Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Itou Ba Lei(Finished) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Itou Ba Lei(Finished) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Itou Ba Lei(Finished) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Itou Ba Lei(Finished) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Itou Ba Lei(Finished) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Itou Ba Lei(Finished) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Itou Ba Lei(Finished) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Itou Ba Lei(Finished) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Itou Ba Lei(Finished) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Itou Ba Lei(Finished) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Itou Ba Lei(Finished) I_vote_lcapItou Ba Lei(Finished) I_voting_barItou Ba Lei(Finished) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Itou Ba Lei(Finished) I_vote_lcapItou Ba Lei(Finished) I_voting_barItou Ba Lei(Finished) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Itou Ba Lei(Finished)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

Itou Ba Lei(Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Itou Ba Lei(Finished)   Itou Ba Lei(Finished) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 11:59 am

BASICS

Name: Itou Ba Lei
Rank: Fire Bender, retired fire nation lieutenant, florist.
Pets: N/A
Weapons: N/A

APPEARANCE

Hair: He has silky black hair. His hair is turning grey at some areas due to his age. He carries his hair tied up with a yellow string in a form of 'bun' at the top, towards the back, the traditional fire nation hair-style. His face carries a small beard that is nicely trimmed.
Eyes: His eyes are hazelnut brown. They are slightly narrow, compared to the average.
Height: 5'6" tall. He is a short man, leaving him looking a bit like a square.
Clothes: He wears a robe-like garment, reaching to just below his butt, before brown pants can be found taking it's place. The robe-like garment carries a brown-redish colour with a golden lining. Around his waist, he wears a golden belt. It doesn't really slim down his waist, but holds the robe-like garment in place. His shoes are black, with red soles. He carries a wedding ring in gold around his ring-finger.
Picture: Itou Ba Lei(Finished) W
Itou Ba Lei(Finished) 32783

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: He is a very kind and caring man. He is peaceful by nature. Calm and protective towards those he loves. Willing to risk everything for the safety of his loved ones. A strong-willed man that is not easy to change. He is able to see humor in the darkest moments. He is a bit goofy at times aswell
Personal Strengths: Fire bending Master, ability to remain calm, wise, convincing
Personal Weaknesses: Poor agility and strength due to inactivity(Simply said, he is a tad bit chubby), slightly clumsy at times,
Personal Hero: His wife

Likes: Laughing, peace and quiet, beautiful scenery, art, turtleducks

Dislikes: Shouting, paper cuts, Know-it-all people, bad jokes, attacking defenseless people

Brief History:

Itou Ba Lei was born in the fire nation, about 46 years ago. He grew up in a loving home with his younger brother and sister. He started attending a school at the age of 6, where he learned about the history of the fire nation. His fire bending training started around the age of 9. He struggled with it more than the rest of the fire benders in his class, only being able to create small bursts of flames at the time. The cup ran over once one of the more talented children decided to humiliate him in front of the entire class. Itou snapped in his face, his anger and irritation fueling this fire bending further, and the result was, that he had managed to humiliate that boy instead of him. Later that day, he was summoned by the principal of the school, and was given a warning. “Firebend and hurt anyone else in this school, and you’re expelled for life!” At the age of 13, his fire bending had improved greatly, now measuring up to the average of his age group, he spend his days practicing, alone. It was around this point, his siblings were killed in a robbery that went wrong, leaving Itou heart broken, and his family thorn apart.

At the age of 20, Itou joined the fire nation troops. He soon grew to like his job, and stayed in that job for many years to come. Three years before the war, he met his future wife, and two years later, the war broke out. His wife was pregnant with twin girls, and when she was 6 months on the way, she was brutally murdered in the war, a innocent and defenseless person. The war lasted for 10 years, during this time, Itou changed a lot. The war turned him into the man he is to this day, but not a single day goes by, without him thinking about his dead wife, and his unborn children, that never had a chance, to prove themselves, or experience any form of love.

Last edited by Henate on Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Itou Ba Lei(Finished)   Itou Ba Lei(Finished) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 3:12 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Itou Ba Lei(Finished)   Itou Ba Lei(Finished) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 4:37 pm

I dont know why...but I really really wanna rp with you and this character. I jusy have no idea why.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Itou Ba Lei(Finished)   Itou Ba Lei(Finished) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Itou Ba Lei(Finished)
Page 1 of 1