Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Styx [Finished] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Styx [Finished] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Styx [Finished] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Styx [Finished] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Styx [Finished] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Styx [Finished] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Styx [Finished] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Styx [Finished] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Styx [Finished] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Styx [Finished] 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Styx [Finished] I_vote_lcapStyx [Finished] I_voting_barStyx [Finished] I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Styx [Finished] I_vote_lcapStyx [Finished] I_voting_barStyx [Finished] I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Styx [Finished]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kuja
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Kuja

Styx [Finished] Empty
PostSubject: Styx [Finished]   Styx [Finished] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 4:55 pm

Name:
Styx
Nickname:
Styx
6, equivalent to 32 in human years. Life expectancy is 112 in human years.
Species:
Sand Bending Giant Death Worm
Appearance:
Styx [Finished] Sandworm_for_Kobold_Quarterly_by_MichaelJaecks
Giant, scaly, protective skin
Current length, 35 feet. Maximum length, 60 feet.
Massively sized mouth which occupies the majority of its head
A plethora of layers of sharpe teeth with an extensive tongue that can stretch 6 feet outside of its body
Antennas/tentacles serving the purpose of sensors to detect visuals, audio, and smells

Personality:
Styx is voracious, violent and destructive. As a giant, it views the world as petite, and humans as inferior individuals. However, its master, Kuja, just as his people view him as a God, Styx's perception of him is identical. Because he was the only one who was physically capable of overwhelming Styx in their encounter, there is a level of respect between Kuja and the death worm. As their bonding time increases through battle and interaction, Styx develops a more protective persona towards Kuja. She attacks on Kuja's command and is fierce in all of her actions. Protecting Kuja and Maenceria, Styx primarily resides beneath the surface of the sand, in close enough distance to strike when threats are posed and to keep its watchful eyes over Kuja.
Background:
Kuja had been sailing through the Si Wong Desert on his vessel for hours. He was merely navigating through the desert in order to map it out and be able to determine the boundaries of each individual tribe. As the sun began to set, the Desert grew dark and cold. He descended from the sailor and removed his cargo pack from its inventory. Setting up a camp for the night, he laid down on the comforting blanket, wrapped himself with another, and stared up at the stars. The conditions were unfavorable to sleep in, thus he remained awake and simply stared at the Desert sky.

As he began to doze off, he felt an unfamiliar pattern on the ground, vibrations. Quickly jumping to his feet, he continued to feel the vibrations as they intensified. He ran to his left and felt the pattern exponentially rising. He stopped, and for a second, so did the vibrations. Seconds passed and Kuja found himself standing in a quicksand whirlpool. He quickly bended the sand to form around him and carry him as if he were a missile to safe ground. Just as his feet were planted on solid stand, the giant sand worm shot out of the surface. Spiraling towards Kuja, its mouth opened wide with the intent to swallow him. However, Kuja bended the sand beneath him to ascend into a tall wave, with himself perched on the top. It exceeded just above the peak of the worm. Styx tunneled through the sand wave, however as Kuja was positioned at the very top of it, as a result of the worm's actions, he was now physically on top of the worm.

As it then attempted to rid itself from Kuja's presence, it began to dig its head into the sand. However, Kuja leaped from the beasts' head, landed on the desert floor, and interlocked his fingers together. Doing so manipulated the sand around the worm to restrict and tighten up, prohibiting the worm from retracting or entering the sand. Struggling, the worm failed to escape. Now with the upper hand, Kuja airbended a wind tunnel to envelope the worm's body outside of the sand. As the tunnel's winds picked up, the worm began to grow agitated. This was merely a torturing punishment for the worm's attack on Kuja. He separated his fingers, which caused the worm to be sucked out of the sand, carried into the air, then with the relaxation of his muscles, the air tunnel receded, forcing the worm to crash onto the ground. Weary from Kuja's wrath, it laid there, awaiting death. However, Kuja spared it, turned his back and laid back down in his makeshift bed. The worm, entangled it's body around Kuja's radius, providing an extent of warmth for him.

From that day, the worm began to follow Kuja. He entitled it Styx, and as it grew in size and strength, the two became a menacing affiliation in the Si Wong Desert, feared by many, and provoked by none.
Back to top Go down
Kuja
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Kuja

Styx [Finished] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Styx [Finished]   Styx [Finished] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 4:12 pm

Finished
Back to top Go down

Styx [Finished] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Styx [Finished]   Styx [Finished] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 4:48 pm

Approved

This reminds me of magic the gathering XD
Back to top Go down
Kuja
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Kuja

Styx [Finished] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Styx [Finished]   Styx [Finished] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 5:46 pm

Thanks man, and I have no clue what that is haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Styx [Finished] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Styx [Finished]   Styx [Finished] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Styx [Finished]
Page 1 of 1