Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The night of nights (Leosan) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The night of nights (Leosan) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The night of nights (Leosan) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The night of nights (Leosan) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The night of nights (Leosan) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The night of nights (Leosan) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The night of nights (Leosan) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The night of nights (Leosan) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The night of nights (Leosan) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The night of nights (Leosan) - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The night of nights (Leosan) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe night of nights (Leosan) - Page 3 I_voting_barThe night of nights (Leosan) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The night of nights (Leosan) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe night of nights (Leosan) - Page 3 I_voting_barThe night of nights (Leosan) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The night of nights (Leosan)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

The night of nights (Leosan) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The night of nights (Leosan)   The night of nights (Leosan) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 10:21 pm

Yami grinned. "Well for one, I can recognize your face. Two, this is Leo's house, and I don't know who else would be sleeping in front of Leo's house." Yami told him. She reached out her hand to help him up (although a little depressed that her prank failed again). "So, we have a whole day. What are we going to do first?" Yami asked him. He knew this place better than she did, so he knew what places to go on a date.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: The night of nights (Leosan)   The night of nights (Leosan) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 10:31 pm

he looked at yami in the eyes as he stood up, " you're a bit late i thought that only happens in stories bt i guess the girl always comes late, " he said jokingly ,"alright" he said as he grabbed yami's hand waiving his finger between hers. he started walking, "it's a suprise yami," he said giving a small giggle.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: The night of nights (Leosan)   The night of nights (Leosan) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 10:35 pm

Yami was ready to respond when he asked why she was late. "Actually, I wasn't trying to be late. I woke up five minutes ago." Yami said, yawning. Then when he said that it was a surprise, she was instantly awake. Her curiosity was getting the better of her...again. It wasn't the first time that Drago had used suspense on her.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: The night of nights (Leosan)   The night of nights (Leosan) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 10:44 pm

"i know how you like animals so..." after they took a corrner there was a petting zoo filled with all kinds of animals, " so i thought i bring you here, i know it's not the greatest place for you but i thought you might like it." he looked at yami and planted a kiss on her cheek
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: The night of nights (Leosan)   The night of nights (Leosan) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 10:55 pm

Yami smiled and said, "Thanks! I know you like dragons, but do you like animals? I mean, you don't have to go through something you don't want to go through just for me." Yami entered the pen and knelt next to a baby saber toothed moose lion. She petted it and rubbed it's chin, smiling. She then pulled some leechy berries out of her pocket. Instantly, all of the animals charged toward her. She threw the bag on the ground while the animals devoured them. She jumped out of the way and watched them, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: The night of nights (Leosan)   The night of nights (Leosan) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 7:44 am

Drago nodded, "i lived with animals a number of years...if you didn't know i ran away from my villlage so i could train bending" he said smiling at her," he picked up an polar tiger cub and petted it, the mother looked at drago then walked up to him, she was bigger than normal, however just sniffed drago and licked his foot, drago laughed a bit, " stop it, your licking me," he said tearing up from laughter then did the same to yami, however this time it pounced on her licking her face.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: The night of nights (Leosan)   The night of nights (Leosan) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 9:02 am

Yami fell to the ground, laughing as the animal licked her face. "Stop! Stop it!" Yami tried to get the animal off, but she couldnt stop laughing. She reached out her hand to Drago, who would hopefully help Ber to get the animal off of her. The animal was sitting on Yami's chest, licking her face nonstop. "Stop! Haha! Get off! Drago! Help me! Haha!"
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: The night of nights (Leosan)   The night of nights (Leosan) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 11:05 am

drago scratched the animal's head and slowly got it off yami, " i think you just got a shower of slobber he said laughing very hard.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: The night of nights (Leosan)   The night of nights (Leosan) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 5:19 pm

Yami laughed with him. She looked at the animal and said jokingly, "Thanks, I needed a shower." Yami looked around the pen and saw a baby polar bear dog sitting in the corner, scratching itself. Yami walked over to it and knelt next to it. It looked up at her through two eyes of different color, one blue and one brown. Then it started barking happily and wagging its tail. Yami smiled and scratched it behind the ears. It then fell to the ground and rolled to its back and Yami rubbed its belly.

Yami looked over at Drago and said, "Come on, you should meet this little guy. He seems to like people!" Yami said as the dog jumped on her, pushing her to the ground. It began licking her face, but stopped as it realized that another animal had gotten there first. The dog back up and sat on Yami's stomach, watching her intently, waiting for her to get up and try to knock it off. Yami could tell it wanted to play, so she stood up, holding it. She set it down, then pulled a ball out from her bag. She held it in front of the dog. She threw it across the pen and it ran after it.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: The night of nights (Leosan)   The night of nights (Leosan) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 6:27 pm

Drago sneaked up behind yami and wrapped his arms  around yami's waist hugging her from the back, " hehe yep he like you," he said  lifting yami a bit off the ground and squeezing her a bit playfully, before spinning her around a few times trying to get her a bit dizzy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The night of nights (Leosan)   The night of nights (Leosan) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The night of nights (Leosan)
Page 3 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next