Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Pulling pranks (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Pulling pranks (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Pulling pranks (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Pulling pranks (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Pulling pranks (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Pulling pranks (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Pulling pranks (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Pulling pranks (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Pulling pranks (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Pulling pranks (Open) - Page 5 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Pulling pranks (Open) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapPulling pranks (Open) - Page 5 I_voting_barPulling pranks (Open) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Pulling pranks (Open) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapPulling pranks (Open) - Page 5 I_voting_barPulling pranks (Open) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Pulling pranks (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

Pulling pranks (Open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulling pranks (Open)   Pulling pranks (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:20 pm

"Yes little girl as you can probably guess I am not human" June says her lips curving into a pleasent smile "Not anymore see I used to be human like you but one night I just woke up with this incredible thirst for blood" she pausing shifting her feet on the ground. "Fresh blood like yours see I am a vampire an immortal as you say, I have seen many of the avatars come and go Avatar Yangchen was a close friend of mine" June smirks taking a step towards Maiko "I have learnt many things in my travels and I am now planning something spectacular."

June smirks looking over Maiko "see I'm not a bad person I just happen to feed on humans" she laughs allowed. "One more thing I realy like your feet now be a dear and come closer." June's eyes flashed slightly as if to draw Maiko in.
Back to top Go down
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

PostSubject: Re: Pulling pranks (Open)   Pulling pranks (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:23 pm

Aan finally realized what going on and he created tight gloves made of rock. This was a special technique that Dai Li agents used.

“Ok, that’s grows” he said stretching his fingers.

“My name is Aan and I would like to know what is going on” he said looking at June direction.

She wasn’t a human bean so he didn’t know what power she had.
He sink in the ground again but this time when he came out he was behind June. He prepared his gloves and then he thrown his coat at the side so he can move easier.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Pulling pranks (Open)   Pulling pranks (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:29 pm

Maiko shakes her head slightly "Do you really think I am that stupid? I think you are trying to trick me or something like that. I know you don't have any pure intentions, I can feel it" Maiko says calmly. "Now, I want you to stay away from me. You're creeping me out, and I don't want anything to do with you." She states clearly, but somehow, she had a feeling, that this creature wouldn't back down easily. Maiko lets her eyes wander around a little bit, the unknown earthbender was still behind her, and there was a blood thirsty creature infront of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pulling pranks (Open)   Pulling pranks (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:31 pm

As the fire ball was screaming towards him. He frowned at how eak the fire ball was. As it came at him, Ahbwen just looked at it as it twisted around and it vanished. " Boy your firebending insults me, but your not worth wasting my energy on." he said in a calm voice. He looked at him as he sat up. He looked at the boy, " Come on lets see what you got. I had killed hundreds of people and just cause your half my size doesnt mean ill stop there." he threatened. He took out his sword as it glowed a bright white, steam came off of his blade as he laughed at the boy. Though he watched as the fight was now shifting away form him, he sheathed his weapons and he was calm again...he was not going to bend before the boy, he was not worth his time or energy.

" Kaan....I have a challenge, when you are done playing tag along. Me and you after your little games." he said with his eyes closed. He sat down cross legged again and he fell silent in a calm state.
Back to top Go down
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

PostSubject: Re: Pulling pranks (Open)   Pulling pranks (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:35 pm

(((OCC: Kaan isnt in this RP and KAi is gone by now)))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pulling pranks (Open)   Pulling pranks (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:36 pm

( OOC: i am mainly replying to his attack, remember i my charrie is blind)
Back to top Go down
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

PostSubject: Re: Pulling pranks (Open)   Pulling pranks (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:37 pm

June chuckled slightly a pleasent smirk on her face, she giggled softly biting her bottom lip slightly she looked at the earthbender behind her breifly, she smirked slightly "mmm don't worry I shall not hurt you" she laughs out loud. June thought for a moment she looked over at Ahbwen briefly "hmm a very powerfull killer, don't worry girlie I shall not hurt you" she sniffed the air "but for now I must make my departure" she says leaping up onto a nearby building " we shall meet again Maiko" she smirks chuckling before running off across the buildings.
Back to top Go down
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

PostSubject: Re: Pulling pranks (Open)   Pulling pranks (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:43 pm

Aan was watching how June was running away. His gloves felt down and he went of to take his coat. He cleaned it with one simple move with a hand. He was looking at the girl in armour.

“What’s your name” he asked the girl while he was looking at that guy near him.

He looked like he cant be trusted so he was still looking at him and he was prepared to defend him self.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Pulling pranks (Open)   Pulling pranks (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:09 pm

Maiko slightly scratches the back of her head as her metal and rock armor disappears down into the ground, and curled up into a ball of metal. "I wonder how the heck she knew my name" Maiko said while she pulled her hand through her hair, rolling her shoulders around a bit. "I'm Maiko." She said, replying to Aan. "And who might you be?" She asks. As the armor vanished, she suddently got much smaller. The armor had given her additional height, and now, it just looked like a 10 year old girl was standing there.
Back to top Go down
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

PostSubject: Re: Pulling pranks (Open)   Pulling pranks (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:17 pm

“My name is Aan” he said.

“How long ware you fighting” he asked looking at the girl.

He turned his eyes towards the Ahbwen. He didn’t trust him.
The man in black looked like some killer. He was wearing black clothes and he had crazy look on his face. The worst part was that his eyes ware blurred so he was probably blind.

“Who is that” he asked the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pulling pranks (Open)   Pulling pranks (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pulling pranks (Open)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next