Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Search - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Search - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Search - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Search - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Search - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Search - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Search - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Search

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The Search - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search   The Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 8:56 pm

[[hey bud, you can't describe how other people react to things. Technically, Kang could already see you for one, and Nanuq is pretty much never scared. Also, try to describe your character when he's introduced. I can't tell if i should be talking to a little kid or a big dude or a pretty girl unless you specify. Also, that's not really the way to use "Randomly." also, Kangs eyes can't focus at all seeing as they don't have pupils or irises. they're just black.]]

Kang looked at the kid. "Yeah, I'm fine. Better than usual actually... Short black sword you say? I think I saw one back in the training room. We're headed there now." He wasn't all too happy with being called "lightning bender," but it didn't really matter.
Back to top Go down
Nanuq
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Nanuq

PostSubject: Re: The Search   The Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:00 pm

Nanuq tucked his coins back into his pocket and turned his attention to the new person who seemed to magically appear out from nowhere, "Sorry, no black sword here" he replied with a kind and warm smile before chasing down Kang before he lost him. Making his way through the seemingly endless crowds of people, who had returned to the arena to watch the matches continue and start anew, "Kang" he said, running up to the side of him, "I was thinking about your sight for a moment. Your lightning rods, if you thrust them down hard enough you could probably send out a static wave that can be used to enhance your sight. Not to mention if you had them all positioned around the entire arena, you could probably see everything..more or less".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search   The Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:22 pm

Kang looked at Nanuq. "You. Are. Brilliant." He smiled. "Now, where can i get shuriken and senbon? I may have another idea."

Kang stopped suddenly, tracing something in mid-air. He pondered a moment, nodded, and started walking again.
Back to top Go down
Nanuq
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Nanuq

PostSubject: Re: The Search   The Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:47 pm

Nanuq raised an eyebrow and chuckled at Kang as he traced something in mid air the continued walking as if he saw something that Nanuq didn't. "I don't use weapons" Nanuq explained as he glanced around the marketplace, scrutinizing the merchants for a seller that sold the ones Kang desired, "So i wouldn't have the slightest idea of where to find either of them" he added as they continued.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search   The Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 10:33 pm

Kang shrugged.

Suddenly, Kang veered left down a little alley. "Right about... Here!" They emerged into a group of little shops that sold all manner of weapons. He approached one near the corner. "I'll need a couple boxes of shuriken and Senbon please. Also, the two shields in the back and the pipes behind that curtain."

The shopkeeper looked at him, stunned. "How'd you know about the shields and pipes?" he asked, flabbergasted.

Kang smiled. "See these eyes?" he asked, "They mean that I am a seer. I am all knowing."

"Well, the shields and the other items i can sell you, but the pipes are for a new sink for my wife."

Kang chuckled. "You've got 15 extra feet of pipe there. A sink only needs 10 feet at most."

The shopkeeper laughed. "Yeah, it's my first time doing any sort of plumbing. I'll have to take your word on that mister." He brought out about 10 feet of pipe. "Here ya go!"
Back to top Go down
Nanuq
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Nanuq

PostSubject: Re: The Search   The Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 6:24 am

Nanuq chuckled as he turned around to lean up against the merchants shop and gaze up at the arena which filled with people by the minute and the ever growing sound marked the approach of round two. "A seer" He mumbled mostly to himself; having to cover his mouth with his left hand to stop from bursting out laughing. Instead he peered up at the arena that loomed over them with a smile, the happiness inside him bursting at the seams, "So you're taking on the world champ?" he asked Kang rhetorically, already knowing the answer, "Well...you might need some back up..or at least someone cheering you on in your corner. You think you can sneak me in through the side; i'll be the one Kang fan in there so you won't miss me" he added with a growing grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search   The Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 6:47 am

Kang chuckled. "Sure bud, I'll need the fan base."

Collecting his supplies, he thanked the merchant and headed back for the training room.

Immediately Kang sat down at the workbench and began building his upgrades. He stuck his hand out behind him. "Mind handing me the pipe back there?" He took the pipe, and turned to thank whoever had given it to him. He screamed.

There stood Kang... right in front of Kang. "Nanuq! Come here..." he said, not looking away from the shadowy reflection of himself.
Back to top Go down
Nanuq
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Nanuq

PostSubject: Re: The Search   The Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 3:38 pm

Nanuq immediately ran over to Kang and his double, leaving the group of people he had started a conversation with. His eyes too shot open wide upon gazing onto the perfect reflection of Kang but outlined in shadows instead of color detailed as the real one was, "How did you manage this?" Nanuq asked in a whispering tone as he reached out to touch the reflection and his hand passed through it. It felt like smoke to Nanuq, like a static charged smoke clouds; his curiosity grew with each passing moment, "How interesting" he mumbled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search   The Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:56 pm

Kang stared at it. "I wonder..." He focused a bit, then reached out to it. His hand met resistance almost like he was touching skin. "That's beastly..."

Kang imagined the reflection spinning. The reflection began spinning like a top. "Oh this could be handy..."

He imagined six more, and there they stood; woven out of darkness, yet in full color. He had them speak. In unison they chanted "Hello. Good Morning. Apple-grape pie. Scary scary."

He looked at Nanuq and shrugged. "Hey, it was the first thing that popped into my head."

He looked back at his clones. "I wonder what else i can make..."
Back to top Go down
Nanuq
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Nanuq

PostSubject: Re: The Search   The Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 7:47 pm

Nanuq smiled and his mind began racing with ideas on how Kang could use these doubles he had produced out of thin air. "The lightning rods" He mumbled, glancing over the doubles firstly then turning his body and attention to Kang, "Use the doubles to place the lightning rods where you need them. Several in the arena and i would suggest on the sides where the spikes are so you can channel up enough energy" he explained further with a grin. Sitting down next to Kang, Nanuq rubbed his chin and pondered Kang's future opponent, "Red X is equipped mainly with thick armor which is irresistible to things like lightning attacks; it's why he lasts so long in the matches. He let's his opponent tire themselves out as they try to break his armor. Then once their tired, he gives them hell. You won't see the best of his attacks until later in the match..if you make it that far..no offense, the guy is a champion after all" he reasoned, "What i would do is do exactly what he doesn't think i would do. He expects you to go ahead and straight up attack his armor or set up some future attacks. I would personally get my defenses in set..they will come in handy when your stamina is low. So these will definitely come in handy...oh and try not to hurt him too bad now..i think he would be a great ally and friend. Not to mention an opponent if i can top the point rankings to get to the premiere leagues".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Search   The Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Search
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next