Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
arena fight (practice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
arena fight (practice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
arena fight (practice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
arena fight (practice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
arena fight (practice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
arena fight (practice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
arena fight (practice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
arena fight (practice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
arena fight (practice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
arena fight (practice) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
arena fight (practice) - Page 2 I_vote_lcaparena fight (practice) - Page 2 I_voting_bararena fight (practice) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
arena fight (practice) - Page 2 I_vote_lcaparena fight (practice) - Page 2 I_voting_bararena fight (practice) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

arena fight (practice)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

arena fight (practice) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: arena fight (practice)   arena fight (practice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 8:01 pm

"WAIT" Leo screamed, his face was bit embarrassed, "isn't this supposed to be a 2 on 2 fight?
where are the other two?" he turned the walls back into light and put his hands in his pockets walking back to the center of the the arena, his head down a bit red from embarrassment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: arena fight (practice)   arena fight (practice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 8:17 pm

ARLANIA SHIR

arena fight (practice) - Page 2 998699-2-1

Arlania sighed, she had been ushered into a pratice fight with three other people, unsure why but that is what the judges had told her. She guessed that is what she got for being Group B champion. However busy she has been in the Dark Nation though has kept her oblivious to the tournament. That is if it didnt involve her. She stood in the watching boxes above the arena. Seeing two guys enter into the arena she smiled.

So she was fighting them, how interesting. She grinned and stepped away from the window, she slung her Katana over her shoulder and proceeded to leave the room. 'This was going to be entertaining' she thought to herself. Arlania had grown quite accustomed to this arena, as it had everything she could need for her bending. She could only remember how many times they had to completely rebuild the arena because of her.

She walked down the hallway and up to the entrance for the arena, the two guys had already started fighting. One a light bender, and the other a dark. Oh a match that has been waiting to happen. Yin and Yang against each other. She chuckled to herself as she leaned against the doorway leading into the arena.

The crowd cheered for each guy, the match being quite something. Both guys were fairly skilled benders, too bad they were showing Arlania every move they had. As one man stopped fighting, expressing the fact that it was supposed to be a 2v2 match she closed her eyes and figured she could make her entrance, and do it the only way she knew how. With Style.

Arlania stepped from the door just a little ways, and brought her hands up slowly. There were four large pools of water in the arena, one in each corner. However they had a dispenser and a pipe system, a rather large one at that too. She closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and brought her hands to her sides quickly, as if she was pulling the air.

Actually she pressurized the water in the pipes that surrounded all four walls, and as she brought her hands to her sides quickly the walls erupted as large pipes burst, flooding the arena quickly. It took a couple of moments for them to turn the water off, by that time there was a good foot and a half of water covering the arena floor.

Arlania stood on top of a block of ice that floated in the water casually. " Thought you could start without the rest of us?" She asked, the crowd erupting in an applause. " Tsk Tsk." She said waving her finger.
Back to top Go down
mistdrake
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: arena fight (practice)   arena fight (practice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 8:55 pm

Jonathon's entrance was less then graceful. Making a platform of fire is not easy. Still, he did launch himself into the fight...then landed on his face with a resounding belly flop. "I really need to work on the landing..." He said, getting up and burning off the water on his upper body. "Well then, looks like this fight can finally really start. Let's get this 2 v 2 match going!" Jonathon said, launching a ball of fire into the air at the girl's ice block. "Why wait to get going. You two have already started." He said, taking a place next to Kang and making fire daggers. "I'm your partner for this match. Name's Jonathon, please to meet you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: arena fight (practice)   arena fight (practice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 9:40 pm

The two Kangs smiled at Jonathon. "The pleasure is all ours!" they said in unison. They took up positions on both sides of their new partner.

The two Kangs had been quite unprepared for the sudden water, and both were thoroughly soaked. They watched their opponents carefully, not knowing the true extent of either's powers. For that matter, he didn't know the extent of his teammate's powers.

He did a quick review in his mind. The kid was a light bender, the woman a water bender, and his team mate a fire bender. He didn't want to jump to the conclusion that these were their only bending elements though. He stayed prepared.

The two Kangs raised their arms, launching 4 shadow shuriken at the other team. They then dove in either direction, firing two more each, the water around their legs splashing into the air as they moved.

To the other team it must have looked like there was a mirror on the field, the two mimicking reversing the other's moves in perfect synchronization. Kang chuckled at the strange sight.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: arena fight (practice)   arena fight (practice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:05 pm

Leo smiled on top of a block of light that protected him from the sudden rush of water that enveloped the arena. he created a light wall next to Arlania, and teleported there, then creats a second to protect them from the shadow shurikens. then he looked at Arlania, i guess ur my teammate," he smiled, "My names Leo whats yours?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: arena fight (practice)   arena fight (practice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:19 pm

She crossed her arms as she stop atop her Ice blocked that floated on the water. She grinned the rest of them were getting soaked, all but one who was smart enough to copy her and stand aboard a light block. She smiled, not bad, not bad at all. She watched as a man launched himself into the arena. Must be the other participant.

Arlania rolled her eyes as he sent a fireball headed for her ice block, what was he gonna do, melt it? She just casually raised her arm and a wave demolished the fire ball. She did grin though, just as the illusion twins lept to the side, sending 8 shadow shuriken after them. That was a little more entertaining. She was just about to block them with a wall of ice when a wall of light appeared, and she saw next to her the other man. Her teammate apparently.

" Arlania, Nice to meet ya, now are you gonna help me or what?!" she said as she brought up a giant wall of water from behind her opponents. She then pulled the water to where it was going to crash down on top of them, however this was just a decoy. As they would try to move to escape the wave, she quickly froze all the water on the ground, which should have trapped their legs in Ice at least shin high.

With the ground a frozen block of Ice, and a wave aout to crash down upon them, Arlania also took the initiave to leap off the Ice block she created earlier, onto the newly formed ice floor. As she landed she pulled her hands together out in front of her, and with that she bended four vines off of the wall, Bending the water within the plants. She sent these vines forward to where her opponents should have been, trying to ensnare them for good.
Back to top Go down
mistdrake
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: arena fight (practice)   arena fight (practice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:10 pm

"Uh...Clone guy...We got a problem." Jonathon said, seeing the giant wave. While facing it his legs froze in place. "Make that two problems..." He said. Then the water bender began to send vines towards them. "You know what. I'm not a big fan of water, fire though. Fire can do a lot of things. Melt ice, evaporate water, and burn plants. Oh look, everything that's being used against us. I think I should try and even the playing field." Jonathon smirked and tucking himself into a ball. "BURN BABY!" He said, throwing himself up and his arms out, a ball of fire spreading out from him to, hopefully, get rid of the ice at least.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: arena fight (practice)   arena fight (practice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:26 pm

The two Kangs quickly erected walls of darkness, blocking the Wave of fire. The ice began to melt as the two Kangs began bending. They bent the shadow of the waves as quickly as possible, making a protective dome around themselves and Jonathon.

The wave crashed down around them, sounding like a thousand horses beating their hooves.

Kang kept the dome intact even after the wave subsided in an attempt to block the vines. He could almost hear the green serpentine plants whipping against the solid shadows.

A jet black bird circled above the arena, then dove at the water bender. It shrieked, the sound nearly high enough to pierce ear drums. It's beak glinted in the light, looking sharper than a razor.

Another 2 Kangs raced along the top of the water, riding atop their own shadows. They began firing Senbon from their gauntlets, attempting to hit the two opponents.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: arena fight (practice)   arena fight (practice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:35 pm

Leo reflexes kicked in, in a split second he grabed arlania arm and created a wall of light of the other side of the arena. he then teleported arlinia to the light wall. he then created an orb of glowing light and a huge blast of light enveloped the dark objects, hoping to destroy them. his arm was hit by a few Senbon causing it to bleed. he teleported to the light mirror and covered the wound in light healing it slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: arena fight (practice)   arena fight (practice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:58 pm

Arlania watched as her attacks were futile, the Ice around the two melting. She smirked, that was still fine, moisten the ground. Perfect just the same. She looked above to see a shrieking black bird dive at her swiftly. Arlania unsheathed her Katana, ready to cut the things head off. But Instantly she was grabbed, and as Senbon and the bird were heading straight at them, she was teleported.

However her opponent didnt make it out quite right, his arm being hit by Senbon. But he slowly used light bending to heal his wounds. She looked around, the Twin fools had moved, but the other guy didnt. She smirked, perfect. The guy was a fire bender, so he could melt her Ice, but she would like to see him escape mud. Arlania lifted her arm quickly, her wrist dragging with the air, and underneath the fire bender Mud shot straight up, attempting to engulf the fire bender.

As soon as she was sure she had him in her Muddy grasp she pulled the water from the earth, which caused it to harden quickly. Arlania turned her head to the side to see the Twins moving aboard a Shadow. She smirked, "Lets get rid of the dark shall we," She said looking at her partner. Arlania then sheathed her blade once more, and pulled her hands up. Concentrating on the Ice, she heated it. With the hot and cool water, a blanket of mist shrouded the Arena completely.

And this wasnt some morning mist the sun shined through. This was deep deep fog to where you couldn't see your own hands out in front of you. More or less any shadows created by the sun. No sun, No shadows.

Arlania stood still, listening for any shuffles or movements created by her opponents.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: arena fight (practice)   arena fight (practice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

arena fight (practice)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next