Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
[Plot Topic] Looking for the Warrior of Water (Stephy, Maybeth) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
[Plot Topic] Looking for the Warrior of Water (Stephy, Maybeth) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
[Plot Topic] Looking for the Warrior of Water (Stephy, Maybeth) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
[Plot Topic] Looking for the Warrior of Water (Stephy, Maybeth) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
[Plot Topic] Looking for the Warrior of Water (Stephy, Maybeth) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
[Plot Topic] Looking for the Warrior of Water (Stephy, Maybeth) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
[Plot Topic] Looking for the Warrior of Water (Stephy, Maybeth) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
[Plot Topic] Looking for the Warrior of Water (Stephy, Maybeth) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
[Plot Topic] Looking for the Warrior of Water (Stephy, Maybeth) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
[Plot Topic] Looking for the Warrior of Water (Stephy, Maybeth) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
[Plot Topic] Looking for the Warrior of Water (Stephy, Maybeth) I_vote_lcap[Plot Topic] Looking for the Warrior of Water (Stephy, Maybeth) I_voting_bar[Plot Topic] Looking for the Warrior of Water (Stephy, Maybeth) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
[Plot Topic] Looking for the Warrior of Water (Stephy, Maybeth) I_vote_lcap[Plot Topic] Looking for the Warrior of Water (Stephy, Maybeth) I_voting_bar[Plot Topic] Looking for the Warrior of Water (Stephy, Maybeth) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

[Plot Topic] Looking for the Warrior of Water (Stephy, Maybeth)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stephy
Stephy

[Plot Topic] Looking for the Warrior of Water (Stephy, Maybeth) Empty
PostSubject: [Plot Topic] Looking for the Warrior of Water (Stephy, Maybeth)   [Plot Topic] Looking for the Warrior of Water (Stephy, Maybeth) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 10:21 am

With a tip off from the young, and very handsome Morohito Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi, Karasu Kazegami, Order Member of Water searched for her student, Lasavellia Corona.  She was said to live here in the Northern Water Tribe, and, as Karasu's old home, she was more than comfortable with finding her way around.  In truth, she missed her tribe.  She had come at a time when the midnight sun glistened off of the ice and snow houses.  During the day the snow would melt a bit because of the sun, but not enough to melt the house.  It would make the houses sweat as Karasu used to joke.

The "sweat" would freeze over almost instantly, replacing the lost layer of snow with ice.  And at dawn and dusk, the houses would sparkle magnificently like a million little jewels in the light.  It was truly a beautiful sight.  But Karasu did not have time to appreciate the full beauty of the scene, she was searching for someone.  The Warrior of Water and her future student.

Looking around the town, Karasu looked for any signs of her student.  Morohito, a young yet well meaning boy, had told Karasu that Lasavellia Corona lived somewhere in the middle district.  But so far, no sign of her.  "I'll keep looking, until I find her," stated Karasu calmly.  She was in a rush yes, but she knew that these things would take time.  No doubt some of the other Order members may take even longer.  If she had heard correct from Yurusu, he was heading from Ba Sing Se deep into the desert to Sand Bender Territory.
Back to top Go down
Nehima
Administrator
Administrator
Nehima

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] Looking for the Warrior of Water (Stephy, Maybeth)   [Plot Topic] Looking for the Warrior of Water (Stephy, Maybeth) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 3:09 pm

[Plot Topic] Looking for the Warrior of Water (Stephy, Maybeth) Jesslyrics1
--------------------------------------------

Lasavelia had a hard morning that day. Or perhaps... it wasn't even a morning, yet. It was about 4 hours after midnight, you could say it's dusk.

She shivered in the cold, even if she wore her woolen blue and long coat. She made a small bridge of ice, just to cross over a small river, made by the melted ice.

Almost nobody wandered around that time of night, even if it was the middle of the town. Almost... course Lasavelia had been always an exception. Vilains used to show up at these hours, so she, as her duty was would defend the town. But that was just it. Usually in the villains, were included some stupid dark spirits, and non-benders or low level benders. She could handle that easily yet, as her water-bending skills were enough of it. But she knew, and hoped for that special day to come... when she would be found, as a Warrior of Water, identified as a Warrior to the side of the Avatar, and called to be trained and take up her duty. She didn't know of any war or a sudden show up of the new avatar yet, but she wasn't sure. The news here spread often belated.

Besides, she felt there was something wrong. Just a slight tang of uneasyness. Shelooked around carefully, walking as silently as she could, covering her traces on the fresh snow with bending. The cold wind blew her hair around her face, although she tried to put them back into order.. Those night walks, made her tired at the late morning mostly, but they helped her puther thoughts in order.

She, Lasavelia Conora, had been granted with the gift as a Warrior of the Water element at her birth.  A warrior among the others that protected and fought for the Avatar. A person also slightly better in the particular element it owened.Her family wouldn't believe at first. But it was later confirmed by her skills.

As for family? She was unwilling to listen a word they said about her being married one day. Nobody held any special place in her heart for now, and she strongly believes, nobody will. Duty is higher and most important of all! She faithed herself quietly.

She suddenly stopped walking. She could see a figure standing on the other side of town. She narrowed her eyes, and quickly hide in a corner observing the figure. As far as she could see, it was  a human not a spirit. It was a woman looking around as if searching for someone.Lasavelia waited until she was certain the woman was ignorant of her presence yet.

Then, she cleared her throat, walked away from her hiding place and made some small steps towards that woman.-Who are you stranger? What do you seek for? She asked in a calm voice hiding away her nervousness.

---------------------------------------------
[Plot Topic] Looking for the Warrior of Water (Stephy, Maybeth) Jesslyrics2
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Stephy

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] Looking for the Warrior of Water (Stephy, Maybeth)   [Plot Topic] Looking for the Warrior of Water (Stephy, Maybeth) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:56 am

A girl walked towards Karasu, one of the only other people out with her.  "Stranger?" asked Karasu, somewhat confused, as if the girl had just spoken to her in a foreign language.  Then it registered, "I guess I am," she replied with a smile, "I haven't been here in a very long time.  So, I guess it's no longer my home, which makes me a stranger.  My work keeps me away."  Karasu examined the girl, she looked kind enough.  "Would you like to get some late night tea or drink perhaps?" asked Karasu attempting to be polite.  This girl too must have reason for being out this late, as did Karasu herself.  If Karasu could help this girl with her search, perhaps the girl could do the same.  This would make Karasu's search for Lasavelia Corona a lot easier.

"I will pay," she said smiling, "And perhaps we'll meet some cute boys to flirt with, no?"  Karasu giggled and laughed a bit afterwards.  Karasu led the girl to one of her favourite taverns.  It had stood here since she was a girl, and it always served both tea and alcohol.  The girl, who did not seem of age to drink, nor like the type, could have a tea, while Karasu would enjoy a nice bit of sake.  Water Tribe sake was the best sake ever.  And perhaps a bit of pickled onion root, she did love her pickled onion root, and her stewed sea prunes.  Karasu gave her order to the barman, and then looked at the girl, "Order whatever you like," smiled Karasu, "Money is not a problem."
Back to top Go down
Nehima
Administrator
Administrator
Nehima

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] Looking for the Warrior of Water (Stephy, Maybeth)   [Plot Topic] Looking for the Warrior of Water (Stephy, Maybeth) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 10:51 am

LASAVELIA CONORA

Lasavelia wasn't much talkative, so she didn't express her questions right away. She waited all the way to the tavern, and only nodded in response. She felt a bit offended though, that that woman was expecting her to care about meeting cute boys... ugghh... Lasavelia only wanted to fulfill her duty, and as for the rest, nothing mattered.Lasavelia glanced at her from the sit of her chair, and smiled slightly.-No, thank you. I'm not used to eat or drink anything that time. She said politely.-Perhaps we can talk... What is your name? You said that your work keeps you away, but in a second look, you seem a very important person. Lasavelia muttered calmly. Although the young of her age -comparing to that adult woman- Lasavelia seemed serious and older than she was. And even if that might be a flau in some cases, to her it was a perfect characteristic that made up charm on her.

Back to top Go down
Stephy
Stephy

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] Looking for the Warrior of Water (Stephy, Maybeth)   [Plot Topic] Looking for the Warrior of Water (Stephy, Maybeth) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:02 pm

"My name?" smiled Karasu as she took a sip from the small saucer that held her sake, "My name is really of no importance right now."  She looked at the girl, the girl definitely seemed like she was looking for someone.  "Who are you looking for?" asked Karasu seriously, "You're here searching for someone important.  It's not often that people come to the North Pole looking for important people except other royals looking for our own."  Kasai was good at reading people.  

Her youth spent in bars as a child helped her do such.  This girl was rigid and uncomfortable, as well as impatient and rushed.  She was looking for someone, and she would stop at nothing to get answers.  Kasaru had a feeling she knew who this girl was looking for, but she was going to have more fun with her first.  "Waiter!  More sake!" she cried as a man in classic Water Tribe robes brought her another vial.  "So what brings you out here, my fine feathered friend?"
Back to top Go down
Nehima
Administrator
Administrator
Nehima

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] Looking for the Warrior of Water (Stephy, Maybeth)   [Plot Topic] Looking for the Warrior of Water (Stephy, Maybeth) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:12 am

LASAVELIA CONORA

-If you feel like it. Lasavelia muttered, feeling uncomfortable that the woman kept her identiry hiden. She lowered her gaze to the table, and waited a while before talking again.

But then the woman yelled for more to drink.
    -I would suggest you not to-... She tried to say, but it seemed too late.
    "fine feathered friend'? Hmm she was certain she wore nothing looking like feathers...

-Well, I'm not looking for anyone in particular. She said sighning. When she realised the woman was expecting her to say more, she continued on;
    -Okay, care to keep a secret? We know each other around here, but yelling it out loud wouldn't help me from curious people. I'm-... I am the... She tried to say, but she hesitated. She really knew nothing about that woman! She couldn't trust her at first sight!!

-I'm searching for someone of the Order, for ermm... a friend... ahh... A friend is cousin with one of the Order members and is seriously sick... and- and I'm around to deliver the message! Yeah! I'm around to tell that to him/her! Huh... That! She siad grinning stupidly at the parts where she stuck in her lies.

She wasn't the kind of people that tried to keep everything with lies, but she had to be cautious. That was an emergency instant!

Back to top Go down
Stephy
Stephy

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] Looking for the Warrior of Water (Stephy, Maybeth)   [Plot Topic] Looking for the Warrior of Water (Stephy, Maybeth) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:02 pm

Karasu smiled, there was no need to lie to the poor girl anymore.  Especially since this girl was only going to like back.  "Is that so?" smiled Karasu as she drank her sake, looking at Lasavellia from the side of her eye, "Because the last time I remembered I had no family."  Karasu resisted the urge to laugh and only smiled at Lasavellia.  Karasu knew who she was, this girl, that she was the one Karasu was looking for, but she wanted the girl to admit it.

"You know if you're so proud of who you are, Lasavellia Corona, you should just come out and tell people," smiled Karasu, though she was very serious, "You also need to learn to lighten up a bit.  Relax and enjoy life, but that is something I will teach you as your future master."  Now came the hard part explaining to Lasavellia what was about to come to the world.  The great evil.  Lasavellia may be ready to complete her duty, but she needed to know what was coming.

"There is a great evil coming to this world, and it can't be stopped," explained Karasu, "But if you train under me and the Spirit King, you and the other Warriors and the Avatar would be strong enough to defeat them.  It will take a lot of work though, and a lot of patience.  While you train with me, it'll be hard and tough, but the results will be worth it.  You will learn more than just bending.  You will learn how to BE a water bender, how to THINK like a water bender.  And how to lighten up a little bit and enjoy your life.  Alright?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] Looking for the Warrior of Water (Stephy, Maybeth)   [Plot Topic] Looking for the Warrior of Water (Stephy, Maybeth) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Plot Topic] Looking for the Warrior of Water (Stephy, Maybeth)
Page 1 of 1