Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Pulling pranks (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Pulling pranks (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Pulling pranks (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Pulling pranks (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Pulling pranks (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Pulling pranks (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Pulling pranks (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Pulling pranks (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Pulling pranks (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Pulling pranks (Open) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Pulling pranks (Open) I_vote_lcapPulling pranks (Open) I_voting_barPulling pranks (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Pulling pranks (Open) I_vote_lcapPulling pranks (Open) I_voting_barPulling pranks (Open) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Pulling pranks (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

Pulling pranks (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Pulling pranks (Open)   Pulling pranks (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:02 pm

Maiko climbed over the wall of the backyard outside her house. It was dark and her parents had gone to sleep. As she leapt over the wall, she bended the earth beneath her to shoot up a flat piece of stone that she could land on, that would slowly lower her down safely. She swiftly ran off into the distance. Standing outside a few shops, she stomped her feet into the ground, bringing her hands up, causing the earth to bend in a way that the entrance to the stores got blocked. She leapt into the air, before slamming her hands and feet into the ground, creating waves in the road, that was likely to cause a numerous carts to tip over, before the got a hold of a large metal pole, bending it so that it stuck down into the earth, too heavy for normal people to lift. She then grabbed a paint brush and black paint, and ran across the building she had blocked, painting cruel words on the stones, before she walked aroud the street shooting beams of earth up from the ground as she walked.
Back to top Go down
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

PostSubject: Re: Pulling pranks (Open)   Pulling pranks (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:10 pm

Maiko was being watched by a creature of the night, there was no full moon tonight but that didn't stop June she was watching this girl and her mischeif. June smirked slightly running across building after building getting ahead of Maiko. June smiled leaping down into the alleyway waiting in ambush for the girl to come past. June mmmed slightly hearing the girl get closer, she grinned turning round the corner to come face to face with the earthbender "lovely night for a stroll wouldn't you agree?"
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Pulling pranks (Open)   Pulling pranks (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:21 pm

Maiko felt the vibrations from the girl running across the rooftops. The vibrations flowed down through the structure of the building and into the ground, creating a perfect map of the area in her head. "Who's there?" She said loudly as the vibrations disappeared for a breif second. She swiftly turned around, facing the girl, having raised a huge rock up into the air infront of her. "Who are you? What do you want?" She said defensively. It was pitch black outside, the vibrations from the ground allowing her to see as if the sun was up.
Back to top Go down
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

PostSubject: Re: Pulling pranks (Open)   Pulling pranks (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:25 pm

June sniffed the air slightly a smirk upon her face, then with incredible speed she moved past the girl then back up behind the girl. June moved so fast that it was a blurr to the human eye, she smirked, dropping seeds onto the ground around the girl "your very confident for a little girl my name's June and what I want you'll soon find out" June laughs alowed concetrating, the seeds below Maiko springing to life incredibly quickly, they transfromed into vines wrapping around Maiko's feet and legs pinning hem togethor. The vines quickly encircled the girl pinning her arms to her side, June concetrated, the vines lifting the gril from the ground "there now we can talk better"
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Pulling pranks (Open)   Pulling pranks (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:44 pm

Maiko felt the vibrations in the earth as the girl moved. To her in her head, this increased her reaction time, spinning around swiftly, facing the girl, she had reacted so swiftly, that by the time she opened her hands to drop the seeds, the ground would have crawled up her feet and started to pull her down into the ground. Maiko created beams of earth beneather own feet, launching her into the air, before she landed on one of the roof tops. As she landed there, she clenched her hands together, and soon, five plates of stone rose up from the ground, travelling towards the girl at an immense speed, Four walls, and one worked as a roof, trying to capture the girl in a box of stone, before pulling her down into the ground. Maiko leapt down from the roof, and as quickly she made contact with the ground, the groung opened up beneath her, taking her underground in one of the escape routes she had created. The hole closed immediatly as she passed through.
Back to top Go down
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

PostSubject: Re: Pulling pranks (Open)   Pulling pranks (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:49 pm

June would have to admit this girl was smart and strong, she giggled slightly jumping upwards bursting through the ground onto the street. June smirked slightly a pleasent smile on her face, she giggled slightly sniffing the air, she had the girls scent now "mmm this is gonna be one good hunt" she says biting her bottom lip slightly. June sniffed the air following Maiko's scent through the streets, searching for the girl "this is good this is going to be such good fun......now where are you my dear?"
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Pulling pranks (Open)   Pulling pranks (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:54 pm

Maiko kept digging herself further and further down into the ground, until she reached one of her pre-made crisis chambers. As she dug she closed the area she had gone through, concealing any traces she might have created. To June, it would appear that her smell was gradually vanishing. As Maiko reached the crisis room, she entered one of the many tunnels she had created that travelled towards the upper ring. She was deep under the town, and as she reached the middle ring, she took a small detour, taking a different tunnel before resurfacing, closing the ground below her. She was positive she had managed to shake the girl off.
Back to top Go down
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

PostSubject: Re: Pulling pranks (Open)   Pulling pranks (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:57 pm

And she had lost June for a while, but her senses were much much more advanced than a humans. June sniffed the air she could smell her, it was faint but it sure was there, June grinned slightly entering stealth mode dashing across the ground making no noise or vibrations before she jumped onto a building still making no sound or vibrations. June grinned slightly rushing and following the scent that was getting stronger and stronger as she rapidly aproached Maiko, this time she would not be detectedat least not at first.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Pulling pranks (Open)   Pulling pranks (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:08 pm

((OOC: I am just saying, that when you touch the ground, you make vibrations. Even a feather that lands on the ground creates vibrations, even if just a little. Unless you are flying in the air, I can detect you, or hovering above the ground, So I am going to rp sensing small vibrations, that would resemble the ones of a mouse))

Maiko turned around swiftly, launching a huge rock into the air infront of her. She had sences some vibrations, they were faint, and could resemble the ones of a mouse, but she took no chance, whatsoever. She knew that June moved quickly. She broke the rock up into pieces, greating a shell of earth around herself, consealing smell, heat, anything perfectly, before vanishing back into the ground, where she travelled to her nect crisis room, deep below the city.
Back to top Go down
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

PostSubject: Re: Pulling pranks (Open)   Pulling pranks (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:14 pm

(ah ok sorry)

June snapped her fingers slightly arriving at the area where the smell had been, she snapped her fingers again in anoyance "damn, cat and mouse with this girl" she says stamping her foot on the ground in anoyance. June bit her bottom lip slightly shaking her head wondering just what to do now, she smirked slightly then a thought occured to her, she grinned dropping seeds into a nearby drain "this will bring you to me" she says vines moving through the underground tunnels, June groaned slightly concetrating on controlling them, she smiled looking throug the eyes of the vines slihglty doing her best to find and capture Maiko.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pulling pranks (Open)   Pulling pranks (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pulling pranks (Open)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next