Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Peng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
7 Nation Summit  - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4805)
7 Nation Summit  - Page 3 I_vote_lcap7 Nation Summit  - Page 3 I_voting_bar7 Nation Summit  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1345)
7 Nation Summit  - Page 3 I_vote_lcap7 Nation Summit  - Page 3 I_voting_bar7 Nation Summit  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (956)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (699)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

7 Nation Summit

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

7 Nation Summit  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7 Nation Summit    7 Nation Summit  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:19 pm

Tsukaia replied, 'No one has said much about their nations thus far, and the summit is only scheduled to begin once all of the nations arrive.' She glanced furtively at Amaterasu, who leaned back gracefully in her seat, one slender leg thrown over the other. Tsukaia peered at her distrustfully.

'Amaterasu's been keeping the secret, but I can tell she doesn't like it.'

IMAGE OF THE WEEK:

[center]7 Nation Summit  - Page 3 Collag13
Pictured above (from left to right) are Kurapika, Bakura, and Kurama. These three are the reason why my forum name has been 'LadyKura' from day one. Cute, excellent strategists with a dark side and extremely hard edges, all of these characters are very similar in one way or another. In fact, the longer I think, the more things I can come up with these guys have in common.[/center]
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: 7 Nation Summit    7 Nation Summit  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:23 pm

Sasuno'o sighed "We can always kill her later when we're done with her" he wrote "Contact me when the others show up....I may pop in for a little....visit...during this summit, things might get interesting"

Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: 7 Nation Summit    7 Nation Summit  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:25 pm

Aki watched as the other nations were arriving and she looked at Tsukaia scribbling down something on a pad of paper. Aki watched her then looked at Amaterasu for a moment then she went back to scribbling. Then she was reading something on the paper. Aki thought to herself, I should keep a close eye on her. Aki looked a the table , Light and the Elemental King has not arrived.

Celia, Dragon
Arwa Reed Bender, Nature
Cadell, Winged Wolf
Aki Ocean Spirit, Water
Psykeh Charna Bender, Dark/Mind
Kai, Dragon
Lydia Hotaru Twin Warrior of Fire, Fire
Emur, Raven Eagle
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/

PostSubject: Re: 7 Nation Summit    7 Nation Summit  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:38 pm

Lance walked in and sat down on a chair in the light royalty spot. He didnt have much to say or do so he just sat down and waited.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: 7 Nation Summit    7 Nation Summit  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:49 pm

Tsukaia replied, 'I certainly will.' Tucking the pen and booklet back inside of her shawl, he leaned back and looked around, realizing that Kiari sat in another balcony straight ahead. He was speaking to someone for a change; a young Air Nomad girl, and this worried her.

Is he getting better? Less depressed? she wondered darkly. He wouldn't even talk to his family let alone a stranger.

More than an hour later, she saw the light prince arrive. 'It's time,' she penned down as quickly as she could. 'The Summit is starting.'

IMAGE OF THE WEEK:

[center]7 Nation Summit  - Page 3 Collag13
Pictured above (from left to right) are Kurapika, Bakura, and Kurama. These three are the reason why my forum name has been 'LadyKura' from day one. Cute, excellent strategists with a dark side and extremely hard edges, all of these characters are very similar in one way or another. In fact, the longer I think, the more things I can come up with these guys have in common.[/center]
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: 7 Nation Summit    7 Nation Summit  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:51 pm

Sasuno'o smiled eviliy "Perfect" he said to himself. He ran to his draong and hoped in its back. "Time to crash the party!" he said flying off towards the fire nation.

Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: 7 Nation Summit    7 Nation Summit  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:28 pm

Kouzai smiled "Now that everyone's here" he said "Let's begin...I think the first issue on our list...and on everyone's mind, is my son, Sasuno'o. He is a threat to the balance of the world and is a danger....he must be killed...any ideas on how to do this?"

Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: 7 Nation Summit    7 Nation Summit  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:32 pm

"Kouzai, where is your son? If we knew this it would be much faster kill." Maki said looking at Kouzai. "Sasuno'o is crafty, he could be coming to the summit right now to kill us." Luna said looking Kouzai also.

Celia, Dragon
Arwa Reed Bender, Nature
Cadell, Winged Wolf
Aki Ocean Spirit, Water
Psykeh Charna Bender, Dark/Mind
Kai, Dragon
Lydia Hotaru Twin Warrior of Fire, Fire
Emur, Raven Eagle
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: 7 Nation Summit    7 Nation Summit  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:04 pm

Kyoko looked to Kouzai, and she sighed about his devilish son. ''There must be a way to stop this Maniac! He is crushing world balance! We need...we need to...We need to end him!''. Kyoko said, and she looked at the others. ''There's no use telling him to stop, he's to mad with power, if we end him, we'd have peace again''. Kyoko then said, and looked to Kouzai.

7 Nation Summit  - Page 3 Tumblr_m04a35jeIe1qhqb9q

Kyoko
"You don't need parents to have a real family, sometimes a family is a group of people that you love and that make you happy."

Kyoko's Characters | PM | Tourney Battle
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: 7 Nation Summit    7 Nation Summit  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:09 pm

Trira was rushing through the fire nation capitol, she had found out about the summit a little bit to late and also had found nobody who would take care of Alasdair. So she had to bring her son with her. Trira had not really liked that, but she knew it was necesarry. "When we get inside, you are quiet and if you talk you are respectful. This is very important.", she said to her son, even if she knew that he would do that without her telling him.

Finally they got to the palace. The guards welcomed her, even if they looked a little bit surprised. Then she pushed open the doors of the meeting hall and entered it. Behind her son the doors closed again and she could see that he was bowing in front of the royality. "Sorry that I am late.", she said and made her airbender bow. She also tried to be respect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 7 Nation Summit    7 Nation Summit  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

7 Nation Summit
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: Golden Topics-
Jump to: