Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
7 Nation Summit  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
7 Nation Summit  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
7 Nation Summit  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
7 Nation Summit  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
7 Nation Summit  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
7 Nation Summit  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
7 Nation Summit  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
7 Nation Summit  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
7 Nation Summit  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
7 Nation Summit  - Page 5 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
7 Nation Summit  - Page 5 I_vote_lcap7 Nation Summit  - Page 5 I_voting_bar7 Nation Summit  - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
7 Nation Summit  - Page 5 I_vote_lcap7 Nation Summit  - Page 5 I_voting_bar7 Nation Summit  - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

7 Nation Summit

Go down 
+4
Earth King Lu
Maki Shadowblade
LadyKura
Fire Lord Kouzai
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

7 Nation Summit  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7 Nation Summit    7 Nation Summit  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:36 pm

Tsukaia didn't answer. She regarded the girl only briefly before attacking again. She sheathed her rapier, then fell into a stance. Steady and quickly, controlling her breath, she ducked behind Fyre and leapt into the air, attempting to slam her heel into the back of the girl's neck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: 7 Nation Summit    7 Nation Summit  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:45 pm

Fyre was ready this time. She spun around and shot another fireball at Tsukaia, which missed. Skidding backwards, she snarled as she realized that Tsukaia was with Sasuno'o. "Where's Pyro?" Fyre growled. No answer. She hadn't been expecting one. With a twitch of her wrist she created a wall of hot fire around Tsukaia. Fyre knew that Pyro had to be with Sasuno'o by now, and ran down the other side of the roof, trying to get into the summit room. However, the broken tiles made it hard to keep her footing and Fyre fell to the ground with a loud crunch. Geez, that would be my arm..... She waited expectantly for Pyro to respond before remembering that he had been torn out of her. It had left a strange hole in her heart, an empty void. Struggling to get up, Fyre faced Tsukaia, who had jumped down from the roof much more gracefully.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: 7 Nation Summit    7 Nation Summit  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:53 pm

"Are you ready to die?" Tsukaia asked emotionlessly, standing lithely near the other girl. Her eyes held a calm expectance, and in the palm of her hand swirled a growing cloud of fire-petals, bright and deadly. The cloud grew until it had surrounded the girl, miniature, burning bombs.

She readied rapier once more. Approaching Fyre forbodingly.
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: 7 Nation Summit    7 Nation Summit  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:01 pm

"No actually, I'm not." She jumped as high as she could, clearing the fire and landing directly infront of the girl. Fyre clamped her hand around the girls tiny neck and snarled. "You will tell me where Sasuno'o is or so help me I'll kill you!" She didn't mean it of course, she couldn't kill another human being. But Tsukaia didn't know that. Fyre squeezed her neck and heated her palm, burning her as well.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: 7 Nation Summit    7 Nation Summit  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:14 pm

Tsukaia winced slightly as she felt the skin on her neck sizzle, and raised her arms so they clamped around Fyre's wrist, ignited with sizzling embers. Snarling, she jolted violently forward, intending to throw the girl off her and into the blaze of fiery petals.

((OOC: I said 'attempt' and 'intend' because I didn't want to twink. XD))
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: 7 Nation Summit    7 Nation Summit  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:17 pm

Sasuno'o appeared behind Fyre with a sword to her back "Let her go" he said firmly "Or you die....Let her go now!" Sasuno'o prodded Fyre with the sword "I meant it" he told her.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: 7 Nation Summit    7 Nation Summit  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:21 pm

Fyre released the girl and stepped back. "Give Pyro back Sasuno'o," she said smoothly. She wanted to punch Sasuno'o at that very moment, but held back. She feverantly glanced around for her demon but found no trace of him. She started heating up her body exessivly so that if he touched her he could be burned.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: 7 Nation Summit    7 Nation Summit  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:27 pm

Tsukaia stood at her husband's side, brandishing her rapier stonily. Her neck was red and raw, but she ignored the pain. "My love," she told Susano'o seriously. "May I finish her off?" Her rapier gleamed dangerously in the light, and her fire petals had dissipated.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: 7 Nation Summit    7 Nation Summit  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:29 pm

"Don't waste your time with her...let me finish her" he said "Go wait over with Hebi....I'll catch up soon my love" Sasuno'o kissed her and faced Fyre. He raised his sword at her and glared at her "I knew you'd be trouble from the begginging....and now I'm going to kill you....take your last breath as we fight to the end."

Last edited by Fire Lord Kouzai on Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: 7 Nation Summit    7 Nation Summit  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:06 am

Tsukaia returned the kiss and vaulted, leaping several meters into the air and onto a balcony. From their she hopped onto the roof, hearing the climactic sounds of panic rising from the main rooms of the palace. Portions of the council room were on fire.

Tsukaia stood next to Hebi and peered over the edge of the palace, out into the city. How fast had news of this traveled, she wondered?

Tsukaia startled out of her thoughts when her body moved on its own. Before she knew it, she'd already impaled a man in his chest, and roundhouse kicked another off the side of the roof. My instincts are getting better, she thought. Sending a volley of flaming kicks at her next opponent.

She never knew that Samael was one of her intended targets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 7 Nation Summit    7 Nation Summit  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

7 Nation Summit
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next