Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Aiko (finished) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Aiko (finished) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Aiko (finished) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Aiko (finished) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Aiko (finished) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Aiko (finished) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Aiko (finished) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Aiko (finished) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Aiko (finished) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Aiko (finished) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Aiko (finished) I_vote_lcapAiko (finished) I_voting_barAiko (finished) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Aiko (finished) I_vote_lcapAiko (finished) I_voting_barAiko (finished) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Aiko (finished)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

Aiko (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Aiko (finished)   Aiko (finished) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 4:14 pm

BASICS

Name: Aiko
Pets: None

APPEARANCE

Hair: Bright Blue like the sky, there is a slight curl at the end of it, her hair stops just below her shoulders save the front with hangs to stop just above her stomach. Her face is perfectly visible, the hair just hangs at either side of her face.

Eyes: Her eyes 34mm big the same size as cows eyes, the colours are very off indeed, they seem to change to reflect her mood, for example if she's angry they turn to a crimson colour. If she is happy they seem to be a bright yellow colour, if she is sad they are a light blue colour if she is confused one eye becomes a green colour while the other a red colour.

Height: 5'5''
Clothes: Aiko's top is made of silk, it has golden trims around the edges, it is coloured blue and has a red stripe running down the middle. She wears a pair of blue shorts made of silk, they too have a red stripe running down the middle and the edges are lined with a gold colour

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: Aiko tends to ramble alot around others, she can seem at times to have a divorce from reality, though Aiko claims she is just optimistic. She tries to be funny to get people to like her, in most cases she tends to be quite lonely.
Personal Strengths: Knowing that she can defend herself if neccesary and that she has a very loyal friend
Personal Weaknesses: When she is alone when she is in the sunlight and when she is bullied.
Personal Hero: Doesn't have one yet

Nature
Ice
Water
the night-time

Dislikes:
sunlight
Footwear
Alchohol
Rabits
Fire

Brief History: She was abandoned at a young age and grew up in the northern water tribe. At the age of eight Aiko moved down to the southern water tribem at nine she moved into the fire nation at ten she moved to the earth kingdom, in each of these places she never real felt accepted so she moved on, now she wonders alone walking the world seeing the sights and helping those she can
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

Aiko (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aiko (finished)   Aiko (finished) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 5:50 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/

Aiko (finished)
Page 1 of 1