Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Finding the Water Warrior  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Finding the Water Warrior  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Finding the Water Warrior  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Finding the Water Warrior  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Finding the Water Warrior  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Finding the Water Warrior  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Finding the Water Warrior  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Finding the Water Warrior  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Finding the Water Warrior  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Finding the Water Warrior  89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Finding the Water Warrior  I_vote_lcapFinding the Water Warrior  I_voting_barFinding the Water Warrior  I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Finding the Water Warrior  I_vote_lcapFinding the Water Warrior  I_voting_barFinding the Water Warrior  I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Finding the Water Warrior

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Finding the Water Warrior  Empty
PostSubject: Finding the Water Warrior    Finding the Water Warrior  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:52 pm

Kaji waited until everyone was off the boat before he started to talk. He looked at everyone, thinking through different strategies, he figured it would be best if everyone were teamed up in pairs and sent to search in different sections of the city. Kaji looked around again scanning everyone, these teams would be based on personal relationships and also who's skills compliment each others. Kaji nodded "We're splitting up to find this warrior...we'll be in groups of two...group one will be me and Sasavi...we're going to search the Upper City near the palace. Group two will be Hisaki and Hideki...you two work well together, you'll be searched the middle class area of the city. Group three is Kaon and Hayato, you'll be searching the lowest level of the city...Kaon should fit in perfectly there. Group four is Kiharu and herself....Kiharu is capable of travelling alone...and because of her studies in law and advisory she'll be searching the noble district of the city....if we find the warrior set a signal fire and let us know...if we don't find her in an hour we'll meet back here and regroup. Okay?" Kaji nodded and everyone else followed. Kaji turned to Sasavi and smiled "Let's go" he said.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Water Warrior    Finding the Water Warrior  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:18 pm

Sasavi listened to Kaji divide up the pairs. If she didn't know better, he was just paired but all the couples. she rolled her eyes. "Alright, but don't get any ideas. I didn't even want to come in the first place." She shifted her sword and walked with Kaji to the upper level of the Earth Kingdom, taking in all the sights. She had never been outside the Fire Nation.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Water Warrior    Finding the Water Warrior  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:20 pm

Kaji smiled "What happened to Kaji-sama?" he asked "And trust me....it's not like I see you as anything more than a friend." Kaji looked away slowly turning red, he usually was a good liar....but why was it so hard now? Kaji got his cool back and stopped infront of the palace "Allright...so...any ideas?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Water Warrior    Finding the Water Warrior  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 12:06 pm

Amuri was in the Northern Water Tribe, a day-off of her 'assasination' jobs. Dressed in blue, she was plowing the snow, with her own bending, and entertaining some kids, that were giggling at her mini snowmen. ''Hey kids, I gotta go and grab my ramen, i'll be back now''. Amuri said, and she slid into her house, grabbed a bowl of ramen. Then she saw a girl, with a large sword walking around the tribe. ''Hmm, that ain't normal, I've never seen weapons like that in the tribe..''. Amuri said, and she wondered why the girl was here. She just carried on, bending the snow into different shapes.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Water Warrior    Finding the Water Warrior  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:21 pm

Kaon was silent as she walked beside Hayato. A bitter, killer aura surrounded her entire frame, almost melting the snow around them. People sidestepped her as she came by. Children stared, and older women and men look scandalized.

Kaon couldn't shake the embarrassment and anger coursing through her. Sasavi... who did she think she was? Her mind flashed back to the nonchalant way the girl brought her down. It was patronizing and condescending. Infuriating. It made her want to maim.

On and on she stalked, the snow melting around her boots now. Just thinking about that battle made her skin blood boil. Hers and Sasavi's next battle wouldn't be a spar, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Water Warrior    Finding the Water Warrior  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:23 pm

Hayato reluctatnly and bravely put his hand on Kaon's shoulder "Kaon please calm down....your scaring people here" he said "They don't know us....I'd hate to get into trouble...please? For me?"
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Water Warrior    Finding the Water Warrior  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:26 pm

Kaon shrugged his hand off and pulled her coat tighter around her body. "Don't touch me!" she said darkly, moving a few feet away.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Water Warrior    Finding the Water Warrior  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:33 pm

Hayato normally would have the brains to stay away from her but this time he knew what he had to do. He was going to regret this at the risk of being killed, and the fact that if Kaji ever found out he'd never let him live it down, but it was worth a shot. Hayato put his hand on Kaon's shoulder and turned her around, then then leaned in and gave her a quick kiss on her lips. "You know I wanted to save that for the carnival...but I figured it was a worth a shot" he said, all of a sudden, Kaon didn't seem so scary anymore, I mean she was still fuming mad but Hayato wasn't afraid.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Water Warrior    Finding the Water Warrior  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:44 pm

Kaon gave a start when Hayato placed his hand on her shoulder again, preparing to send a fist to his head that would send him hurtling directly into one of the canals. However, when he turned around and kissed her, her eyes grew to the size of saucers.

"I... I... you?" Kaon brought a few slender fingers up to her lips.

She regarded him, eyes a million times softer than they were before. "Oh... um."

She couldn't stay angry. It was just something about his kisses that made her happier. It was like all the embarrassment floated away, and she couldn't help but smile.

A soft grin fixed on her face, and a dark blush across her cheeks, she continued walking ahead.

Last edited by LadyKura on Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Water Warrior    Finding the Water Warrior  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:47 pm

Hayato laughed a bit and scratched the back of his head "Well I was kinda hoping to save that for the carnival but...well I'll find something else" he said. Hayato smiled at Kaon "Let's get going shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Water Warrior    Finding the Water Warrior  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding the Water Warrior
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next