Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Pulling pranks (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Pulling pranks (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Pulling pranks (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Pulling pranks (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Pulling pranks (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Pulling pranks (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Pulling pranks (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Pulling pranks (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Pulling pranks (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Pulling pranks (Open) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Pulling pranks (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPulling pranks (Open) - Page 2 I_voting_barPulling pranks (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Pulling pranks (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPulling pranks (Open) - Page 2 I_voting_barPulling pranks (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Pulling pranks (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

Pulling pranks (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulling pranks (Open)   Pulling pranks (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:24 pm

Maiko opens her eyes wide, as she felt vibrations bursting through the newly closed ground. She abandoned everything she had been doing earlier, leaving her snack on the stone table, before swiftly escaping through one of her hidden tunnels, that are rarely in use and that goes directly down into the ancient town that lies below Ba Sing Se. She had concealed her body in the rock armor, locking her scent and heat in. She closed everything behind her, leaving absolutly no trace of there ever being a tunnel there. She travelled through the ancient city, before reappearing on the surface in the upper ring. Her entire body was still covered in the stone, and she was navigating by using the vibrations she created, and other things created. She hurried towards the end of the upper ring, where she vanished into the ground, into a secret chamber that was not connected to the tunnel systems in any way. 'I think I lost her' she thought to herself, as she let the stone armor fall down.
Back to top Go down
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

PostSubject: Re: Pulling pranks (Open)   Pulling pranks (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:30 pm

June sighed relaxing a slightly anoyed look on her face, she bit her bottom lip slightly wondering what to do. June thought for a moment, then she snapped her fingers slightly she remembered something, something that had happened during the first encounter, she was sure she had seen a couple of her seeds tangled in the girls hair. June snapped her fingers hoping she hadn't been mistaken. June groaned putting her hands on her head concetrating if she had been right the vines would quickly restrain the girl if not well nothing would happen, but June hoped that she was right.

(not realy expecting this to work but what the hey_
Back to top Go down
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

PostSubject: Re: Pulling pranks (Open)   Pulling pranks (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:05 pm

Kai was walking trough the streets of the middle ring. His katanas ware hanging from his belt while he was practising firebending. He was trying to create fire in a different colour. The streets ware empty, just the way he likes, he was enjoying the night breeze on his skin. He saw a girl sneaking trough the shadows. She looked suspicious so he decided to follow her and to see what is she going to do.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Pulling pranks (Open)   Pulling pranks (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:26 pm

Maiko had been travelling through tons of dirt, any possible seeds she carried in her hair had been torn away from her hair long ago, but they revealed her secret tunnel. The seeds had fallen off in the secret tunnel she had created when escaping. Maiko sighed relived as she dumbed down on one of the nicely prepared stone chairs in the secret crisis room, She had snacks stored away in a stone box. The cool ground keeping them refrigirated and they were still edable. She pulled forth one of the snacks, created something to rest her feet on, and enjoyed the peace and quiet that now surrounded her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pulling pranks (Open)   Pulling pranks (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:28 pm

After his first kill, he decided to come back, even though he was wanted it really did not stop him as he would kill the next guard who would try and arrest him. Ahbwen had been walking through the city, he had heard noises, smelled three people at most involved in this scuffle. He was a bit curious but he was more or less waiting for things to die down in the Fire Nation. He had been watching this kid with swords hanging from his belts. He heard someone sneaking in the shadows and he heard the boy follow that very person. Ahbwen narrowed his eyes as he followed him but he just walked his way there and not really wasting energy to get there. He was not expecting a fight or anything, more or less his curiosity got the best of him. He laughed to himself as he could not believe that he was chasing a kid.

He jumped onto a building and he could see there was another person. She was to silent for hm to tell if it was a boy or girl, but he knew that the person was there. He could also tell that the girl the boy was tracking was hunting this other person. Now! Ahbwen was very interested, why was this girl hunting? What was she after? Only way Ahbwen would find out, he had to test her or get her attention. He felt the roof below his feet, he kicked off a shingle as it crashed it echoed through out the city. He was positive that it would get her attention.
Back to top Go down
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

PostSubject: Re: Pulling pranks (Open)   Pulling pranks (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:34 pm

June smiled she could sense the plants nearby, she grinned slightly following its words in her head to stand directly above where Maiko was resting, she sprinkled seeds upon the ground around her chuckling slightly. June rubbed her hands togethor "girl your mine" she says concentratig, the plants now drilling down into the ground moving around to block of Maik's exit, she giggled bringing herself underground with the vines to look at the earthbender before e, Maiko would not be able to escape this time or even fight back as the vines were moving to restrain her "well girlie you;ve given me quite a chase but now your mine!"
Back to top Go down
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

PostSubject: Re: Pulling pranks (Open)   Pulling pranks (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:43 pm

Kai was following the girl when he heard something crashed in the floor.

“Who is there” he asked creating two fire daggers in his hands.

He started walking towards the place were the sound came. When he arrived he saw a big man dressed in black standing on a roof. He looked like he is hire to kill somebody. Kai hopped that he didn’t seen him. He stud in the shadow hiding from the man. The man was obviously following someone and he hoped that he wasn’t following him.
Back to top Go down
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

PostSubject: Re: Pulling pranks (Open)   Pulling pranks (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 4:08 pm

(sorry but I'm gonna hit the hey don't get too far ahead without me)
Back to top Go down
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

PostSubject: Re: Pulling pranks (Open)   Pulling pranks (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 4:38 pm

(yes,i have school tomorow so dont go far away)
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Pulling pranks (Open)   Pulling pranks (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:33 pm

Maiko shoots her eyes open, as vibrations start to form in the ground. She swiftly slammed her hands together infront of her, raising up the stone armor, before vanishing further down into the ground, travelling at a high speed, before finally, shooting up from the ground behind the woman. "'How do you keep tracking me like that?!" She called out as the earth behind Junes feet grasped a hold of her feet, hoping to pull her down into the ground, before finally crushing her. Maiko landed on the ground, and shot out a small earthquake towards the area June were or had been standing, crushing any seeds she might have dropped on the ground, or possibly breaking her feet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pulling pranks (Open)   Pulling pranks (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pulling pranks (Open)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next