Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Rebattle arena Leo vs Johnathon  (closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Rebattle arena Leo vs Johnathon  (closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Rebattle arena Leo vs Johnathon  (closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Rebattle arena Leo vs Johnathon  (closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Rebattle arena Leo vs Johnathon  (closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Rebattle arena Leo vs Johnathon  (closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Rebattle arena Leo vs Johnathon  (closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Rebattle arena Leo vs Johnathon  (closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Rebattle arena Leo vs Johnathon  (closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Rebattle arena Leo vs Johnathon  (closed) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Rebattle arena Leo vs Johnathon  (closed) I_vote_lcapRebattle arena Leo vs Johnathon  (closed) I_voting_barRebattle arena Leo vs Johnathon  (closed) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Rebattle arena Leo vs Johnathon  (closed) I_vote_lcapRebattle arena Leo vs Johnathon  (closed) I_voting_barRebattle arena Leo vs Johnathon  (closed) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Rebattle arena Leo vs Johnathon (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

Rebattle arena Leo vs Johnathon  (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Rebattle arena Leo vs Johnathon (closed)   Rebattle arena Leo vs Johnathon  (closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 5:47 pm

Leo walked into the arena where a huge encore erupted, even though its been 13 years since he fought an actual arena battle, that excludes all of the bounty hunting he did. he smiled as he waited for his opponent.
Back to top Go down
mistdrake
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Rebattle arena Leo vs Johnathon (closed)   Rebattle arena Leo vs Johnathon  (closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 5:57 pm

Jonathon sighed, he didn't really want to be here. Yet he'd been challenged and the name of the challenger rang a bell. Someone he'd fought before, a punk. Taking another long sip from the bottle he was carrying he set it down and stood up. "May as well give the people what they want." He said, adjusting the strap across his chest that held his sheath. Walking into the arena he made no attempt to appeal to the audience. "Alright, let's get this over with quick." He said, throwing a few balls of fire at the ground. "Bring it." He drew his sword and and made another, thinner sword out of fire with his other hand.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Rebattle arena Leo vs Johnathon (closed)   Rebattle arena Leo vs Johnathon  (closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 6:35 pm

Leo looked at his opponent, "well well well, if it isn't the one i boxed up years ago," said taunting him. he then folded his hands waiting for him opponent to make a move.
Back to top Go down
mistdrake
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Rebattle arena Leo vs Johnathon (closed)   Rebattle arena Leo vs Johnathon  (closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 6:46 pm

"Thanks for reminding me why I recall hating you." Jonathon smirked at his opponent. "Now I'm going to really enjoy making you pay." He held up his hand and the fire sword changed into a ball. Throwing it at his opponent it split into a dozen smaller fire balls. Meanwhile, behind the fire, Jonathon charged, holding the handle of his sword with both hands he swung at his opponent as well.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Rebattle arena Leo vs Johnathon (closed)   Rebattle arena Leo vs Johnathon  (closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 6:58 pm

leo created two condensed balls of light under his feet, then released it sending him flying into the sky. he then aimed his finger to where his opponent was and blasted a beam at him.
Back to top Go down
mistdrake
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Rebattle arena Leo vs Johnathon (closed)   Rebattle arena Leo vs Johnathon  (closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:23 pm

Jonathon threw up his sword and blocked the light beam. "Nice try. Now you have no where the run though." Jonathon summoned several columns of fire around him and his airborne opponent going all the way to the ceiling. "Get out of that."
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Rebattle arena Leo vs Johnathon (closed)   Rebattle arena Leo vs Johnathon  (closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:34 pm

leo smiled and created walls of light all around the arena and teleported to one of them..."just did." he then bended the light around him turning him invisible.
Back to top Go down
mistdrake
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Rebattle arena Leo vs Johnathon (closed)   Rebattle arena Leo vs Johnathon  (closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 8:14 pm

"I really hate light benders." Jonathon said, letting the fire pillars burn out. Stabbing his sword into the ground he clapped his hands and began to rub them together. "BURN!" He shouts, throwing his head back and his arms out. A ball of fire expanded out from his body, burning everything in it's path.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Rebattle arena Leo vs Johnathon (closed)   Rebattle arena Leo vs Johnathon  (closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 2:09 pm

Leo smiled, "i don't think so," he fired a gold flame eating up the fire Jon made, "this trick was taught by a friend of mine!" he said grinning, i'm different than before Box boy, and still stronger than you!" he jumped creating seven light spears and sent them at Jonathan.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Rebattle arena Leo vs Johnathon (closed)   Rebattle arena Leo vs Johnathon  (closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 1:46 pm

*bump*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebattle arena Leo vs Johnathon (closed)   Rebattle arena Leo vs Johnathon  (closed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rebattle arena Leo vs Johnathon (closed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2014 :: February-
Jump to: