Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The night of nights (Leosan) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The night of nights (Leosan) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The night of nights (Leosan) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The night of nights (Leosan) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The night of nights (Leosan) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The night of nights (Leosan) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The night of nights (Leosan) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The night of nights (Leosan) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The night of nights (Leosan) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The night of nights (Leosan) - Page 25 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The night of nights (Leosan) - Page 25 I_vote_lcapThe night of nights (Leosan) - Page 25 I_voting_barThe night of nights (Leosan) - Page 25 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The night of nights (Leosan) - Page 25 I_vote_lcapThe night of nights (Leosan) - Page 25 I_voting_barThe night of nights (Leosan) - Page 25 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The night of nights (Leosan)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25
AuthorMessage
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

The night of nights (Leosan) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The night of nights (Leosan)   The night of nights (Leosan) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:02 pm

Yami was a little annoyed by all the questions. Some were awkward, some were pointless, and some were just plain weird. Yami interrupted another question by saying, "Look, we've only known each other for, what, 3 months? Its not like its a huge relationship or anything. We don't see each other very often, either. So...yeah. Sorry bout that."
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: The night of nights (Leosan)   The night of nights (Leosan) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 5:05 pm

Rose smiled, "Kawaii, i'm so jealous of you yami! You guys are like made for each other, you two are perfect!"
Drago blushed from Rose's comment.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: The night of nights (Leosan)   The night of nights (Leosan) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 5:23 pm

Yami's face turned a little pink as well. "Ah, um..." Yami said a little uncertainly. The comment was a little random, and Yami couldn't think of a way to respond. "Uh, well, sure, I guess." she managed to say.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: The night of nights (Leosan)   The night of nights (Leosan) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 5:40 pm

"anyways Rose can you please-" before drago could finish, Rose started leaving, "sorry to bother you guys..." she said in a teasing way. there was a short akward silence between them.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: The night of nights (Leosan)   The night of nights (Leosan) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 7:56 pm

Yami looked up at Drago, wanting to say something. Then she stopped and looked down at her hand. It was glowing white, and moving on its own! She quickly moved her left hand over to hold her right hand down. She hoped the beast wouldn't be able to control both her hands. Unfortunately, though, Yami's right hand is stronger than her left, and she broke through her own grip quickly. He hand grasped the hilt of her saxe knife. She quickly jumped back, knowing what the beast had in mind. She watched as it slowly pulled the knife out of its scabbard, then aimed it at Drago. Yami was prepared this time, and rammed her hand into a nearby tree. The beast gave up control, and dropped the knife. "Drago, I...I need to go. The beast is worked up now, so I should probably leave. I had a great day with you yesterday, though! I hope to see you again soon! Heh, maybe you could even teach me some of your fire bending techniques." she said, grabbing her knife and putting it back in its scabbard. She turned around, ready to whistle for Fireball and get away from Drago as fast as possible.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: The night of nights (Leosan)   The night of nights (Leosan) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 9:14 pm

drago smiled, he kind of saw this was going to happen. he walked up to yami has kisses her one last time, " i'll try yami, i might even teach you lighting bending," he said, "love you yami."
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: The night of nights (Leosan)   The night of nights (Leosan) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 9:26 pm

Yami turned away, tears sliding down her face. She didn't like it when she had to leave Drago, and just when she was actually planning on having a real home. But her powers were getting out of control, at least for the moment. She knew she would have to leave again so she could control the beast again. But each time she regains control is a shorter time period then the last. I really need to get some help with this... she thought, then walked out into the clearing, her hood up, shielding her face from Rose and Leo. She simply waved to them and climbed onto Fireball, then flew off.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: The night of nights (Leosan)   The night of nights (Leosan) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 11:04 am

[end topic]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The night of nights (Leosan)   The night of nights (Leosan) - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The night of nights (Leosan)
Page 25 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25