Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Finding the Water Warrior  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Finding the Water Warrior  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Finding the Water Warrior  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Finding the Water Warrior  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Finding the Water Warrior  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Finding the Water Warrior  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Finding the Water Warrior  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Finding the Water Warrior  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Finding the Water Warrior  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Finding the Water Warrior  - Page 5 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Finding the Water Warrior  - Page 5 I_vote_lcapFinding the Water Warrior  - Page 5 I_voting_barFinding the Water Warrior  - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Finding the Water Warrior  - Page 5 I_vote_lcapFinding the Water Warrior  - Page 5 I_voting_barFinding the Water Warrior  - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Finding the Water Warrior

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Finding the Water Warrior  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding the Water Warrior    Finding the Water Warrior  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:39 am

"Mhm," Hisaki agreed. She pointed to a nearby restaurant, wanting Hideki to carry her there. "I also wonder who'll be arranging where we'll stay the night."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Water Warrior    Finding the Water Warrior  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:56 am

Hideki walked into a small restaurant. He put Hisaki down and pulled out a chair for her to sit on. As she sat down so did Hideki "Order whatever you want" he said "I'll pay"
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Water Warrior    Finding the Water Warrior  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:21 pm

Hisaki poked her tongue in her cheek as she thought. She finally decided on a warm soup, not wanting to cost Hideki much money. "What time did we agree to meet up?" she asked. "It might be getting dark soon." Of course, it was hard to tell in the cold, cloudy skies of the North Pole.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Water Warrior    Finding the Water Warrior  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:24 pm

Hideki checked his watch "Kaji said an hour...we have 10 minutes left.." he said, Hideki smiled as he took Hisaki's hand in his own, stroking the back of her hand with his thumb "You know I kinda hope we don't find the Warrior...not today anyway...that'll give you and me some more time to be together"
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Water Warrior    Finding the Water Warrior  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:37 pm

Hisaki smiled. "We'll always have time to spend together," she told him. "And we don't need the warrior to get away."

The appetizers arrived, some kind of seafood with mixes of chicken involved. Hisaki tasted it and liked it, then forked some and held it up to Hideki's lips. "Here," she told him, blushing madly.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Water Warrior    Finding the Water Warrior  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 1:37 pm

Hideki smiled and ate the food. He then picked up some of the food on his fork and fed Hisaki. He smiled and his hand on her cheek "This foods good" he said "But are you sure this is enough, I mean this and soup can't be the most appetizing, if you're hungry I'll be willing to pay for more."
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Water Warrior    Finding the Water Warrior  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:49 pm

"No, I'm fine," Hisaki insisted, smiling. She forked some more food and fed it to Hideki. Her soup arrived a moment later, and dug in daintily.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Water Warrior    Finding the Water Warrior  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:54 pm

Hideki laughed "Polite as ever huh?" he said, he leaned forward and kissed Hisaki's forehead "You're the best you know that?"
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Water Warrior    Finding the Water Warrior  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 6:09 pm

Hisaki blushed and ducked her head. "Th-thank you," she stuttered. Then, she realized something. "Hey," she gasped. "How come you don't have anything?"
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Water Warrior    Finding the Water Warrior  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 6:13 pm

"Hmmm?" he said looking up "Oh...right I was so distracted by your beauty I kinda forget...oh well I'll grab something on ship..don't worry about me...you just fill yourself up now and we can head out." Hideki smiled and stretched.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Water Warrior    Finding the Water Warrior  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding the Water Warrior
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next