Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Lasavelia Conora {Warrior of Water element} 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Lasavelia Conora {Warrior of Water element} 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Lasavelia Conora {Warrior of Water element} 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Lasavelia Conora {Warrior of Water element} 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Lasavelia Conora {Warrior of Water element} 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Lasavelia Conora {Warrior of Water element} 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Lasavelia Conora {Warrior of Water element} 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Lasavelia Conora {Warrior of Water element} 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Lasavelia Conora {Warrior of Water element} 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Lasavelia Conora {Warrior of Water element} 1 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Lasavelia Conora {Warrior of Water element} 1 I_vote_lcapLasavelia Conora {Warrior of Water element} 1 I_voting_barLasavelia Conora {Warrior of Water element} 1 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Lasavelia Conora {Warrior of Water element} 1 I_vote_lcapLasavelia Conora {Warrior of Water element} 1 I_voting_barLasavelia Conora {Warrior of Water element} 1 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Lasavelia Conora {Warrior of Water element} 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nehima
Administrator
Administrator
Nehima

Lasavelia Conora {Warrior of Water element} 1 Empty
PostSubject: Lasavelia Conora {Warrior of Water element} 1   Lasavelia Conora {Warrior of Water element} 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:08 pm

NOTE: I couldn't edit my previous form, since every time I tried, everything went whack with the codes, so... I had to remake her... I will keep the older form, only after the plot ends. For now, this is the In-Waiting-Warrior of Water, that has to be trained!

|BASICS|  
    Name: Lasavelia Conora
    Birthplace: Northern Water Tribe
    Current Residence: Mostly in the northern tribe, but still, a lonely wanderer
    Occupation:  Training and preparing to defeat the ones against the Avatar
    Element: Water;
    Pets: no pets, only spirit companions, times at times
    Weapons: She is against bloody wars… She only uses her bending and intelligence to go through difficult situations.

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: The 7th of January
    Blood type: A+
    Hobbies:
    -teaching to younger begginer benders healing
    -Observing the stars
    -Creating things made of ice, just as a small knife, teacup, or even a statue of some spirit
    -Training herself in bending the water
    -Meditating in the mostly spiritual places, trying to connect to the cosmic energy to feel and understand who she really is.
    Quirks:
    -She bites her bottom lip when she’s nervous.
    -She isn't colding even if it's snowing...It's unexplained...
    -She makes snowmen when she feels lonely
    Family: She hasn’t any important family, Riza and Muto Conora are normal water-benders, with no any powerful skills. It seems that they are lucky for their daughter to be granted so wonderful power.
    Character Theme:

[size=18]|APPEARANCE|

Hair: She has long white hair, it's unknown, if it's an inheritance from her family. Her hair is straight, and she often uses clips and Chinese sticks to hold the curly hair on the top of her head, back!
    Eyes: Round, peaceful eyes, in the colors of stormy grey and light sky blue.
    Height: 1,76m
    Clothes:Her clothes are strongly connected to the water nation’s tradition for the women. She usually wears a long blue kimono, decorated with random shapes, and beautiful drawings of waves on it. On top of that, she wears a short shirt that is held on her waist, with a thick silk made belt, which is tide tightly around her and has soft shapes of pale blue flowers. The sleeves of her kimono are long, reaching her knees. Of course, the underwear and the hidden armory protection, is easily implied on a person like Lasavelia, warrior of water.
    Skin: Her skin is in the color of wheat, and slightly softer around her neck and arms.
    Body Type: She is definitely well-trained, but she can be easily characterized skinny and very tall comparing to her weight.

[size=18]|CHARACTERISTICS|

Personality: Lasavelia can’t take decisions under a lot of pressure. She is determined, and intelligent. She doesn’t like talking a lot,. She is mysterious, and that actually adds her charm. She is indeed beautiful, but if you are her enemy, deathful. She is fair, never spats or hurts innocent people, or just citizens. She is justice, and likes to sort out misunderstandings and any trouble with conversation. She isn’t very font of having family, but deep inside, she is soft and kind. She is logical, supportive, and courteous. She can turn quickly though, into very emotional, or very apathetic according to the situation!
    Personal Strengths: She is useful in healing, and better in water-bending from her whole tribe. She is also talented in singing, an unforeseen talent, she recently discovered, and she can be a good mentor in difficult situations as well.

Personal Weaknesses : Lasavelia, needs a lot of thinking to examine every point of the problems she faces, and so on, don’t make fallible decisions. She can’t decide on the spur of the moment. She can’t stand the pressure of a leader; she only wants a balanced life.She can’t face her fears, like being locked in a small and dark room.
    Hamartia : Hyper self-opinionated {stubborn}
    Personal Hero: Raava spirit of light, the spirit joined with the avatar.
    Dreams and Ambitions: The whole world to get united, wouldn’t be a problem to Lasavelia, but her duty as a Warrior, and a helper of Avatar, forces her to rely on the separate nations.She dreams of becoming a legend, one of the best and historical water benders in the entire world. And also, guide the Avatar to an important mission.

Blooming flowers
    Melting ice
    Spirits and joy
    Balance and knowledge
    Children and meditation

Dislikes:
    Conservative people
    Merciless assertive people
    Myths and fairy tales, she is hyper realistically thinking
    War
    blood bending, though she is training on it, she hates it when someone forces another one to do something in such a harsh way.

Brief History: Lasavelia, born into a normal poor family of water benders, she was blessed with her skills. She is a water warrior. One of the Element Warriors. She had high expectations from her own self, since she was a kid. She practiced hard. Her parents, and very old grandparents, were enormously proud of her, but she had to leave to master her bending, and follow her destiny. She had to cross her own path… She left them behind, always a warm welcoming place for her, their small house. So she did, she became the one she wanted, but her dreams haven’t fulfilled yet. She travels a lot, meeting new people, collecting information about the Avatar. She had no relationships so far, but day by day, she likes the idea of having a family one day, a lot more!  She had always a special connection with the spirits, she realized that when she saw things no one else could, they thought she was mad. But when she called the spirits to show up, her family was unable to believe what their eyes saw clearly.

Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Lasavelia Conora {Warrior of Water element} 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lasavelia Conora {Warrior of Water element} 1   Lasavelia Conora {Warrior of Water element} 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:22 pm

Approved Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Lasavelia Conora {Warrior of Water element} 1
Page 1 of 1