Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Little Firebender in the Waterbending Village I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Little Firebender in the Waterbending Village I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Little Firebender in the Waterbending Village I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Little Firebender in the Waterbending Village I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Little Firebender in the Waterbending Village I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Little Firebender in the Waterbending Village I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Little Firebender in the Waterbending Village I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Little Firebender in the Waterbending Village I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Little Firebender in the Waterbending Village I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Little Firebender in the Waterbending Village 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Little Firebender in the Waterbending Village I_vote_lcapLittle Firebender in the Waterbending Village I_voting_barLittle Firebender in the Waterbending Village I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Little Firebender in the Waterbending Village I_vote_lcapLittle Firebender in the Waterbending Village I_voting_barLittle Firebender in the Waterbending Village I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Little Firebender in the Waterbending Village

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aviee
Novice
Novice
Aviee

Little Firebender in the Waterbending Village Empty
PostSubject: Little Firebender in the Waterbending Village   Little Firebender in the Waterbending Village I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 2:47 am

20 Years Ago
"Eemember baby, no firebending," Aviee's mother whispered through tears.
"But Momma," young Aviee cried.
"Aviee, please."
Aven Blaire was in trouble. A firebender was never allowed to marry a waterbender, especially a female firebender, let alone have a child. It was just forbidden. Aven was married to waterbender Blayne Blaire and had one child named Aviee. Due to Aven's firebending, she had to disguise herself to keep herslef and her family safe.
"Aviee, I'm begging you sweetie, no firebending. Here you waterbend only," Blayne whisphered.
Aviee was only 5 years old. The Fire Nation War was still going strong and had threatened to attack the Southern Water Tribe. Due to Aven's firebending, her life plus her family's life was in danger.
Someone knocked on the door of their small cottage home. Aviee grabbed her mother's sleeve tightly with fear.
The knockimg soon turned to a violent pounding. "Open up, we know your in there," a male voice yelled.
Aven rushed to the back of the cottage, Aviee in her arms. After what seemed like a life time, they finally reached a small coven where Aven placed Aviee down and shut the door.
"Momma," Aviee cried through the wooden door.
Aven hushed her small child as the footsteps came closer.
"What do you want," Aven asked. There was fear in her voice.
"Where's the child," the voice said.
"She's away right now. What do you want?"
The air grew hot and the sound of a struggle broke out. Aviee crawled to the wall, terrified of what was going on.
Minutes that seemed like hours passed and the sound of the struggle ended. The heat was gone and Aviee could feel the cool artic breeze hit her face; the door had been left open. The little girl struggled to her feet and pushed the hidden door open.
"Momma," she cried. "Daddy?"
The cottage was empty. Through tears Aviee walked outside of the cottage to find her parents but there was no sign of them. As a matter of fact, no one was outside. After a few moments an elderly woman came outside to see little red-eyed Aviee standing in the snow. The woman quickly grabbed her up.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little Firebender in the Waterbending Village   Little Firebender in the Waterbending Village I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 3:50 am

* 20 years later *

Artemis had looked off the boats bow to look upon the village. He in-hailed deeply as he loved the smell of fresh air...far better the Ba Sing Se. He watched as the light danced on the water as it looked like jewels where drifting in the sea. He looked back at the men who looked at him peculiarly as they didnt understand the way Artemis was dressed. Artemis was different then anyone in the 5 nations. He wore a brown t shirt that was tight across the chest due to his muscles. He wore a leather aviator jacket with cotton on the neck as to keep him warm. He never buttoned his jacket as he let the collar twist out as it exposed his chest. He wore thin jeans that hugged his legs, he bleached the front so it was a lighter blue on the front of his legs. His shoes were far different then anyone would wear, much like converse but with extra padding on his ankles for sharp movements for fighting. On his head were goggles that had large white " X " s on them as they helped him see in the dark and through other natural events.

That was not the most interesting part of him that caught ones eyes, he had an aurora blade on his back that was 5 feet long. The part that scared some people was his eyes, they were full black. So you could not tell if he was looking at you. As the ship docked Artemis got off the boat and walked through the city. he looked at the clothing as he shuddered. he hated the clothing that's why he made his own out of his creativity. He stopped and looked a the people, he could tell they had seen war and he could tell even if some people where luck and had not, he knew that they had suffered through the stories they had heard. He over heard a conversation about a a small fight with the fire nation not to long ago. About 20 years ago they had a small disagreement which led to violence. He was not surprised," If there's peace there's evil, when theres evil theres hate, and wheres there is hate there is vengeance" he mumbled under his breath.

He continued walking as he didnt care for the people looking at him, if they wanted trouble they knew how to ask.
Back to top Go down
Aviee
Novice
Novice
Aviee

PostSubject: Re: Little Firebender in the Waterbending Village   Little Firebender in the Waterbending Village I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 3:58 am

Aviee was walking home with dinner in her hand. Stew was on the menu tonight and she was excited for stew was her favorite meal.
As she was walking she saw a young man by the name of Artemis. The aurora blade on his back gave her the sense to stay away so she quickly walked past him.
As she tried to pass a group of villagers crowded around to see the stranger and as Aviee tried to escape the crowd, she accidently ran into Artemis.
"I'm so sorry," she whispered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little Firebender in the Waterbending Village   Little Firebender in the Waterbending Village I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 4:16 am

He smiled a she loved the buildings, he loved how they looked and complimented the people and their hard work on the recovery from the war so long ago. He was not really watching where he was going as he was paying way to much attention to the people, the market, and the stone work on the buildings. They had grown so much, from simple ice huts to stone work. he shook his head in awe as he was no lazy to learn such craft. He was not completely useless as he knew how to survive on his own out in the wild world along with weapon works. He felt someone bump into him, he looked and down and saw a girl that was close to his age. He saw her avert her eyes away from him and he could see fear in her face. He sighed as he shook his head,"Nope sorry, it is mine I was not looking to where I was going...haha I was to caught up in the sight of the city so again its my fault." he said kindly back to her. he rubbed the back of his head with a smile trying not to seem to scary to her.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Little Firebender in the Waterbending Village   Little Firebender in the Waterbending Village I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:53 am

(OOC: It appears the application has been approved, by all means, resume the rp ^^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Firebender in the Waterbending Village   Little Firebender in the Waterbending Village I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little Firebender in the Waterbending Village
Page 1 of 1