Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
[Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
[Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
[Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
[Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
[Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
[Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
[Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
[Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
[Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
[Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
[Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap[Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) - Page 3 I_voting_bar[Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
[Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap[Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) - Page 3 I_voting_bar[Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

[Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Arendale
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Arendale

[Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo)   [Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 5:05 pm

Haku was left breathless as his was so swiftly grabbed and was dragged to what looked like a warzone. The city was under attack. He had no idea what was going on he watched as the men around him flew through the air dead from the explosions. Haku clenched his hands and tried to wriggle his way out of the fire benders grasp but to no avail. His hands glew a bright white color getting ready to fight with his instincts kicking in.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

[Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo)   [Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 10:07 pm

Hiruko continued to run as the explosions continued.  He could see his airship, Predestination docked in the water at the harbour.  It was a massive bastion of steel and Imperial will, though it was not here to bring war, Hiruko came here to inspect soldiers, hammer out final things with the independence treaty, and of course, find Haku before--Hiruko froze as he saw a massive ball of explosives headed for him and the group.  Shit.  With a forceful shove, he threw Haku out of the way, causing him to hit the ground next to Kureha and the surviving soldiers.

The smoke cleared and everyone watched the place where Hiruko stood.  There was clearly a crater where a flat, cobblestone street had once been, but had Hiruko survived?  "Don't worry," he coughed, as the smoke cleared.  And as it did, it was revealed that Hiruko was covered in white flames from head to toe.  They formed an armour that resembled a tengu.  

Two wings that protruded from Hiruko's shoulder blades stood out most on the armour, along with the long, flaming white, wild hair and tengu mask with a massive nose.  The wings had hands at their tips each held a sword.  These swords were both drawn, in the separate two hands that held the blades by their handles, while the wings held the sheaths.  The hands held the swords raised above Hiruko's head as if blocking something.  The Great Tengu Armour was Hiruko's strongest move.  Only he, Izanagi, Izanami and Raijin could use it.  They were the first to be able to use it since Susano'o, Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi invented it over two hundred years ago.  Though...there were rumours that his uncle Owlan, aunt Naina, father and uncle Erolass were able to us it but...there was no actual proof for it.  Just rumors.

"Come on," said Hiruko, "This Great Tengu Armour will keep me safe, and it can use its destructive power to keep you guys safe too."  An airship flew over head, and Hiruko knew what he had to do.  Without even thinking, he slashed his blade perpendicular to the ground, and aimed for the airship.  A burst of white flames and energy, mixed with wind from the force of the swing, shot towards the airship, blowing it up.  Susano'o could see the awe in soldiers eyes as they kept moving towards the airship.  "That was nothing," said Hiruko humbly, "This isn't even full power.  Even I'm not able to use that.  It was said Susano'o once split a mountain just by drawing his blade.  When he and his siblings fought, entire maps had to be redrawn.  You should be thankful mines not as powerful, I'd be doing more harm than good here."

Finally, after much struggling and fighting their way through debris, dead bodies and explosions, the group reached the Predestination.  Hiruko dashed to the bridge and got the ship going.  He smiled, this was his favourite part.  The engines roared to life, and the gears started moving.  The jets turned from behind the point, to pointing straight down to the water, and after a screeching, burning sound that was the flames erupting from the engines, the airship lifted off into the sky.  This was one of the Empire's new Surface to Air Mobile Airship, or SAM-A.  It was also called an All Terrain Mobile Fortress, an AT-ME.

After the airship was in the air, Hiruko left the bridge to the captain and his crew, "Bring us to the Shadow Lands, captain!  We're going to see my uncle, it should be safe there."  "Yessir!" replied the captain to Hiruko's order.  "And send emergency messages to all nearby Imperial airships, military, commercial, or otherwise.  Tell all vessels, airships, and land units to head to safety, and if possible, head to the Shadow Lands as well.  I also want you to broadcast this message to other armies and militaries across the world using the universal channels.  And I want status reports from the homeland and other nations on their current status, odds are if these guys attacked here they may have struck elsewhere."  The captain nodded, and bowed as Hiruko exited the room.

Hiruko may not be the future emperor, but he knew how to give commands and lead men.  His current priority was head back to Haku and Kureha, and bring them to his office.  And so he did this, taking them for a 20 minute walk towards his onboard office.  Once seated and comfortable, Hiruko stood, and waited for Kureha to begin speaking.  In the excitement, he had forgotten his Great Tengu form was still active, and didn't notice until he attempted to sit on a wooden chair, burning it to ash instantly.  He swore as he fell, loudly too, and deactivated the flames, causing them to burn away like they were doused by something.  "That was a family heirloom too," said Hiruko with disappointment, "It belonged to Fire Lord Kouzai...it used to sit in his drawing room.  That's a shame.  Now, go on, Kureha.  Explain to this boy his future."

((OOC: Just imagine the picture in white for Hiruko's armour colour.))
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo)   [Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 1:58 pm

Her eyes grew wide as she seen Hiruko form a great armor over his body of fire. A technique that she thought only few benders could do of all elements. She does something similar, however it isn't armor, its more of an enhancement. Surrounding light around her limbs, using both physical strength and bending at the same time gives a boost to your strength and endurance, as you don't have to expend all your physical stamina to move such a heavy object, such as a sword.

Kureha brushed away the dust/ debris off of her shoulder and followed Hiruko into the ship. It was a nice, fancy gadget. Usually something she didn't enjoy partaking in. Normally she liked to destroy such things, as technology corrupts man. She refers back to the old ways, where things were solved with the body and the mind.

She walked with Hiruko and Haku up to his office, the heat he was protruding off of his armor was getting rather annoying, How long was he going to keep that on? She actually thought he knew about it, untill he tried to sit down in his chair. She had to do everything not to snicker.

Kureha looked at Haku with a stern face. " That is a misunderstanding Hiruko, This is not his future, This is not a premade destiny. We all follow our own paths. Think of this as a... opportunity if anything. "

Kureha walked over and looked out the window, surveying the scene they had just left as they disappeared into the horizon. Smoke still bellowed from the light Kingdom, thought they could not seen the capital itself. She grimaced, " A great evil is coming Haku, and its starting small, but eventually their goal is the whole world, just as with every evil. Our opponent is formidable however, and can not be beaten easily."

She looked back to the men and leaned against the glass pane, " As you should already know, the avatar's existence is well, pretty much hidden. And the search continues. Yet, there are parties scattered across the World trying to locate the Avatar, for he/she is the only way to defeat this evil. But the Avatar can not do it alone. "

" The warriors of the elements fight along side the Avatar, harnessing and mastering their own element, and when fighting this great evil, they all have to work together to overpower their opponent.... Haku, You are the Light Warrior. Chosen by the Great Spirit King Owlan." She said, getting right to the point.

She walked up to Haku, " You are not strong enough yet, and it is the duty of the Order of the Elements to teach the Young Warrior... Haku, become my student, and aid the Avatar in defeating this plague that now bears itself onto the World. You have ultimate untapped potential, and i can help you... Because, at this point- " She said glancing back through the window, " Neither you, or I, will have a home to go back to."
Back to top Go down
Arendale
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Arendale

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo)   [Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:18 pm

Haku caught himself as the firebender threw him towards the ground. He slid to look up and see him covered in a white armor. Haku knew that this man was too powerful. When the smoke cleared he looked at Kureha and knew that she was stronger than himself.

Once in the office he studied the large room. The steampunk look made Haku feel as if he was much smaller than he was. Actually it was until this day he actually saw his true abilities as weak as they were in comparison to these two. The woman spoke of a great evil. Haku was still in shock from earlier. He spaced out of most of the conversation but he caught 2 sentences. 'You are the Light Warrior.' and 'become my student'. He looked up and nodded with his old cocky smile "Well if the world depends on it, might as well." He looked at the fire bender again "Im going to kick the ass of whoever did this."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo)   [Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:27 am

((OOC: Last posts!))

Hiruko smiled at Haku, "Good man," he said, "When you do, I'll be right there by your side. You and I will kick ass together." Hiruko hated what these nobles had done to the Light State, right before it was about to become independent too. But something that really threw Hiruko was why? Why would anyone even consider doing this? What could their motives possibly be?

Hiruko sat on a nearby conversation couch and thought it over, not even aware that Kureha and Haku were still there anymore. All Hiruko could think about was his family, and his home and his nation. Was his father alright? Was Izanagi safe? What about his other cousins, were they alive and out of harms reach? Were they under attack too or heading to the Shadow Lands like Hiruko was?

So many questions with very little answers only left Hiruko with a headache. He stood up, "I'm going to rest," he mumbled, "My guards will show you both to some private quarters. I recommend you rest too, it's a long flight to the Shadow Lands, you'll need the rest." Hiruko wasn't kidding, it would be a few hours, and after everything that happened today everyone was left tired and in Hiruko's case, severely weakened. The Dai Tengu form always left him powerless for days afterwards. Every minute he was in that form was one day he would go without bending. He felt and exposed and weak without it, but it was that or be dead, and Hiruko was thankful he was not dead.

Hiruko finally reached his room, and throwing off all of his weapons and armour, jumped right into bed. He didn't care about any reports, they could wait. He didn't care about any orders he needed to give or anything he needed to oversee, someone else could do them. Hiruko only cared about sleep. Sleep and revenge.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo)   [Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 10:03 pm

Watching as they flew over the waves of the sea, she wondered what it would be like just to float away, almost like floating into oblivion, peace forever. Kureha came back to her senses as he directed them to the two guards that stepped forward, they had separate rooms for them apparently. She nodded, some rest alone would be a good idea to think things over, she had to think about Haku, how she was to train him. Would Hiruko be there? Would that be a good idea?

She looked at Hiruko and bowed politely before exiting with the guards that led her down the corridor, they turned left and there were two door side by side, these would be their rooms apparently. She looked around, the walls were barren, they had a simple chest for storing things. She wondered why they didn't spare any expense on the rooms, and she wondered if it was only her room in the first place.

She did like simple, it was just her, she wasn't distracted as she could meditate in peace. Kureha walked into the center of the room, She circled before sitting cross legged on the floor. She laid her staff over her legs and and closed her eyes. Her brows furrowed as she thought about the last events.

Was this the start of a war? Or was it the work of rebels within the light nation. She hated the petty fights between countries, was it really all worth it? Was this fighting part of something bigger? The thought of doom loomed over her mind and she felt unsettled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo)   [Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3