Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
[Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
[Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
[Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
[Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
[Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
[Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
[Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
[Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
[Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
[Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
[Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) I_vote_lcap[Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) I_voting_bar[Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
[Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) I_vote_lcap[Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) I_voting_bar[Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

[Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

[Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) Empty
PostSubject: [Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo)   [Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 12:47 am

Hiruko leaned against the flaming lamppost.  He had waited a while for the Order Master of Light to appear. Kureha Hanata, once born in the Dark State, now a member of the Order of the Elements, and duty bound to teaching the Avatar and the Warrior of Light.  She was duty bound to Hiruko's Uncle Owlan as well, as he was Spirit King, and whoever would succeed him forever more.

Hiruko too, had been asked to take time off his evil-hunting duties to help Owlan and Kureha in the search for Tai Akiyoshi, the new Warrior of Light.  He had been in the Light State for near a week, and he had found nothing yet.  It was a big disappointment for a man who hunted evil for the Spirits on a daily basis.  He not only began doubting his skills at one point, but his purpose.  Only recently had he found out something useful, that Tai Akiyoshi lived in the poorer districts of the huge capital city.

That narrowed the search, if only by a little bit.  All Hiruko and Kureha needed do now was hit up the local hangouts for anyone who might know Tai Akiyoshi, and together, they could find him and return him to the Spirit King's Palace where he can train to save the world.  As was his duty.  Duty was something not to be shirked, especially in dark times like this to come.  Danger would be everywhere, death and evil too, and darkness.  They needed to find Tai fast, so he could fulfill his destiny and his duty to the world and the Avatar.

Last edited by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai on Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:21 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo)   [Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 5:20 pm

[Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) Jasonpost1
KUREHA HANATA
[Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) Images
[Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) Jasonpost4

This was her first return to the Light Kingdom Capital within several yeas. Kureha took refuge in a ancient temple that hugged the boundaries of the Light Kingdom itself, time slipping away from her in meditation. Glancing around so many unfamiliar objects danced around. Kids that grew up, Shops that closed down. The bustling city, now divided. She could remember once when the Light Kingdom thrived. Together the people stood and made the Capital a proud and dominant city. What had happened in her years of solitude?

One familiar scent brushed her nose though, the smell of sweet cakes. Down the street, was a bakery, one that has stood time alone. Ran by the same old couple, full of wondrous items. The ends of her lips lifted very gently in a soft smile. She turned her head as people began to speak such soft whispers. Odd stares and meaning glances. A newcomer, and it wasn't hidden at all. She screamed different, and the nature of man tells us all to push out anomalies.

Kureha grunted as she pushed by the crowd of wandering assholes. Judging people. She had gotten over the extremities that are Man. She had a more important mission anyways. To find the warrior of light. A young man, who's destiny was chosen for him.

" What days are these that freedom is taken from us..." She said to herself in a hush voice.

Come to think of it, was it her choice to help in the worlds endeavors to save humanity from a terrible evil, or was it forced? She scowled as she turned right down a road, passing under a built in gate of stone. Looking ahead it was as if the beautiful city rotted instantly. How sickening. The poor district, the place that they would find this young man.

Kureha could remember being told her orders. The name of this boy, and the name of the man to aid her in this search. Unfortunatly she forgot to even find Hiruko. Curses. She had never even seen him before, how was she supposed to know if he was here or not.

Just as she was about to turn around and head back for the station, a feeling came over her. Leaning against a light was a man. Kureha looked him over and a strange feeling told her to go and speak. Trusting her instincts, was one of her most precious rules, and has not mislead her yet.

She walked up to him, folding her arms slightly. There was something about him that said different. This was the man she was looking for. She felt it. Everything about him told her that he held high expectations about performance in his duties, how much tradition and honor meant. He was a prince.

" Have you any leads?" She said, Kureha looked off at the district, crowds of people, they looked as if they all lost hope. How naive, taking their lives for granted, thinking that it couldn't get any worse than this....

Back to top Go down
Arendale
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Arendale

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo)   [Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 12:36 am

(OOC: Lol sorry guys but Haku Anenokoji is the warrior. A last minute change when I came back to teh site.)

Haku walked by with his hood on and his head down. He has recently had gotten into trouble with the local authorities and was kind of in hiding. The main reason he started getting in trouble was because he was having a hard time controlling his potential light energy and so he got a little carried away and fought a couple guards. Pretty bad mistake when in a capital city. He looked around for the guards as a couple more rushed by and noticed a few people who looked like tourists. He took off his hood and tried to blend within the crowd and kept an eye on the so called tourists. A good word of advice he was given by a friend back in nippon "When something isn't right, listen until it becomes right."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo)   [Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 8:54 pm

Hiruko looked at Kureha.  She looked Light State, so much so he smiled.  "Light clothes, and a look of innocence that isn't actually there," he joked, "Kureha, correct?"  Hiruko didn't bother with formalities, he knew who she was and vice versa.  Owlan was always somewhat thorough like that.  "Nothing that is more than vague," sighed Hiruko as he continued to answer Kureha's question, "He's in the city, and in this quarter.  Haku Anenokoji, as Owlan told you, is his name.  I think if we ask around the right places, we'll find him."

"From what I heard," continued Hiruko as he led Kureha through the streets of her own town, "He frequents this place often.  He gets into fights sometimes, mostly because he can't control his own bending.  Not his fault, he's never had the proper teachings.  You've got a student in need, that's definitely for sure."  Hiruko always wondered what it'd be like teaching someone.  He was never taught how to do his job, he was entrusted it by an old man he met near his family's vacation home and the spirits above.  He just sorta...knew...he did as he was told and it worked out.  The idea of a student-teacher bond evaded him, but he was intrigued by it.

He envied Kureha a bit, that she got to teach someone, and not even so important, just someone.  And he was going to be out here, doing the dirty work with his cousins and his brother.  Ugh, Hiruko tried to teach his brother everything that made Hiruko what he was, but Morohito refused it all.  He was big headed, and his ego got in the way of his desire for justice sometimes.  He had done a lot for Ember Island, there was no denying it, but his hero status made him loose surprise and often just made his big head worse.  Hiruko sighed and kept walking, "Should we split up?" he asked, "Would that be better for you?  I'm not sure how your tracking skills are, so it's your call."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo)   [Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 1:25 pm

[Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) Jasonpost1
KUREHA HANATA
[Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) Images
[Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) Jasonpost4

Kureha scowled as he seemed to recall more about herself, than she did to he. But she cant get mad at him for having a good memory. Perhaps that was just who he was, while she had alot going on in her mind. It's not that she isn't intelligent, more like she didn't care to hear the fine details. As usual it bit her in the ass now. Kureha closed her eyes and turned around, her arms raised and placed on the back of her head, " Right, Lets let the hermit with no people skills do the talking." She said sarcastically.

It was true though, Kureha had a horrible hatred for people. More or less she preferred solitude.. even from the lemurs at her temple.... She could remember that even before she secluded herself, she tended to get carried away when conversing.

Kureha's eyes moved quick as she noticed some guards rustling through the crowd. This wasn't a normal patrol, they were looking for something. Or someone. Could it perhaps be the boy they were looking for? Kureha grinned slightly. She moved fast, right before the guards moved past them. Suddenly one of them found a staff between them and their path, and couldn't stop in time, forcing his gut to give and his back to hunch over. His eyes traveled up her staff to find a death glare.

The Man scowled," How DARE you attack a guard!" He snapped at her. Kureha's eyes got big and she moved closer, and her fist gripped around his tunic. She raised him up a little, to where his feet dangled.

" We are looking for someone, Perhaps you can help us." She brought the man closer to her face, " Where is Haku Ane-... Aneno-..."

She quickly looked back at Hiruko, " How do you pronounce his last name again?"

Back to top Go down
Arendale
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Arendale

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo)   [Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 1:50 pm

"Anenokoji?" He chimed in from behind the two people and the guards. His hood now covering most of his facial details. He pointed to the west and said "I saw him go that way. Nearly took my head of he did." He watched as the guard took off in that direction. His black jacket hung down do his waist and his rings glistened in the sun in the fair city. After the guards were out of sight he chuckled and looked at the woman who seemed out of place and smiled You know I would honestly think these guys would really know better. My names is..... Tai." A clear blatant lie but they don't know that.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo)   [Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:13 pm

Hiruko watched the boy come in. He was too comfortable with the boy's name and seemed to comfortable with him for his own liking. It was a big city, one street rat in a large urban area wasn't usually well known, but then again he was a criminal so his name would have been passed around...still...this was too much of a coincidence to be natural. Hiruko knew exactly what he had to do, he was going to scare an answer out of him. He walked forward and tapped Kureha's hand with his own and she got the message, releasing him. "You there, soldier," he said authoritatively, "Do you know who I am?"

The soldier looked at him the nodded. Just to reinforce his identity, Hiruko let the white flames of the Tsukuyomi line appear in his hand. Only he and Izanagi had unlocked them since Fire Lord Katsuro, a feat for which they were praised. "I want you to gather up all of the soldiers in this city," explained Hiruko, "And search for this man. When they find him, bring him to me on my Airship, Predestination, for questioning. He is to pay for his crimes." The soldier bowed and nodded silently, and just before he left, Hiruko gave one more command, "Arrest this boy too," he stated with a small smirk, "He's suspicious, and I want him questioned."

Come on, take the bait was all Hiruko could think. If the fish bit the hook, Hiruko would have his proof, if not, then there wasn't a problem, he'd release him. This Tai boy needed to resist arrest, not just normally, but vehemently, like it meant his life. That would give Hiruko an excuse to go after him...and use his secret weapon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo)   [Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 10:47 pm

Kureha glanced at the boy that called out. What buissness did he have butting in. She gritted her teeth, but in a sudden flash her eyes opened. She glared at the boy as he scurried off the other guard. She released the one from her grip and he dropped to his feet.

Hiruko spoke, setting up a plan. She causually walked towards the royal. She knew who he was, and she was no where as intrigued as the people around. Ooooing and Aaahing. Kureha just rolled her eyes as he gave a demonstration.

Boat? She didn't know he had a boat! Then why did she travel here riding on a crowded ferry?! Kureha gritted her teeth again and just watched as the events unfolded.

She knew who he was, she could nearly see the power inside the boy. He had terrible control, and any master light bender could see it radiate off of him. She kept an eye on him, and Hiruko, perhaps he suspected what she already knew, however she wasn't going to butt in. If he was to be her student, he needed to prove himself. She didn't care if he was chosen or not. This was going to fate his training. Which way she would proceed.

Kureha lifted the corner of her mouth as the events played out.
Back to top Go down
Arendale
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Arendale

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo)   [Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 6:56 pm

Haku smirked and raised both of his hands in surrender. The guard went to go and grab him and then Bam with a flash of light, almost like he left an after image of where his hands were, he dispatched the guard several feet away with a single punch. He looked down at the guard and then at the two people. More guards rushed over and Haku just left with a smirk "You are smarter than you look." He shouted before he rounded a corner. Once he was in an ally way he sat there with his hands in his pockets, knowing that someone was bound to find him. He let out a tune as he waited. Wanting to see these strange people within the hour. Interesting just like he thought before.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo)   [Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 11:18 am

Hiruko rolled his eyes, "Ugh, I hate it when then run," he complained, "Come on!"  After calling out to Kureha to follow him, he placed his hands at his sides, causing the white flames to erupt from his fists and jettison him into the air.  Bursts of majestic flames also left his feet, giving him some more speed.  He scanned the ground and saw the young boy running away down a set of narrow alley ways.  There were only a few exits that led to other alleys, Hiruko knew how to corner him.  "Over there!" he shouted to the guards that had arrived and Kureha.  Hiruko shot himself towards the boy, landing several feet in front of him on all fours.  He skidded back wards as he landed, giving himself more room between him and this "Tai" boy.

Hiruko bit his thumb and slammed his hands into the ground as he stopped slidding. A loud puff of smoke, and from it shot four wolves, blocking the exits to the alley ways on "Tai's" sides.  Then the guards and Kureha came up from behind, just as Hiruko had hoped they would.  He needed to explain to this boy they weren't going to hurt him.  Hiruko needed to also make sure of his identity and use "that."  Hiruko knew this boy would attempt to attack him like a cornered rat as he had done so many times.  He was scared, Hiruko couldn't blame him.  Hiruko sprinted towards the boy, creating a shield of flames around his body making him look like a comet.  Then, as he reached him, several feet away, Hiruko broke the flames and grabbed Tai by the arm, Hiruko's right hand grasping Tai's forearm, with Tai grabbing Hiruko's back.  Placing a two fingers on the boys forehead, Hiruko concentrated.

A few seconds later, a name appeared on Hiruko's left arm, not his right arm where his kill list was.  This boy was not only pure, but his name was written there right as rain, "Haku Akenokoji," smiled Hiruko.  He stepped back from Haku, called off the woods and called for the guards to halt, making sure he told them it was an order.  "Don't worry, Haku, we don't want to hurt you," said Hiruko softly and kindly, giving a small smile, "We actually just want to talk to you about a few things.  We don't care about your past, but you have an important future.  One that is world balance important.  If you could come with Kureha and I, she needs to speak with you.  We'll go to my Predestination, my Airship is private enough, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo)   [Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next