Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Sagat Dekkers (finished) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Sagat Dekkers (finished) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Sagat Dekkers (finished) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Sagat Dekkers (finished) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Sagat Dekkers (finished) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Sagat Dekkers (finished) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Sagat Dekkers (finished) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Sagat Dekkers (finished) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Sagat Dekkers (finished) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Sagat Dekkers (finished) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Sagat Dekkers (finished) I_vote_lcapSagat Dekkers (finished) I_voting_barSagat Dekkers (finished) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Sagat Dekkers (finished) I_vote_lcapSagat Dekkers (finished) I_voting_barSagat Dekkers (finished) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Sagat Dekkers (finished)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sagat Dekker
Novice
Novice
Sagat Dekker

Sagat Dekkers (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Sagat Dekkers (finished)   Sagat Dekkers (finished) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 12:40 am

|BASICS|
Name: Sagat Dekkers
Race: Human
Birthplace:Empire of the sun
Current Residence: empire of the sun
Bender or Non-Bender: Bender
Element: Fire

|PETS/MOUNTS|

Name: (Name of the pet/mount)
Picture: (What does your pet/mount look like?)
Personality: (Personality of the pet/mount.)
Brief History: (History of the pet/mount)

|WEAPONS|
Name:
Picture:
Brief History:

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: Unknown
Hobbies: fire bending and martial arts.`
Quirks: Sagat keeps a book of all his romantic encounters.
Family: Unknown
Character Theme:

|APPEARANCE|
Height:6'4)

Image: Sagat Dekkers (finished) 29b1w61

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Sagat has two personalities within himself. The main personality Sagat Dekkers is a care free fighter with a passion for adventure. Sagat is always looking for the strongest opponents he can find in order to prove himself above all others. He will go to great lengths and risk anything in order to chase the  feeling of battle. Outside of fighting he is a romantic who enjoys his ability to please. Sagats Religious beliefs  always cause him to have a pride in who he is. Outside of fighting Sagat is a humble laid back kind of person. Unless engaged in some kind of competition where he will be confident.

The Heavenly King: Is an alter ego of Sagat , who is a ruthless fighter.  The heavenly king is very proud and views others who do not fit his warrior ideology as below him. The heavenly king is cold and callous anyone he deems not worthy of his time. The heavenly king is also arrogant. The heavenly king is very cock almost all the time even when fighting.

Personal Strengths: strong , determined , vicious and charismatic
Personal Weaknesses: girl crazy , prideful , conflicting split personalities.
Hamartia: Pride
Personal Hero: A legendary figure of a prideful warrior prince who was said to have shook the earth with his might.
Dreams and Ambitions: Sagat wishes to be the strongest fighter in the world.   

The heavenly king wishes to conquer the world and revert the system to a survival of the fittest savagery. Leaving the weak with nothing but an open grave.

Dislikes: weaklings , betrayal , insects and alcohol

Brief History:Sagat was born to unknown parents in the Fujikawa province. The only thing Sagat knows about his parents was that his mother was a  prostitute in the slums. Who had abandoned him as a baby leaving him in the care of the warrior monks  at a rural temple.  The first night at the temple a great lightening storm unleashed it fury around the temple. The monks took this as a sign from the warrior god Manki as a blessing for the new child they had received.

From then on Sagat was trained in the art of Muay Thai. From the ages of 5 to 16 Sagat Honed his craft over hours of training under his strict masters. The constant fighting and  training hardened Sagats body making him able to ignore pain to a degree and a solid chin. Along with Muay Thai the monks also taught him Wu-Rai A religion based on the teachings of the great warrior sage Jacken.  After studying the book of the war gods. This lead to Sagat becoming a Patron of the war god Manki and the warrior sage Jacken.

After turning 17 the monks prepared Sagat to leave the temple on his Warriors Journey. A right of passage  that Sagat had been hoping for since he would than be allowed to leave the temple.  The temple had been boring to him years without visitors and no other children made the temple a boring place.

On one of the training exercises Sagat and one of the elders who was also a fire bender was trying to teach sagat to use fire bending together with muay thai in order to make him a stronger fighter. However during the exercise the both were attacked by a large dog bear. Sneaking up behind them both the dog bear pounced on the elder killing him infront of Sagat causing him to go into a state of shock.  Caused a fight or flight response from Sagat making his ego splinter giving birth to the Heavenly king. In this new state he attacked  the lion dog without mercy mixing vicious elbow and knee strikes with fire  igniting the furred animal. The rush and the fear of breaking another living things fueled sagat to fight in a blind trance. By the time he came to he was laying on his back next to the badly burned bear dog. Passing out again the next time he awake was back in the temple with the monks taking care of his wounds.

One year later the journey ceremony for Sagat in his honor however , Sagat did not care of such parties and left to start his journey early in that morning. First spending a year traveling all around the Sun empire seeing many new strange things and picking up new habits like his romance book.

Last edited by Sagat Dekker on Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:59 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Sagat Dekkers (finished)   Sagat Dekkers (finished) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 12:01 am

Okay, so for the most part, it's pretty good. That being said, there's certain standards that we got around here to make sure everything's in working order.

First of all, I have no idea what sport bending is. If you're referring to the Pro Bending present in Legend of Korra, it doesn't exist in this universe, so you can forget about that.

I'm gonna choose to ignore the technical issues in the writing itself, but as a general rule of thumb, don't capitalize letters after a comma and be careful of run-on sentences. That's what I've got to say for now, other staff members might grade ya a little differently. Work on the things I mentioned, and we'll check this over again.
Back to top Go down
Massie
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General
Massie

PostSubject: Re: Sagat Dekkers (finished)   Sagat Dekkers (finished) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 12:21 am

The app is good, but, I have a bone to pick about the dissociative identity disorder/split personality disorder bit of your application.

The main personality (Sagat) and the alter (Heavenly) are too similar of personalities, usually with the disorder, the personalities are opposites. You said as a weakness that the personalities conflict - they do not sound like they would at all in my opinion. Also, just because the Sagat cares about someone/something doesn’t mean Heavenly will or has to. Each personality is allowed to care about different people or things.

Lastly, they are not the same person, they are two personalities sharing one body.
Back to top Go down
Sagat Dekker
Novice
Novice
Sagat Dekker

PostSubject: Re: Sagat Dekkers (finished)   Sagat Dekkers (finished) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 6:12 am

Changes made
Back to top Go down
Massie
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General
Massie

PostSubject: Re: Sagat Dekkers (finished)   Sagat Dekkers (finished) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 1:37 pm

I’m going to nitpick and say there needs to be more differences in the personalities, explain their personalities more outside of fighting. Also, it needs to vary a bit more with the fighting styles as well.
Back to top Go down
Sagat Dekker
Novice
Novice
Sagat Dekker

PostSubject: Re: Sagat Dekkers (finished)   Sagat Dekkers (finished) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 8:52 pm

If the monks only know muay thai it would not make sense for one of them to have a different fighting style since he would not have someone to learn it from. Also can you explain what more differences you mean because one is laid back humble but confident person. The other is an arrogant and cocky person with a superiority complex what would make them more different?
Back to top Go down
Massie
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General
Massie

PostSubject: Re: Sagat Dekkers (finished)   Sagat Dekkers (finished) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 12:24 pm

You have a point about the fighting styles, my apologies. But, when it comes to split personality disorder, there are more differences with the personalities than just three things. There needs to be more personality especially on Heavenly King, and a few more differences between both personalities.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sagat Dekkers (finished)   Sagat Dekkers (finished) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sagat Dekkers (finished)
Page 1 of 1