Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
arena fight (practice) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
arena fight (practice) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
arena fight (practice) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
arena fight (practice) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
arena fight (practice) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
arena fight (practice) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
arena fight (practice) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
arena fight (practice) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
arena fight (practice) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
arena fight (practice) - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
arena fight (practice) - Page 3 I_vote_lcaparena fight (practice) - Page 3 I_voting_bararena fight (practice) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
arena fight (practice) - Page 3 I_vote_lcaparena fight (practice) - Page 3 I_voting_bararena fight (practice) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

arena fight (practice)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
mistdrake
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
mistdrake

arena fight (practice) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: arena fight (practice)   arena fight (practice) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 6:14 pm

Jonathon tried to fight the mud, shooting some of it off, but it was futile. Eventually it caught up with him, wrapping up most of his body. His head and shoulders were all that was not covered. "Come on! Is there anything you can't bend!" He shouted to the water bender. "Well. Let's see what tricks I can come up with." He said, closing his eyes and making a layer of fire over his body, heating the dirt and drying out any thing still in it till it was frail and bitter. Eventually he managed to bust out of the dirt. Jonathon then drew his katana and focused all his energy on it till it burst into flames along the blade. He swung the blade in the direction of the water bender, sending a wave of fire at her at very high speeds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: arena fight (practice)   arena fight (practice) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 6:25 pm

The mist rolled in, hiding everything from those who see with their eyes. Kang, however, did not.

He dropped down onto a lower branch, swinging down to the ground. He sighed. His clones were gone now, so it was up to him again.

He began walking toward his now stranded opponents. No light meant no more teleportation at least. He hoped Jonathon was alright. He wasn't sure what had happened to the young man when the fog set in.

He checked his gauntlets as he walked. He made sure the firing mechanism was still intact, and the magazine still loaded.

He could "see" his opponents up ahead using his electrical pulse vision. His only vision now that his eyes were toast.

He approached, keeping completely silent. Charging in would be suicide now that he didn't have his clone back-up. Ranged moves only for now.

He began to charge his gauntlets, the electricity arching between the twin blades. Leveling and aiming them, he shot out a charged shuriken toward the duo.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: arena fight (practice)   arena fight (practice) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 6:32 pm

Leo touched his blade when arlinia pulled hers, when he touched it he felt a light shock which never happened to him before. he then understood that his opponents uses lightning, fire and dark, he knew his light abilities were useless in the fog. he felt a shock of electricity from the blade again (electricity is faster than the shuriken) he duck and and tried to use his light bending but all that came out was a floppy looking wall that the shurikens easily went through.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: arena fight (practice)   arena fight (practice) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 3:08 pm

Arlania kept an eye out open in the fog. The fire bender, he didn't resist making any noise at all, struggling and screaming out. Finally she hear him get free, and he sent a wave of fire their way. Sheer luck that it actually found them, however it was bright enough to see, so dodging it wasn't a problem. Arlania brought up a wall of water to cancel out the fire. However she was sure that gave her position away.

But it wasn't the water that gave her away, at that same moment two shuriken were sent flying their way. He could still see in the fog. How could this be though? Either way, he still could. And Arlania watched to see her teammate try to bring up a wall of light. It failed just as much as the Dark Bending did. This was now being turned against her. Arlania thought fast and blocked a shuriken with her blade. But just one.

While her teammate was safe from the shuriken, she however was not. As it landed in her left shoulder. Nothing dangerous, but still hurt like hell. She pulled it out. He took a senbon for her, she would take something just the same. Now she was getting a little pissed.

The shuriken gave his position away though, and by reflexes Arlania brought up a huge Ice wall between her and The Twin guy. One that stretched out a bit wide just to be sure. With that, Arlania hopped on top of her wall. She dispersed the fog in one fell swoop, and before her opponent could do any shadow bending she sent a wave of vines after him.

If the vines could ensnare him, then this would be perfect. With her Katana in her right hand she lept down from her wall and sprinted after Kang. If she couldnt get him from far away, she was gonna get up close and personal.
Back to top Go down
mistdrake
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: arena fight (practice)   arena fight (practice) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 3:53 pm

"Got you." Jonathon said, rushing at her position. As he ran he fired off a fire ball or two at the vines. This water bender chick was really starting to get on his nerves. He launched himself into the air, blade over head. "Surprise!" He shouted as he came down towards her, blade engulfed in flame. He had no intention of killing her however. He would launch himself back at the last minute. Far enough to avoid anything vital, close enough to hurt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: arena fight (practice)   arena fight (practice) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 4:14 pm

Kang watched as the water bender rushed at him. He chuckled. "Bring it" he taunted, just as Jonathon launched himself at her, his sword ablaze.

He didn't bother running away. He charged the woman, electricity sparking along his gauntlet's blades. He got up right in front of her, then stuck his left gauntlet past her, blocking Jonathon's flaming katana. "No killing."

He sent a charge to his right gauntlet, withdrawing the blades. "Lady, you've made a serious mistake."

He launched a barrage of strikes at her arms, practicing the chi blocking moves Master Lee had taught him.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: arena fight (practice)   arena fight (practice) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:48 pm

Leo closed his eyes as a cloak of light covered him. he then saw his teammate in danger, he creates a wall next to arlania and next to him and teleports arlania towards him. he creates a giant sphere of light and spitted it into thousand of marble sized spheres and turns them in to needles and makes them rush towards the duo. he then stats to heal him teammate with light.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: arena fight (practice)   arena fight (practice) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:59 pm

Arlania scowled as her opponent rushed in towards her. However instead of striking at her, he moved hi arm to cut off an attack by his own team mate. She looked up to see his sword ablaze, ready to cut her in half. Dear God was he trying to kill them off? She just gritted her teeth to face her opponent again, ready to fight, however his words surprised her.

With that he began striking at her arm, A chi blocker as well. She grunted and then felt as she was teleported back by her own teammate. She didnt say thank you, she didnt say anything, she just stared ahead at her opponent. She grunted, no one, not anyone has ever struck her. She stood up and laughed as she was being healed.

" Your the first to ever get a blow on me!" she yelled out, putting one hand on her hip. " You wanna fight? I say lets put down the bending, put away our weapons, and you and me go toe to toe fist style" She said with a grin. She wasnt pulling no strings, it has been a long time since she was in a fight this entertaining, and boy she was gonna enjoy it.

Arlania proceeded to take off her belt which carried her Katana and prepared herself. She didnt have a stance or some form or martial arts look, she just stood straight, both hands on her hips, with a grin on her face. " No bending, no chi blocking, no weapons. I wanna fight, just you and me, knuckle to knuckle Kang!"
Back to top Go down
mistdrake
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: arena fight (practice)   arena fight (practice) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:33 pm

Jonathon sat up and shook off what just happened. "I wasn't really gonna kill her." Jonathon said, getting up and sheathing his sword. "Well then. Looks like it's you and me light bender." He called over to his other opponent. "Let's see what you can do." The fire bender said making fire daggers and facing down the light bender. "So far, you've only been a supporter in this fight. Let's see how well you hold on your own." Jonathon flung one of the fire daggers at the light bender and ran at him with the other. The first already replaced in his hand by another.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: arena fight (practice)   arena fight (practice) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 10:05 am

Kang looked at the woman incredulously. "You want to have a fist fight? Well, that's... different." He thought about it for a moment. "Sure," he decided, "and you can have the first hit."

He sent another charge to his gauntlets, causing them to detach and fall to the ground. He took off his Tiger Hook Blades from their sheaths on his back. He unhooked his whip from his belt.

"In fact..." He took one of his Lightning Rods from his belt, and tossed it past the fire and light benders toward the far wall after activation it. The strong magnetic charge pulled at all the weapons, causing his and the woman's to go flying, and tugging on the fire and light bender's swords. "Lets none of us use weapons for this fight" he said.

He looked back at the woman and stepped into a Ba Gua airbending stance Maser Lee had taught him. Kang remembered what he had said that day: "Learn the way your enemies fight, and you shall always have the upper hand. It doesn't matter whether you can bend the element, learn how they do." He never thought he'd have to use it in a fight though. Well, not like this at least.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: arena fight (practice)   arena fight (practice) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

arena fight (practice)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2013 :: June-
Jump to: