Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
[Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
[Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
[Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
[Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
[Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
[Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
[Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
[Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
[Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
[Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
[Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water I_vote_lcap[Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water I_voting_bar[Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
[Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water I_vote_lcap[Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water I_voting_bar[Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

[Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water

Go down 
+2
Lee Hamazaki
Niya
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

[Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water Empty
PostSubject: [Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water   [Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 9:59 pm

"Let me guess, a cup of tea?" said the waitress to Hiroyuki. He smiled and say "Yes, as usual". Hiroyuki always comes at mornings to this Tea Shop, the finest in the Northern Water Tribe. There's nothing like drinking a good tea before going training. After a while, the waitress comes with a tea cup and put it on the table. You could see in her face that she was blushing. Hiroyuki's deep voice gets the best of her. Every time he enters the tea shop she is comes toward Hiroyuki quickly. Unlike other women who are after him because of his money, this waitress, whose name is Florence, looks like she is genuinely attracted to him. But first, she isn't Hiroyuki's type. Second, his parents want him to marry a noble woman(although he doesn't really care about that).Third, Hiroyuki haven't healed completely from his last relationship yet.

Hiroyuki finally takes a sip and its a little cold. The temperature is really cold in the Northern Water, so if he takes a long time to drink the tea it'll get a little cold. He got carried away by his thoughts. He started looking for the waitress. He caught her staring at him from far. He didn't want to embarrass her so he acted like he didn't see her. Hiroyuki grabs the tea cup and it starts boiling the liquid. He takes a sip, feeling the warm liquid in his mouth. Perfect, he thought.

Hiroyuki leaves one gold piece at the table and stands up and heads to the exit. "Goodbye, Florence" Hiroyuki says smiling and exits the tea shop.

OOCC: Sorry I couldn't write much Razz Anyways, perhaps they find him on his way to the exit?

Last edited by Lee Hamazaki on Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://campsfordemigods.home-forums.com/forum
Stephy
Stephy

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water   [Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 11:31 pm

((OOC: So sorry for taking so long dear! I've been in Mexico for the Summer, and when I wasn't in Mexico I was working! But I'm here to post now, so thanks for your patience Smile ))

Karasu Kazegami
Spoiler:

Karasu got stares, sure. She was the only Water Bender in the world that looked like Northern Water Tribe native, bent like a Northern Water Tribe native, spoke like a Northern Water Tribe native, yet dressed like she was Fire Nation and rode a giant Eel Hound. But what did she care? These weren't her people anymore anyway. Like the Spirit King, the Order of the Elements' Bending Masters were sworn to a sacred oath. They could take no sides but the side that was most just, that led to peace, harmony and balance. They could not support any one nation, any one peoples, and could hold not national identity closer than their duty. They were no longer Earth Kingdom, Imperial or Water Tribe citizens.

No, they were masters of their element, sworn to the Spirit King, sworn to their duty, and sworn to teach the Avatar and the Warriors of the Elements. That was their job, and so, that was her life. Besides, back before she was the Water Bending Master of the Order, she couldn't care less what everyone else said anyway. She was the daughter of an Imperial Noblewoman and a Northern Water Tribe Nobleman. Karasu Kazegami was equally Imperial as she was Water Tribe, and exemplified the best of both nations and cultures. The Eel Hound? Well, that was her life long, inseparable partner, Seiji. With Seiji at her side, and Catspaw and Kutoneshirika at her hip, Karasu was ready to face anything.

Right now, her current mission was to track the Warrior of Water. A boy named Hiroyuki. He was noble, that was what the letter to her from Owlan's nephew said. He was a noble child, always wore blue, but his eyes were yellow and his skin was pale, like those of from the former Fire Nation. And his hair was long, and black, just like many of the Empire. But his blood was purely Water Tribe, that much she knew for sure. In looks, Hiroyuki was like Karasu, but in blood, he was not. Nonetheless, she had to find him with nothing but a name and an description. She had no scent to track, or address to look at.

Yet, for a noble child of the Water Tribe, he couldn't be too hard to find. Someone, somewhere in this tribe, was bound to know him. Nobles weren't exactly the quiet type. Overtipping because they could afford it, dressing flashy because they wanted to, and eating the fanciest of things because they felt like it. Not that Karasu was opposed to the finer things in life. In fact she appreciated them, as that was once her life, and at times still was. But Karasu also knew, and loved the darker side of life. The bar-hopping, bed-hopping, flirtatious, drinking side of life that she was also accustomed to since a young age. Karasu smiled as she thought of it. "No," she whispered to herself, "Now is not the time for the past. Now is the time to find my future. My student."
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water   [Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 4:27 pm

Hiroyuki exits the tea shop and the first thing he saw was something, or someone, that caught his attention. She had a native look, probably from the Southern Water Tribe. You could tell by her light brown skin, although you can find women with her looks in the Northern Water Tribe. But somehow she was different from the other woman. She had a strange beauty, in a positive way. She definitely stands out from the women in the crowd. Out of all of those things that caught his attention,  her dressing style caught his attention the most. She had a Fire Nation-like outfit. Really unusual in the Northern Water Tribe, considering the dark history between the Water Tribes and the Fire Nation. Although most people have move on, its a sensitive subject. Besides, she is wearing red clothe while everybody was wearing blue clothe.

Either way, Hiroyuki was really intrigue to meet her, but he can't just go toward her and start talking to her out of the sudden. I'll follow her for now, he thought. His inner self told him that he needed to go and train, as usual, but something was telling him to go to her. Maybe it's just fate or maybe he is just attracted to her. Either way, he feels the urge, so he starts following her.
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Stephy

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water   [Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 1:03 pm

Karasu Kazegami
Spoiler:

Karasu continued down the street on the back of her Eel Hound.  She kept her eyes on those around her, looking for anyone who may know anything about Hiroyuki.  Karasu paused, briefly, and stopped to talk to some soldiers who may know anything of her prey, but they shrugged and answered no.  Karasu frowned but kept going.  Stopping a few minutes later to speak to a group of noble women.  These young girls said they knew of him, giggled a little bit, but didn't know where he was exactly.  Karasu sighed, and kept moving.

Then she noticed something.  A boy was following her; and he had been for a while.  Was he working for the dark forces that Owlan feared would soon take the Water Tribe?  Perhaps he already knew exactly who she was and he was coming after her to take Karasu down before she reached her goal.  Either way, Karasu wasn't going to wait to find out.  She was going to lose him, and if she couldn't she was prepared to fight him and kill him where he stood.  Besides, she was immortal, she couldn't die anyway and that stalker of hers was going to find that out the hard way.

Karasu flicked the reigns and gently nudged Nagi in the sides with her heel to spur him forward.  The slick and thin Eel Hound moved like it was a fish in water.  He darted forward, weaving in between with an almost other-worldly fluidity.  They turned the nearest corner, and the Eel Hound jumped up onto a nearby balcony, and continued hopping up the wall onto the roof of the nearby house.  "Keep going boy," whispered Karasu, and the Eel Hound kept running of the roofs, heading towards the harbour, where Karasu would have enough open space to dispatch her pursuer.  That was the plan anyway.
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water   [Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 8:57 am

(OOCC: Sorry for taking so long, I've had ton of homeworks and tests!! It have been a torture to not be able to be active, but it was totally worth it since I have all As Very Happy )

Hiroyuki Yamato

Her Eel Hound jumped into a roof and kept jumping roof over roof. Whoever the lady was, she knew Hiroyuki was following her. Here's the moment when Hiroyuki should stop following her for no reason at all, but something kept him wanting to meet her. There was something about her. He feels bounded by her, even though he doesn't know her. He've never seen her, but he felt attached. Hiroyuki decided to keep following her. He might look like a stalker but he does't care. He always act like his heart feels.

Before Hiroyuki could lose sight of her, he turned to the nearest corner and somehow waterbended his way to the roof, by basically turning the ice in the ground into water to levitate him to the top. It will be hard keeping track of her since Eel Hounds are one of the fastest animals in the world. Hiroyuki kept following her, jumping from roofs to roofs, in some occasions have to freeze his steps to keep steady. He doesn't want to slip from the roof. Finally, after a while, they arrived to the harbour. It was a large area and there wasn't people, which is bad for him because he can't hide in the crowd or so. It was pretty much him and the lady.
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water   [Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 8:18 pm

Karasu Kazegami
Spoiler:

He was still following her.  Very well, if that's how he felt about it, she would face him head on.  She froze, stopping Nagi in his tracks and hopped from his back.  The Eel Hound ran off, taking cover behind a building. As the man neared her, Karasu gathered a large amount of water, forming a spinning around parallel to her back.  More water; and soon ten tentacles weaved and bobbed, poking out of the circle of water like rays from the sun.  "If you wish to follow me, you will have to face The Ten Edicts of Enlightenment," smirked Karasu.  The Ten Edicts were a special technique she'd been practicing for years.  She'd spent the past thirty years of her immortality developing this technique.

And recently she had made it even more deadly.  It was not something you wanted to get caught in.  "I can assure you, after it's done we'll see just how enlightened you are," continued Karasu, "But before I end you here, suspicious child, tell me.  What is your name, so I know who it is I am attacking."  Karasu was never going to attack him.  Something in her gut made her want to roll her eyes at the irony.  If there's one thing she knew about the world, the Gods and the spirits, its that they enjoyed irony and they loved looking at their creations and laughing when irony happened.

If anything, this boy was exactly who she was looking for.  Though, in the odd chance she was wrong, and he turned out to be a spy for the dark forces that were coming, or some creep, Karasu would have no trouble goring him with her technique.  She needed a little fun and a little practice; there weren't that many people to spar with in the Citadel of Six Palaces.  The other members of the Order were either training themselves, off travelling somewhere, or doing their own thing.  They didn't really know each other that well, or see each other that often.  It was sad to Karasu, for a group that was to be so integral to the Avatar and the Warriors to not even be integral to each other but, who was she to say anything?  After all, they were at the disposal of the Spirit King and balance in the world.
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water   [Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 11:18 am

Hiroyuki Yamato

As Hiroyuki got neared her, the women finally decided to confront her. The lady gathered a large amount of water, forming a spinning around parallel to her back and soon ten tentacles appeared, bobbing. It was as if had life of it's own. Hiroyuki had never seen something like that before. It looked so complex and deadly. However she was, she was powerful. "If you wish to follow me, you will have to face The Ten Edicts of Enlightenment," the lady said as she smirked. "I can assure you, after it's done we'll see just how enlightened you are, but before I end you here, suspicious child, tell me. What is your name, so I know who it is I am attacking." said the lady.

As shocked as Hiroyuki was, he managed to speak and appear firm. Hiroyuki smirks and then says "It seems that my intentions have been misinterpreted. I am not here because I chose to, for I was lured here by an uncanny feeling. Maybe it's mere coincidence, or just the will of the Gods and the Spirits. Either way, I am a nobleman and Water Bending Master of the Northern Water Tribe, and I would never hurt a female, for I am from the honorable Yamato family, Hiroyuki".

Hiroyuki isn't interested in fighting, although she is an interesting and powerful opponent. The technique alone reflects her years of experience. Her looks may indicate she is not from the Tribes, but whoever she is, she knows the true nature of water bending. Hiroyuki knew better than to mess with her. Again, theres something inside him that tells him she could crush him if she wanted to, and although he is a Master Bender, it's a mere title. She knows what power is, and if there is something that the Yamato family is known for, its power. Hiroyuki is intrigue to get to know her. Who knows what the Gods and the Spirits are planning, maybe he'll learn from her.
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Stephy

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water   [Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 1:22 am

((OOC: Niya posted a post I sent her last time! I was unable to make it on, but I didn't want to keep you waiting too long. Thank's for being patient and understanding ^^ !))

Karasu Kazegami
Spoiler:

Karasu paused, and smiled widely, from ear to ear. "Hiroyuki...Yamato, huh?" she said gently, thinking over the name in her head. Yes there was no doubt, he was the one. "Then you are the one I am looking for," she stated. Karasu lunged forward into a stance and raised her hands up, causing the ring of water to form into a ring once more, no tentacles. She raised it slowly from parallel to her back to circling above her head, parallel to the ground. Then, standing up, her hands still raised, she exhauled and lowered her hands down to waist, palms open to the ground.

The water sank back into the ground from where it came, and disappeared as if it never existed. "Sit," she said, tapping her foot on the ground like she was keeping rhythm. This caused a stump of ice to rise from the ground beneath Hiroyuki and seat him down. Holding her arms out and drawing them in as she spun backwards slightly, doing a clockwise spin, she slid the ice seat closer, Hiroyuki still on it. Then, once he was sitting right in front of her, Karasu created a seat for herself and sad down.

"I'd offer you something to drink, but I don't know if you're of age," she laughed, "I also don't have anything to offer." With a sigh, she took a deep breath and began to explain to this boy his destiny. "Listen, I've been sent here by the Spirit King, kid," she said, not as formally as she had rehearsed it, "You're the Warrior of Water and your job is to help the Avatar. As we speak, unseen and unknown dark forces conspire to bring down the nations as we know it, and tear down the peace our ancestors worked so hard to upkeep."

"That is why we need you, the world that is," the confidence returned to Karasu's voice. "We need you to help the Avatar and the other Warriors, bring peace back to the world by taking out these dark forces. I will be your teacher for Water Bending, and can teach you techniques and forms you've never seen before. I will also be teaching you alongside the Avatar. Now, before I take you with me, I must be sure that you are prepared and responsible and willing enough to take on this mantle of responsibility. Well, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water   [Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 6:32 pm

As soon as Hiroyuki told her his name, she calmed down. Hiroyuki felt a huge relieve, since he was pretty sure The Ten Edicts of Enlightenment would destroy him into bits, even if he is a Water Master. Being close to Karasu made him feel like all of his years of experience were a waste of time.

The water ball disappeared into the ground, from where it originally came from. Suddenly, a bump of ice appears behind Hiroyuki and forces him to seat, and it moves toward to the lady. She... just did that by moving her foot, Hiroyuki thought in disbelief. Once again, he felt powerless. She had a smile in her face, and had such confidence it made Hiroyuki feel as if he was a small ant, ready to get crushed.

She sits as well, and after a while, decides to talk. "I'd offer you something to drink, but I don't know if you're of age," the lady said laughing. Seeing her talking humorous made Hiroyuki feel relieved. Although he wondered if he really looked that young. "I also don't have anything to offer." Karasu finished, but she takes a deep breathe, and Hiroyuki instantly know sshe has something more relevant to say. "You're the Warrior of Water and your job is to help the Avatar. As we speak, unseen and unknown dark forces conspire to bring down the nations as we know it, and tear down the peace our ancestors worked so hard to upkeep."

"We need you to help the Avatar and the other Warriors, bring peace back to the world by taking out these dark forces. I will be your teacher for Water Bending, and can teach you techniques and forms you've never seen before. I will also be teaching you alongside the Avatar. Now, before I take you with me, I must be sure that you are prepared and responsible and willing enough to take on this mantle of responsibility. Well, are you?" said Karasu.

Warrior...of...Water?, Hiroyuki thought. It was all too much to process. He is just a normal nobleman from the Northern Water Tribe, and a Water Master. Just when he thinks he had reached his ultimate aspect in life, a lady comes and by her skills basically tells him he has way more to learn. Hiroyuki thought being a nobleman was hard enough, now he is a Warrior, which pretty much have to protect the Avatar and the world... This can't be happening, thought Hiroyuki.

After a moment of silence, Hiroyuki finally finds the strength to speak. "I hope you don't mind my, um, overwhelmed mind. This is much to take, you see," Hiroyuki pauses. "First, who are you? How do I know what you are telling is true? It all just sound a little too mystical. How am I, a normal men, suppose to just beat the world's evil, or protect the Avatar?"
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Stephy

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water   [Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 3:50 pm

Karasu Kazegami
Spoiler:

Karasu smiled, and stood up. She turned around, walked a few steps backwards and answered. "Who am I?" she asked rhetorically, "Karasu Kazegami. Master Water Bender, member of the Order of the Elements, and in servitude to the Spirit King. I am your teacher, you will call me Master or Master Kazegami, but not by my first name. I will teach you spirituality and I will teach you bending." The the question that Karasu loved answering all the time. "How do you know it's true?" smirked Karasu, her back still to Hiroyuki.

Karasu spun around, raised her hands and the ice surrounding the area where Hiroyuki sat melted and formed long tentacles of water. The tips were frozen for the first five inches, prepared to stab, block or do whatever else was needed in combat. "Why should you trust me?" chuckled Karasu, throwing her head back, "Because I could have killed you a long time ago if I wanted to, and yet you sit here before me--at my mercy and in my hands. If anything, you really have no choice but to trust me." Karasu walked towards Hiroyuki and parted the tentacles so she could face Hiroyuki, bending over so her face was an inch from his.

She grabbed his chin and held his head in place with her long, crimson nailed fingers. "I'm going to take this time to warn you," she said, her face growing incredibly serious, her tentacles once more forming a barrier around the two of them, bobbing and weaving and ready to strike if need be. Karasu looked Hiroyuki deep into the eyes with such a seriousness it was terrifying. "You are who are you, and that cannot change whether you believe it or not," said Karasu sternly, "If you even think of betraying your destiny and joining our enemies, or running away from your duty like a coward, I will not hesitate to hunt you down and kill you."

"I don't care if you're my parent, my lover, my child, my sibling, or my closest friend, if you stand in the way of peace and balance, I will end you, and you will do well to remember that." With that, Karasu released Hiroyuki's face and lowered her hands down to her waist, parallel to the ground, signifying the end of the technique. As she breathed out, the water sank down and returned to the flat, icy street that it once was. "Now, how are you going to do this?" asked Karasu, once more rhetorically, "Not alone, that's for sure. You will have the Avatar, the other Warriors, and all of the Order of the Elements behind you. But the responsibility lies upon the Warriors and the Avatar only; we can only provide guidance and assistance when we can. We cannot defeat your foe for you. You understad this, of course."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water   [Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next