Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
[Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
[Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
[Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
[Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
[Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
[Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
[Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
[Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
[Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
[Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
[Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap[Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) - Page 2 I_voting_bar[Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
[Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap[Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) - Page 2 I_voting_bar[Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

[Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

[Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo)   [Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 6:20 pm

She rolled her eyes as the boy started to run, was this really necessary, not only were they making scene, but she was forced to exert herself now. She rolled her eyes at the Prince and his command to follow him. This wasn't the right way to go about this, but even then, her idea involved a net and kidnapping.

She watched as he bolted forward, using flames to make him move faster. She burrowed her brows and thought that he was overdoing it. She looked to her side and seen a range of taller buildings. Using her staff as a pole vault she sprang up onto the roof and sprinted after the boy, in the general direction that Hiruko had directed her.

She wasn't one to take orders from someone, Prince or not. But she listened, she just wanted to get this done and over with. It would really be awful for the balance of the world to be laid in this boys hands, especially with all these delay's in his training.

Kureha watched as Hiruko landed, she had found him, but its not like he could hide, not when she could see the light. She headed that way and lept over an alley way. She elegantly dropped down behind where the boy was, while Hiruko faced his front. He was surrounded. So there would be no more running.

Kureha almost let out a sigh of relief at that thought.

She listened to Hiruko speak to the boy, hopefully he would take the offer, cause if not, she would resort to her idea, but leave out the net. she had other capabilities of capture.

Back to top Go down
Arendale
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Arendale

[Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo)   [Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 8:55 pm

Haku grabbed his arm in pain where he was grabbed. This guy had a strong grip for someone who could basically fly across the damn sky. Well he didn't expect that to begin with. "As great as the offer is, I still need to know you won't throw me to the wolves, I mean you did kinda just hunt me down across town, while flying none the less." He looked around and evaluated escape routes. None. He glanced at the woman on the roof. That may be a good way. "I wanna talk to the lady up on the roof." Demanded the young light bender.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo)   [Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 2:14 am

"Because the end of the world is a bad thing," replied Hiruko to Haku's question, "And if I did that, my uncle, the Spirit King, would kill me." Hiruko heard Haku's request, to speak to Kureha, and figured that wouldn't be a bad idea. He needed to speak to her anyway, she WAS his future teacher. "Fine," said Hiruko, but with a sly smile he kept going, "But I'm going with you. And we're hand cuffing you. With the steel-clap irons. Fire benders can burn through them, but all your light can do is blind us. If you breakthrough it, Kureha can deal with you." About time she did some of the work thought Hiruko to himself. A guard tossed Hiruko the clap-irons, and Hiruko caught them, ducking behind Haku and slapped the cuffs on him. "I'm not letting you run," chuckled Hiruko, "You were hard enough to find before, believe me. I spent days looking for you."

Going with him up to the roof, Hiruko led the young Warrior to Kureha. Master and student, and what a way to meet too. The student running from his destiny, blissfully unawares of his importance in coming affairs, and the introverted teacher who had run away from society and revoked all human contact years ago. It was like something out of one of his cousin's bad novels, thought Hiruko. Though, not everything Izanagi wrote was bad, he wasn't exactly the perfect author? Of course reading was a matter of taste, but no matter, this was off topic. "Alright, speak away," said Hiruko, "But I've got my eyes on you. Kureha, I hope you know what you're doing."
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo)   [Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 2:27 am

Her hair swayed in the wind as she watched over Hiruko and Haku. He was oblivious. Of course he was, what was Hiruko expecting of him. You would run too if two random strangers were looking for you, especially if your a trouble maker in the process.

Hiruko led the boy up the roof top to her. She didn't know why they didn't just let her come to them. But either way it didn't matter. This was going to happen sooner or later. What was it that the boy wanted to say? What would she say in return? Kureha was never good with talking to people.

Her eyes stayed locked on the boy; before, his eyes had danced around the area, he was still looking for a way out. Idiot, Kureha thought. They Handcuffed him, like that would stop him from running.

She finished walking the rest of the way and walked right up to the boy. She got close and placed her staff in the rest behind her back. '

Kureha had a serious look on her face as she took two fingers and jabbed a few places on his lower legs. She was quick and acccurate, not only cutting off his bending to his lower body, but forcing the numb pain to crawl over, hindering him restless for something close to ten minutes.

That was how you secure a prisoner. And it's not like he weighed alot. She easily planned on carrying him to the secure doors of Hiruko's ship.

" You have a few sentences to speak before we take you aboard. Wether you like it or not, your coming with us...." She said leaning down to get closer to Haku. " Or we can hand you over to the guards.. Tai. Your choice." She stood up straight and placed her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
Arendale
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Arendale

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo)   [Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 3:41 pm

Haku was now officially caught. Nothing was letting him get away this time. He buckled on the ground and sat with his hands behind his back and his crossed in front of him. He stared back up at the woman with a sort of scowl of respect/disdain and said "You really want me to come with. So why are you looking for me anyways. Mr nice guy over there seems like I can trust him, but he speaks with a silver tongue. You look like somebody who is brutally honest." He fumbled around with his fingers and the cuffs to see if there were a way to loosen them, nope...too tight.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo)   [Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 1:21 am

((OOC: I'm not actually mad at you XD Hiruko just as a temper))

Hiruko glared down at Haku, this boy was proving to be a huge pain in the but, Warrior of Light or not. Hiruko inherited his father's temper, and right now it was taking over. "The only silver thing I own is my dagger," hissed Hiruko, "And I'm seriously considering shoving it through your throat. Honest enough for you? Ass." Hiruko didn't like when his attempts at genuine kindness were shot down. He didn't show kindness often, and when it was rejected, it only gave him more reason as to why not show it. "I was genuinely trying to be kind to you," continued Hiruko, "Just because you're not used to it is no reason to act like a moron. You run away, so I try to catch you. I try to show you I don't want to harm you, and I'm here to help, but nope, instead you question it."

Hiruko kept going, when he got like this he didn't know how to stop. It was something he had developed in recent years, watching injustice grow and take root while he could do nothing about it until the Spirit's commanded. And it was because of this he had grown this temper he now has. "I don't care if he is the Warrior of Light, I say we jam a knife down his throat and let him resurrect in about a decade," grumbled Hiruko, "Maybe then we'll get a Warrior who knows what the hell kindness and respect are? Maybe one who's not a common criminal--" "Hiruko!" The voice of Izanagi rang through his head, "Relax," it said, "This anger may be your downfall one day. And we wouldn't want that, now would we?" Hiruko sighed, and let out a breath of air. "I'm sorry," he said bowing his head, "It's well...this anger is a side-effect of my lineage and occupation. I apologize." Hiruko never knew why this rage came on, maybe it was betrayal? Frustration? Sometimes he truly wondered who the Jinchuriki should've been, him or his cousin Konoe? He was just as angry as he'd seen Konoe sometimes, maybe the Nine Tails would like him better. Hiruko gave a small laugh at the thought. "Well, Kureha?" he asked, now clam again, "Should we take him back with us? Or tell him here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo)   [Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 11:34 am

Kureha's eyes brows raised as Hiruko began his spat. She thought that he was all professional and regal like. Who knew he had an ugly side. But he was going too far. To Kureha, Haku was just a child, she was older, not the oldest, but age does not determine wisdom. As see in Hiruko..

But never in a milllion years would she expect that he had a temper like yours. Of course her's shown in different patterns, while his was more of idle threats. Hiruko would never harm him, not only would that set off the balance of the world, Owlan would squeeze him till like a bug.

She kind of laughed at that thought, It must be a pain to be i the Royal Vermilion Line. Having to deal with Some very important people.

Suddenly he stopped and began to apologize, but the way he talked, it wasnt to them. But to who? Dont tell me he is crazy too, she thought.

Kureha kneeled down to be face to face with Haku, " I may be honest, but its a painful honest, i can often not hold back and go too far. Hiruko may be sly and kid of creepy, but he is telling the truth when he says we wont permanently hurt you."

Kureha stood and walked over to the guard, She stuck out her hand. A little unsure, the guard handed over the key to his cuffs, biting his lips as he did so. What was he worried of? That Kureha was stepping on toes since it was Hiruko that gave the order?

She again walked over to Haku and got on her knee behind him. "We have been searching for you, for a very long time." She said simply as she released his cuffs. " You are not what you think you are. And one day the world will come to love and respect you." She said with a smile, A fake smile of course, since she only had few emotions and happy was not one of them.

" Unfortunatly we can not tell you the details here. Even on the roof. There are people that watch... everywhere." With that she looked off of the roof and down to the street, across the way was a cloaked figure, standing against the wall. She couldnt see his face, but could feel him watching her.

" So it is your choice, You can run again, and go back to the streets. Go back to being hated and being trash... Or, you can come with us, and realize what the world meant for you." She said, extending a hand.

She wasn't into the whole forcing someone to live the way someone see fit. Of course if he didn't choose her, The world would die. One man could offset the balance that much. She knew that much anyways.
Back to top Go down
Arendale
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Arendale

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo)   [Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 3:50 pm

Haku still sat there and rubbed his wrists where the cuffs were. He looked at the woman with high respect. No one really talked to him like that. The only time he heard that kind of tone was when someone from his past. Like the voice of reason. He stayed silent this time, no smart comeback, no jokes, not even his signature smile. Just a straight face and hopeful eyes. He looked around the area and looked back at the woman. He extended his hand and lifted himself up.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo)   [Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 2:51 am

Hiruko stepped back, and watched the scene unfold.  Light benders seemed to understand each other in magnificent ways.  Then he went cold, he felt something run up his spine.  "There's someone here!" he cried.  Something was amiss, someone was watching them.  Someone sinister and it gave Hiruko a bad feeling, and what was worse, his arm was burning.  It burned as he felt words being etched into his arm.  But as he looked, he saw nothing there.  There was someone particularly evil there, and particularly guilty of many crimes.  Whoever it was was....a megalith of evil.

"Move, everyone move!" cried Hiruko, as he dashed from the roof.  He grabbed Haku and threw the boy over his shoulder.  Just as he and Kureha jumped from the roof the building exploded in a massive ball of fire.  Hiruko hit the ground, the blast knocking him off balance and he felt his ears ring.  As he regained his composure, he saw that the building was gone.  Several soldiers and civilians were dead, and though severely scratched, he, Kureha and Haku were for the most part, all right.  Hiruko stood up, and helped Haku to his feet.  "What the hell...?" he wondered aloud and then he saw it.  Soldiers, Light Kingdom soldiers, soldiers belonging to the nobility, in airships and in the streets.  They were attacking the palace and the Imperial soldiers.  Smoke even rose from the palace complex and explosions rained across the city.

"We need to move people!" cried Hiruko over the rising sound of carnage.  People screamed, children cried, buildings exploded, soldiers clashed with other soldiers, gunshots rang through the streets, people cried for mercy.  "Izanagi, get out of there!" said Hiruko, to no one in particular, "It's bad!  Get the family and get out!  Meet at Uncle Owlan's!"  Hiruko then turned back to Kureha, Haku and the remaining soldiers, "Soldiers!" he cried, "Split in three!  One group go support the soldiers at the palace, another to the Imperial airship hangars, dispatch an airship to the royal family and anyone in the palace looking to escape, the rest of you come with me!  We need to protect Kureha and Haku at all costs!  Go, now!"  

Hiruko then turned back to the other two previously mentioned, "Come on," he said, "We need to get to my ship, now!"  There was another explosion, and a big wall of flame rushed towards the entire group, soldiers and all.  Hiruko was NOT letting it end like this.  He let out a roar, a mighty roar of rage and power, and a wall of white flame erupted and fused with the other flames.  Hiruko parted them, controlled them and then shot the flames up at one of the airships in the sky, saving everyone but the buildings around them.  He clipped the site of the airship, and the thing rocked and flew off course, but it didn't blow up or hit the ground.  "Good enough," he hissed, "Let's go! Now!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo)   [Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 12:11 am

Kureha almost smiled as she helped the weakened Haku to his feet. Of course she didnt smile though, not much more than the corners of her mouth lifting up. Kureha's head turned swiftly as Hiruko yelled. He felt it too, the deep feeling of evil. Could it be that his perception was better than hers?

Kureha didnt question it though, and she lept off the roof with the boys. No sooner as they did, it exploded. Those brave men, now dead. Kureha gritting her teeth and let out a short "TCH". This is why she had a distaste for people

She could never understand the concept of fighting and war, though it wasn't much different than her anger problem, but now, all these people dying, and for no reason.

Kureha did her best to avoid the fires and debris from explosions, she watched Hiruko as he managed to fire at one of the air ships. He was magnificent, nothing short of comparable in power to her own. She used alot of her light bending to try and conceal explosions, trying to condense the world around them to cause less harm, and so they could make it out safer.

This, was it linked to Haku and the end of all? She wondered what exactly she was getting herself into.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo)   [Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Plot Topic] Rendezvous with the Warrior of Light (Lindsey, Kouzai, Kyo)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next