Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Fong Li (Finished) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Fong Li (Finished) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Fong Li (Finished) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Fong Li (Finished) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Fong Li (Finished) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Fong Li (Finished) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Fong Li (Finished) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Fong Li (Finished) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Fong Li (Finished) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Fong Li (Finished) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Fong Li (Finished) I_vote_lcapFong Li (Finished) I_voting_barFong Li (Finished) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Fong Li (Finished) I_vote_lcapFong Li (Finished) I_voting_barFong Li (Finished) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Fong Li (Finished)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fong Li
Novice
Novice
Fong Li

Fong Li (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Fong Li (Finished)   Fong Li (Finished) I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 2:36 am

|BASICS|
Name: Fong Li
Birthplace: Elemental Kingdom
Current Residence: Elemental Kingdom
Element: Water/Light (to lesser extent; from mother’s side)
Pets: Duya the lizard-crow: Fong found Duya when she was just a hatchling; having lost her mother, she was in dire need of someone to take care of her, and so Fong adopted her. While her parents initially rejected because lizard crows were seen as crop pests, they eventually relented and accepted the new member of the family. Duya found her own place in helping around the farm by scaring off bigger animals while eating insect pests. From head to tail, she is two feet long, while her wingspan is approximately four feet across. Her feathers and scales are a brilliant, shimmering black, while she has golden eyes. As a sort of collar, Fong tied a bright blue ribbon around her neck.
Weapons:

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: November 20
Blood type:
Hobbies: Fong had little time during her childhood to develop many interests. However, she does have a deep passion for gardening and tending to plants; most of her free time in her youth would be dedicated to wandering woods and fields looking for pretty flowers to bring home to her family. Having recently moved to the city, she has found an interest in interior decorating and organization.
Quirks: One of Fong’s strangest idiosyncrasies is that she cleans when she feels guilty. If her living area is spotless for no reason, she has usually done something that she regrets or feels bad for doing.
Character Theme:

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Fong’s hair is a long, honey-colored blonde that falls in long tresses to the middle of her back. Most of the time, she’ll have a variety of flowers woven into braids around the crown of her head. Sometimes, after long hikes in the wood, it’s likely that she’ll find a few twigs and stray leaves stuck in fly away strands, but most of the time, it is meticulously taken care of and groomed.
Eyes: Fong has eyes much like her father: large and almond shaped and a bright, clear crystal blue. However, unlike her father, she has flecks of gold around the edge of her irises. To accent the striking appearance of her eyes, she has thick dark, curly lashes.
Height: Fong is about 5’4”, but in her tallest shoes, she can break 5’7”.
Clothes: In her youth, Fong was accustomed to wearing the drab clothing of field workers: grey or brown cloth pants and a grey tunic that had become so soiled by dirt and grime that no matter how much her mother washed it, it remained brown. However, after having left home, she has become more accustomed to wearing some of the more fashionable and practical clothes of the city: royal blue kung fu pants with a golden flower pattern stitched up the sides, a golden colored sleeveless dress with slits up to the hip with blue koi embroidered on the front, and golden colored shoes with a blue sash bound around her waist. She also regularly puts her hair up in a ponytail with a blue ribbon.
Skin: Fong has a light brown skin tone, a combination of her father’s dark skin, a sign of her father’s heritage from the Northern Water Tribe, and her mother’s pale complexion. Her skin is generally quite smooth and soft. However, because of her years working in the field, she still has several healing callouses on her palms and fingers and feet. She also has a set of claw scars on her back from when Duya slipped down her back and, in an effort to not fall, dug deeply into her skin.
Body Type: Fong is generally considered slim, although she has wide hips. While she may appear somewhat fragile, she is well-toned from her years in the field and has a particularly strong back and arms.
Image:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Fong’s life philosophy is that ultimately, the stress she endures is things she has incurred on herself, and as such, she rarely gets mad with others or with the world, but is incredibly critical of herself. She also finds it pointless to worry about things that have happened because there is little that can be done after, and so it is better to look to the future and just hope for the best. She rolls with the punches fairly well and doesn’t take life incredibly seriously. At the end of the day, for her, life is about enjoyment and finding those things and experiences and people that invoke happiness. She doesn’t deny the existence of sorrow or pain, but she chooses to face them and then let them go instead of dwell on them.
Personal Strengths: She’s adept at listening and giving well-thought out advice; she’s tries to remain objective in situations where she doesn’t have all the facts and she wants to make decisions as fairly as possible; she gets along well with people, generally and rarely does anyone rub her the wrong way
Personal Weaknesses: Fong can be quite lazy and even the motivation of failure can sometimes not be enough to get her going; she is given to indulging impulses instead of using her sense of forethought; she can sometimes bottle up her emotions in order to keep others from worrying about her (she is nurturer and helps others, but rarely does she like it when others help her)
Personal Hero:
Dreams and Ambitions: On day, Fong would like to own a large, sprawling garden that is renowned for its beauty and its number of exotic plants. Not only would the garden be open to the public, but it would also be regularly visited by all of the royal families and one day, she would love to be the person responsible for tending the gardens of all the royal families.

Likes: Fong adores plants; she is fond of lizard crows and gemsbok bulls; her favorite time of day are dawn and dusk, when the sun meets the horizon and casts a rainbow of colors over the sky; her favorite colors are red and blue; she loves rain

Dislikes: She absolutely hates spicy foods; she is not big on tea, but instead prefers regular water; she hates being alone in the dark and rarely ventures out after night fall; white is one of her least favorite colors because its blankness and finds it creepy; she hates the summer because she finds the humidity and heat oppressive and suffocating

Brief History: Fong was born the oldest of two daughters to Jing and Ming Li, her little sister named Xiao. Jing, a native of the Northern Water Tribe, moved to the Elemental Kingdom in order to build a new life, but found himself instead the owner of a moderately sized farm, which he worked with his wife Ming, a girl whose parents had moved from the Light State and had made a significant name for themselves as spa owners. Fong had never met any of her grandparents, as her father’s parents remained in the North while her mother’s parents had died shortly before she was born. Together, Jing and Ming, using their water and light bending to tend to their crops, made a decent enough living that so that Fong and Xiao could attend school several times a week while still keeping them home enough so that they could help on the farm.
In her childhood, Fong learned that she could water bend fairly easily, while she had little penchant for light bending, being able only to create flashes when she clapped her hands. Her sister though, was greater at light bending with little skill for water bending. Together, the two helped their parents tend to smaller chores around the farm, from feeding and watering the animals to tending some of the smaller lots in the field. One day when she was ten, however, Fong decided to play a trick on Xiao: as her little sister entered the pen to feed them, Fong snuck around to the side and clapped, creating a flash that startled the herd, causing them to panic and start running around wildly. Almost as soon as the animals started dashing about, Fong heard Xiao scream and, scared, she ran to see what was happening. While she had only meant to scare her sister, Fong watched as Xiao was pulled into the stampede and trampled by the frightened herd. By the time the uproar had settled and Fong could get in, Xiao was dead, having been crushed by the panic that Fong had started.
For months after Xiao’s funeral, Fong barely spoke and had quit going to school completely. Eventually, the absence of one child and the silence of the other, together with the grief that never seemed to lighten, became too much for Fong’s mother, who left to return to the Light State, leaving only a note that stated how she ultimately blamed Fong for Xiao’s death. After this, Fong became more withdrawn and only spoke when her father addressed her. When she wasn’t helping in the field, she found some comfort in the forest with Duya picking flowers. Eventually, she began bringing them home and practicing flower arrangement, which helped her face her grief. By the time she turned fifteen, she had gained back her cheerful demeanor, although a little diminished still, and had begun selling her flower arrangements to local families.
When she turned sixteen, Fong’s father decided to sell their farm and move them into the city so that Fong would have a chance to start over and build herself anew. With the earnings from the farm, Jing was able to buy them a small home on the outskirts of the city, near enough that Fong could walk to school during the day, and in the afternoons, she could still venture out to the woods if she felt like it. Since then, Fong has begun to take some classes in flower arrangement and interior decoration and has begun working for a small print shop, allowing her to begin saving for a small floral shop.
Back to top Go down

Fong Li (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fong Li (Finished)   Fong Li (Finished) I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 4:53 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

Fong Li (Finished)
Page 1 of 1