Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Clarissa's First Fight I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Clarissa's First Fight I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Clarissa's First Fight I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Clarissa's First Fight I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Clarissa's First Fight I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Clarissa's First Fight I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Clarissa's First Fight I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Clarissa's First Fight I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Clarissa's First Fight I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Clarissa's First Fight 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Clarissa's First Fight I_vote_lcapClarissa's First Fight I_voting_barClarissa's First Fight I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Clarissa's First Fight I_vote_lcapClarissa's First Fight I_voting_barClarissa's First Fight I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Clarissa's First Fight

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

Clarissa's First Fight Empty
PostSubject: Clarissa's First Fight   Clarissa's First Fight I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 5:21 pm

Clarissa stood in the meadow outside Omashu, enjoying the sounds of nature around her. She couldn't tell where they were exactly, but the birds chirped in the tress about her head all around her. Everything out here seemed to always be at peace and she liked it that way. It was calmer than the busy town and she could concentrate better. She would walk the quarter mile from her home after school just to lay in the field and relax.

Ranger nosed her hand, begging for her to pet him as she laid down, and she slowly lifted her hand to him. The particular day wasn't as peaceful in her meadow as normal. Ranger's head popped up under her hand as she felt the vibrations of feet walking toward her. Clarissa jumped to her feet, letting Ranger disappear behind her left leg and growl.

"So, they don't seem friendly, do they?" Clarissa asked Ranger as she moved into the only Earth bending stance she knew. Who ever approached her out here wasn't friendly but judging on the length of their shoes and their stances, Clarissa could tell they were kids from school.

"Well, good old Clarissa Burke. Too good to be in our class, but not good enough to get out of lunch with us. Are you?" a boy's voice came to her ears on a harsh tongue. "Well, can't get into trouble out here, can we boys?" The sound of almost 4 other boys chimed in, agreeing with the leader.

Clarissa stepped back, ready for someone to start a fight they had apparently been waiting for. "Leave me alone, or Ranger will bit you!" She yelled, as her fox growled at them. The group snickered back at her before charging in on her all at once. She let her fear help her as she pushed a layer of the Earth out at them like a wall, blocking them from getting almost 4 feet in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Clarissa's First Fight   Clarissa's First Fight I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 1:22 pm

((playing as the bullies and one of my own characters as a "bystander" if you don't mind))
The four bullies slowly walked up to her when she created a wall of earth. it wasa few inches thick...unfortunate for Clarissa one of the bullies where too a earth bender and quickly destroyed the wall sending pieces of stone at her. another bully putted a muzzle on ranger's mouth, " i'm sorry but i don't want anymore bite mark on my arm." he said as the group started laughing.
Leo Kantura, the vermillion empire top bounty hunter, saw what was happening. which reminded him what happed when he was younger, and was JUST about to do something when someone else stepped in...
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Clarissa's First Fight   Clarissa's First Fight I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:50 pm

Clarissa's First Fight Yurusu12
Yurusu Kessho
-------------------------------------------------------

Yurusu Kessho, the Order of The Elements' Earthbending master, stood just outside the city of Omashu, staring at a group of people, who appeared to be starting a fight, four-on-one, against a random girl. “ Well, good old Clarissa Burke. Too good to be in our class, but not good enough to get out of lunch with us. Are you?" The boy, who appeared to be the ringleader, said, in a harsh tone of voice. "Well, can't get into trouble out here, can we boys?"

“Wanna bet?

Yurusu approached the group of boys, an irritated smirk on his face. “Seriously? Four against one? And you call yourselves earthbenders? Grow some balls, kids. Here, In fact, lemme show you what having honor means. I'll take you all on, all four of you, with my hands tied behind my back. As an added bonus-- Yurusu gestured to the massive, 6-foot sword on his back, which weighed well over 100 pounds. –You can even use my sword, if you can lift it. If I win, you don't bother the girl anymore. If I lose, you can take the ten gold coins I have in my pocket. Deal?

Yurusu spoke in a cocky tone of voice, his sloppy-looking demeanor concealing his true strength. He made sure to have his shoulders slumped, making himself look as frail as possible. His straight, jet-black hair had been matted down, but was still complemented by his focused, steely grey eyes, and chiseled face. The beginnings of a goatee had sprouted, but the hairs didn’t extend away from his face. Rather, they merely covered the end of his rounded chin. As for clothes, he wore Leather combat boots, stretchable blue silk pants, with a center layer of platypus-bear hide, a dark-blue sleeveless, collared vest, and leather suspenders (with complementary iron spaulders), which held up a small piece of iron armor, that protected only his stomach region, though it also showed off his family’s insignia. Along with this, he wore two leather belts, and leather gloves.

“Well?
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Clarissa's First Fight   Clarissa's First Fight I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:18 am

Clarissa collapsed under the rubble of the wall she had built and stayed there, listening for Ranger. She could hear him whimpering with the muzzle on, but was having a hard time determining his location without him near her. She braced herself against whatever attack the boys had planned next when a voice drifted to her ears. Am I hearing things? Clarissa wondered as she slowly stood up. Someone was walking toward the boys, asking them to fight him instead. She finally sensed Ranger running back to her, the feeling of something covering his face against her skin when he nosed her side. She pulled her fox to her and started to feel the fabric around his mouth. "What have they done?" She asked him before pulling and yanking the muzzle off of him. A few seconds past before Ranger started to bark at both the boys and the new stranger, standing in front of Clarissa to guard her in case the boys tried to go after her again.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Clarissa's First Fight   Clarissa's First Fight I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:52 pm

The boys slowly walked backwards a bit afraid, not knowing what to do, they looked at each other and in unison ran away real fast however all crashing into a wall of light. leo laughed hard, "you kids should never pick a fight with someone weaker than yourself..." leo said walking towards the four boys, he made a hand movement and trapped all four of then in a boxes of light with only their heads and hands out. "that'll teach those boys." he said smiling. he looked at the new comer..." you know i was just about to interfere when you showed up."
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Clarissa's First Fight   Clarissa's First Fight I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 11:05 pm

Yurusu Kessho

“Well, that completely ruined the moment.” Yurusu said, flatly. He walked up to the newcomer, nodding curtly. “Hi- I'm Yurusu Kessho, Professional Tailor. I, er... appreciate your help.”
Yurusu managed to sound polite, though he couldn't help but feel a bit of resentment toward this new boy. It was almost like the boy was here for the express purpose of ruining the one opportunity in a very long time that Yurusu had to stretch his legs a little. But, nope, turns out that the cocky light-bender had to go and show off, with his fancy glowy-bending. Prick.

Saying this, he turned, staring at the barking animal. He chose to ignore it, pressing closer, and sitting down a safe distance away from them. “I saw the wall you pulled up- not many earthbenders can pull off something like that on a whim- Usually it involves a lot of flexing beforehand. From what I saw, it looks like the only thing you lack is an earthbender's confidence. If you'd like, I could show you a thing or two about earthbending. I don't claim to be the best, but something is better than nothing, right?”
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Clarissa's First Fight   Clarissa's First Fight I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 11:48 pm

Clarissa tried to listen carefully to Yurusu's words and hushed Ranger's barking. Ranger argued but quieted to a low growl, keeping his plave in front of her. He wants to train me? Clarissa thought as she looked at where his oice was coming from. "I don't understand why someone would want to train me, but I would vastly appreciate whatever you may be able to teach me." Clarissa said as she reached out her hand to shake his. "I am Clarissa Burke, it is a pleasure." The moment her hand reached out over Ranger's head, the fox quieted to a whimper and scurried to behind her right leg. "Oh, and I apologize for Ranger's actions, he hates new people and feels like he has to defend me at all times."
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Clarissa's First Fight   Clarissa's First Fight I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 10:57 am

(btw Leo is 31)
the boys were still in the boxes pretty much humiliated. Leo saw that the earth bender, Yurusu Kessho, was kind of discouraged, " well i'm Leo Kantura, Bounty hunter from the Vermillion empire. and that's true, i've see many earth benders, having to do some unnecessary movement when earth bending, however an earth wall from a sudden movemnet, now your going to be a great earth bender someday," he said trying to give her some confidence, " he could easily tell that she was blind, he movements he actions even the fox's reaction to new comers all showed she was blind. Leo took from his pocket some animal treats, that he forgot in his pocket when visiting a pet store a while back, and gave one to ranger.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Clarissa's First Fight   Clarissa's First Fight I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:44 pm

Yurusu Kessho

The girl, identifying herself as Clarissa Burke, said that she could not understand why someone would want to train her. “I want to train you, because I can't just walk by someone who can't stand up to people like them.” Yurusu said, simply. “Call me cliché, but I can't stand to see someone in that kind of situation.”

Following this, the boy (he was a boy, in comparison to Yurusu, who looked young only because of the immortality that the spirit king had given him) introduced himself as Leo Kantura, a bounty hunter. “Your last name's Kantura? My friend, Itami, mention a Drago Kantura once. Are you related to him?” Yurusu asked.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Clarissa's First Fight   Clarissa's First Fight I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 12:17 am

Clarissa closed her eyes as she listened to the two of them speaking. A bounty hunter and a strange man both walk through my peaceful meadow at the same time those boys attacked? Clarissa didn't trust either of them yet, and as a result, neither did Ranger. Ranger kept his head low, growling as his inched closer to the man handing him food. Tapping him on the head, Clarissa turned to the man offering to teach her. "I do apologize for this, but he has a mind of his own." As she spoke, Ranger took a careful step forward, stole the treat, and then bit Leo's hand. Clarissa paid not attention to the bite, and continued with what she was saying. "He guards me, even when I say I'm fine, Ranger won't not be protective. So no one has wanted to teach me anything other than defense tactics to avoid well. That." She pointed down at where she assumed Leo's hand was, knowing Ranger would probably have already bitten him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clarissa's First Fight   Clarissa's First Fight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clarissa's First Fight
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2015 :: June-
Jump to: