Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Waterbending Practice (OPEN to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Waterbending Practice (OPEN to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Waterbending Practice (OPEN to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Waterbending Practice (OPEN to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Waterbending Practice (OPEN to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Waterbending Practice (OPEN to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Waterbending Practice (OPEN to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Waterbending Practice (OPEN to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Waterbending Practice (OPEN to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Waterbending Practice (OPEN to all) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Waterbending Practice (OPEN to all) I_vote_lcapWaterbending Practice (OPEN to all) I_voting_barWaterbending Practice (OPEN to all) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Waterbending Practice (OPEN to all) I_vote_lcapWaterbending Practice (OPEN to all) I_voting_barWaterbending Practice (OPEN to all) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Waterbending Practice (OPEN to all)

Go down 
+3
Lin Lin
Kota Moronishi
Balisugar
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Balisugar
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Balisugar

Waterbending Practice (OPEN to all) Empty
PostSubject: Waterbending Practice (OPEN to all)   Waterbending Practice (OPEN to all) I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 4:57 am

Waterbending Practice (OPEN to all) Tumblr_m1tdgkRGA51r4tt6qWaterbending Practice (OPEN to all) Tumblr_m1tdgyOxIF1r4tt6q

Katerina sighed as she entered one of the many courtyards in the Northern Water Kingdom. This particular courtyard was mainly used for waterbending practice. That's what Katerina had come here to do anyway. All of her friends were busy though. So she had no one to practice with. Everyone knows that practice is more fun with a partner. No doubt Katerina would just have to go throgh some moves and her technique. With a partener she could have played a game or even had a fake fight. Katerina was hopeful she would find a partner here. Then she could do some practice and hopefully make a new friend. There didn't seem to be many people around though. Katerina sighed again and rolled her shoulders, preparing for practice.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
Kota Moronishi
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Kota Moronishi

PostSubject: Re: Waterbending Practice (OPEN to all)   Waterbending Practice (OPEN to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:08 pm

The rarely seen Water Tribe general Kota Moronishi stepped into the courtyard with his wolf Kori. he looked around at the snow, and then the sky until Kori nudged him and pointed her snout towards the lonely girl sitting alone in the coutrard, hands poised for combat.He turned to Katerina. "my my what do we have here?" "A pretty lady who appears to need a sparring partner." "would you mind if I were to be you're sparring partner for the day?" Kota said softly.
"I mean who else do you think is going to come in here; hmm?"

Last edited by Kota on Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : make it readable)
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Waterbending Practice (OPEN to all)   Waterbending Practice (OPEN to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:32 pm

Waterbending Practice (OPEN to all) T1303067430832eb5cbedaf0468dc6f9149b831f33ed6

Katerina let her gaze drift across the courtyard as her thoughts wandered. She was mainly thinking about what life would've been like if her parents had not died. Katerina often did this. She missed her parents so much it was impossible not to think about them. IF they were still alive her mother would probably be at home making dinner. Her father might be guarding the walls of the Northern Water Tribe. Then everyone would come home and eat together, sharing stories about their day. But of course, that couldn't happen. Instead, Katerina would leave here and return to her home. She would find food that simply neeed to be heated, left there by a kind neighbour who tried to help Katerina when she could. Katerina would heat it up and eat alone.

Katerina sighed and snapped back to attention when a man spoke. She turned her gaze upon him and smiled.
"Thank you, I would love it if you were my partner." she said, stretching her arms. Katerina set her feet in the correct position. She looked at the man and raised an eyebrow in a silent question. "So, is there any particular way you want to begin?" she asked respectively. While waiting for an answer Katerina glanced up at the sky. It had begun to snow. A slow smile spread across her face. She loved the snow. Plus, you could bend with it. It was very good for practice. KAterina let her head hang back so the snow could fall on her face. But after a few seconds she straightened her head again, not wanting to be rude. She fixed her gaze in the man once again to see what his answer was."Oh, and my name is Katerina Lise." she added, only just realising that she had not introduced herself yet.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
Lin Lin
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Lin Lin

PostSubject: Re: Waterbending Practice (OPEN to all)   Waterbending Practice (OPEN to all) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:44 pm

| Desna |
Spoiler:

Desna had just got off of a long hard days work. She went back to her families house and placed her fishing rod back in it's cabnet. She told her mother that she would be back for dinner, she just wanted to go practice somewhere away from home, she nearly had to run out of the house when her dad started to talked about "in the old days".

Desna walked into the courtyard wearing her five fingered gloves and her favorite fur coat made by her mother lined on the inside with turtle seal blubber and the hood lined with polar bear dog fur. She walked into the courtyard and waterbended the falling snow into a fluffy snow ball. She walked up to the two water benders and smiled, "Hi you guys willing to let another person join?". Desna smiled and threw the snowball up into the air and then caught it, she looked down and smiled as she saw the wolf standing next to the male bender. "Nice wolf by the way".

Back to top Go down
sokkabending
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
sokkabending

PostSubject: Re: Waterbending Practice (OPEN to all)   Waterbending Practice (OPEN to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 12:51 am

Mushi decided enough slacking off and came to practice. He saw three other people practicing. " Mind if I join?" he said. He usually didn't talk to anyone unless he was practicing. He form so snow into water and just swooshed it back and forth waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Lin Lin
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Lin Lin

PostSubject: Re: Waterbending Practice (OPEN to all)   Waterbending Practice (OPEN to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:08 pm

(OOC:Sorry this was so short)

| Desna |
Spoiler:

Desna turned around as she heard a newcomer ask to join in practice. She smiled and waved as a sign to come on over "Well sure want to practice bending with me? how about a game or two?".

Back to top Go down
sokkabending
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
sokkabending

PostSubject: Re: Waterbending Practice (OPEN to all)   Waterbending Practice (OPEN to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 3:52 pm

Mushi came over and smiled " Sure why not? You can go first"
Back to top Go down
Lin Lin
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Lin Lin

PostSubject: Re: Waterbending Practice (OPEN to all)   Waterbending Practice (OPEN to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:58 pm

Desna smiled and walked over towards a section of the courtyard that wasn't occupied and it was already forming a pile of snow. She turned back to the newcomer, "So what is your name anways since I forgot to ask". She walked to the top of the mound of snow and smirked down at the newcomer, waiting for him to answer her question.
Back to top Go down
Kota Moronishi
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Kota Moronishi

PostSubject: Re: Waterbending Practice (OPEN to all)   Waterbending Practice (OPEN to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:15 pm

(OOC:BTW if you have not realized my wolf is as big as a horse Razz)

"Well Well haven't we attracted quite the crowd" Kota said looking at the two newcomers" maybe we should introduce ourselves before we do anything? I'll go first." The man said boldly. "As you all know I am Kota Moronishi, General of the Sky Azure Branch of the military. And if you don't mind i'd like to start our practice my way, implying We'll train the same way I did to become a general. To start we have to learn control of water. Try shaping it into a square," Kota said with a smirk, for he knew it is very hard to do this.
Back to top Go down
Lin Lin
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Lin Lin

PostSubject: Re: Waterbending Practice (OPEN to all)   Waterbending Practice (OPEN to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:25 pm

(OOC:I did not know that! also did you know that me and the other newcomer completely stepped away from you guys?? lol)

| Desna |
Spoiler:

Desna stopped talking to her original person and started to walk back towards the General. "Well hello General, nice to meet you and your large equine-canine". She laughed to herself and then looked at the General with confusion after the rest of his statement came back to her mind."Wait isn't water mean't to be fluid and peaceful not strict and well... strict?", she gave him a questioning look not in rudness but in serious confusion. Desna bent water from the snow pile where she just came from and smoothly glided is around in a circle.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waterbending Practice (OPEN to all)   Waterbending Practice (OPEN to all) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waterbending Practice (OPEN to all)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next