Clothes: She wears a long white/aqua dress that has an aqua corset. Her long white silk coat, symbolizes that she is a very important spirit, like the Council of Ten is to humans. The only people who know what Kiyomi's true form, is the spirit King, and best friend in the both dimensions, the Ocean Spirit.
Picture: Kiyomi 'Yui' Hataru DONE :D Claire10

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: Kiyomi is a friendly spirit, not like others can be. She is peaceful, and never is evil, mean or selfish. Her best friend and her created Waterbending, which made them Adaptive, and with self-control.
Personal Strengths: Being a spirit, knowing that people are not harmed.
Personal Weaknesses: When someone is hurt, or harmed, Kiyomi can't bare it.
Personal Hero: Ocean Spirit

Likes: Waterbending, Ocean Spirit, Being a spirit, Being the source of waterbending

Dislikes: Hurt, Injuries, Spirit World being destroyed, her home being destroyed.

Brief History: Kiyomi was born as the Moon Spirit, and the best friend of the Ocean Spirit. It was at the near beggining of the world, and everything was horrible, no cleanliness and most of all, there was no such thing as bending, or the normal world. It was just the Spirit World. The first people to be born, were actually spirits, and Kiyomi is one of the oldest spirits. Bending didn't exist, until one day, Kiyomi, the Moon Spirit and her best friend, The Ocean Spirit were playing around the lake, martial arts of Tai Chi. The water started to rise as they danced about and laughed. That was the first discovery of Waterbending. Because they both created Waterbending, they split the source up. Kiyomi, became the Moon Spirit and her best friend was the Ocean Spirit. Many years after that, the two girls found a way into another dimension, where other spirits had come. Kiyomi and her friend stood on blocks of Ice, and started to form the Northern Water Tribe and Southern Water Tribe with their bending, and later on, they became Mortals, as two young girls, that could travel back into the spirit world if they needed.

Last edited by Kyoko on Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Kiyomi 'Yui' Hataru DONE :D   Kiyomi 'Yui' Hataru DONE :D I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 11:02 am

~Bump of Comepletion~
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Kiyomi 'Yui' Hataru DONE :D   Kiyomi 'Yui' Hataru DONE :D I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:18 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiyomi 'Yui' Hataru DONE :D   Kiyomi 'Yui' Hataru DONE :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiyomi 'Yui' Hataru DONE :D
Page 1 of 1