Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Tatsuya "Tatsu" Itou I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Tatsuya "Tatsu" Itou I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Tatsuya "Tatsu" Itou I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Tatsuya "Tatsu" Itou I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Tatsuya "Tatsu" Itou I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Tatsuya "Tatsu" Itou I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Tatsuya "Tatsu" Itou I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Tatsuya "Tatsu" Itou I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Tatsuya "Tatsu" Itou I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Tatsuya "Tatsu" Itou 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Tatsuya "Tatsu" Itou I_vote_lcapTatsuya "Tatsu" Itou I_voting_barTatsuya "Tatsu" Itou I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Tatsuya "Tatsu" Itou I_vote_lcapTatsuya "Tatsu" Itou I_voting_barTatsuya "Tatsu" Itou I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Tatsuya "Tatsu" Itou

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iStabOreos
Banned
Banned
iStabOreos

Tatsuya "Tatsu" Itou Empty
PostSubject: Tatsuya "Tatsu" Itou   Tatsuya "Tatsu" Itou I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 11:07 pm

|BASICS|
Name : Tatsuya Itou
Birthplace : Ancient City of the Sun Warriors
Current Residence : Somewhere in VDE
Element : Fire
Sub-Element : [/color] Locked

[size=17]|OPTIONAL|

Birthday: September 17
Blood type: O Negative
Hobbies:
· Firebending (Expert Level)
· Swordplay (Intermediate)
· Reading
· Being a Pervert
· Fighting
Quirks:
His eyes are unnaturally amber compared to others from his tribe as well as he bears a single large scar over his right eye from a childhood memory
Family:
Elder and all the Sun Warriors of his tribe
Character Theme: N/A [size]

Tatsuya "Tatsu" Itou L808

[size=17]|APPEARANCE|

Hair : *read description*
Eyes : *read description*
Height : 5’10
Clothes : *read description*
Skin : *read description*
Body Type : Athletic built with a medium height range
In terms of looks Tatsu would almost resemble anyone within the Sun Warriors tribe as far the jewelry and skin color goes. He has milk chocolate skin like most within the tribe, but unlike most he doesn't support a warrior's pony tail but instead he has a messy flat top hairstyle along with three spikes at the end. His features consist of his handsome face, friendly atmosphere, and among all of that his perverted demeanor around certain females, although he still uses with a comedic outlet. His amber-colored eyes gives off a rather wild an adventurous glimmer in them; usually this can be seen as mischievous given his personality but usually when he’s not joking around the calming nature always seems to settle in. Also he bears a somewhat large scar over his right eye from a childhood injury, on his right arm he has a purple colored tattoo that goes from the right chest down to his forearm.

Like most Tatsu has a rather athletic body structure from all his years of training. He as a rather toned muscle build while also not being overly bulky like a body builder, he also supports a lean body structure while also being able to remain somewhat agile when the situation needs it. As far as his attire goes he doesn’t wear the usual shirtless loincloth getup most residence within the tribe wears seeing as he remains to be different than the rest. Tatsu is usually seen wearing black trousers with some durable shoes; Tatsu is also usually seen wearing a sleeveless shirt with an orange design going down the middle.

Tatsuya is also known for wearing an assortment of piercing rather he only has four of them two real golden earrings located at the top and mid-center of his ears. Normally Tatsu is wearing black gloves with an iron plate around the back of the hand and wrist for protection, along with that he’s usually seen with two pairs of golden bracelets on each wrist, he also carries two chisa katanas on his but Tatsu’s most prized accessory is the dark orange beaded necklace that hangs around his neck at all times. It has a fire-like symbol at the center; it usually gives off a warm feeling of comfort to him.

[size=17]|CHARACTERISTICS|

Personality :
Tatsuya has a rather odd personality from a person being raised in the wild. Because of his upbringing with the Sun Warriors Tribe he is known to be a rather calm and collective person, but rarely would he get angered or deeply upset over certain things due to his laid back and humorous personality. He can be the mod serious when it comes to fitting or carrying it a specific task making him out to be a tad serious at times as well as stubborn and a bit arrogant, but for the most part at least he's determined. Because of he rarely gets angered or let things bother him he actually becomes the most dangerous when enraged to almost borderline sadistic nature, but it usually takes a lot to really upset him but usually he makes up for it with his comedy.

Tatsuya is also shown to have a bit of a wild-like personality whenever he feels like being reckless at times. His personality branches off from when he was but a child and had a talent of getting into trouble and getting into more than a few reckless fights. Tatsuya's wild nature sprouted fourth during his days hunting in the wild as a child.

Tatsuya is most well-known for his undying loyalty to anyone he's affiliated with. He tries not to complain about a task and carries them out in his own way due to his silly nature. Despite his silly nature he is very willing to die for whom ever he's most loyal to and is willing to put his life on the line for them making him a perfect guard if he ever had a profession like that.

Just like Tatsu's wild personality he's also known to be somewhat of a womanizer during certain situations. He's more perverted due to a combination of seeing new women and different clothing although he won't admit it so he can be a bit of a male tsundere.

Personal Strengths :
· Strong Will
· Sees the glass half-full
· Excellent Fighter
· Very Loyal
· All-around good person
Personal Weaknesses :
· Can lose himself with angered
· Reckless
· Can be too polite
· Is known to underestimate others
· Self-Conceded at times
Hamartia :
While his drive for firebending could be his major weakness, he would honestly find that he could be too nice to others as a personal vendetta.
Personal Hero :
N/A
Dreams and Ambitions :
To be the strongest firebender, by utilizingg the Sun Warrior’s personal technique.

· Skirts
· Cute Girls
· Food
· His tribe
Dislikes :
· Weak challenges
· Not being taken seriously
· Feeling sad
· Getting bored
· Disloyalty

Brief History :
~.::. ~ Early Childhood & Training ~.::.~
Spoiler:

~.::.~The Boy’s Origin~.::. ~
Spoiler:

~.::.~The Ceremony of Dragons~.::. ~
Spoiler:

~.::.~Present Time~.::. ~
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

Tatsuya "Tatsu" Itou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatsuya "Tatsu" Itou   Tatsuya "Tatsu" Itou I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 12:03 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957

Tatsuya "Tatsu" Itou
Page 1 of 1