Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
In search of a Master (Open to all!) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
In search of a Master (Open to all!) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
In search of a Master (Open to all!) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
In search of a Master (Open to all!) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
In search of a Master (Open to all!) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
In search of a Master (Open to all!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
In search of a Master (Open to all!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
In search of a Master (Open to all!) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
In search of a Master (Open to all!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
In search of a Master (Open to all!) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
In search of a Master (Open to all!) I_vote_lcapIn search of a Master (Open to all!) I_voting_barIn search of a Master (Open to all!) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
In search of a Master (Open to all!) I_vote_lcapIn search of a Master (Open to all!) I_voting_barIn search of a Master (Open to all!) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

In search of a Master (Open to all!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chihiro
Novice
Novice
Chihiro

In search of a Master (Open to all!) Empty
PostSubject: In search of a Master (Open to all!)   In search of a Master (Open to all!) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 5:45 pm

"I'm out, Gran!" Okana shouted the farewell to her waving grandmother before gently closing the door to their ice constructed, single story home.  Her grasp tightened around the waterbending scroll in her hand as she momentarily watched some waterbenders plow snow before merging with the crowd. A string of "excuse me"'s and "pardon me"'s rushed out her mouth as she anxiously hurried past her fellow villagers to a nearby, slightly vacant courtyard.

Okana gently slid to a stop dressed in her blue anorak outfit in front of a large vase of water, the usual place where she practiced her waterbending and slid open her scroll. She placed it on the ground and formed a basic stance to form the water whip, a move she'd been attempting to accomplish for a few days now.  
"Okay, relax, now for a little warm-up."  She gently spoke to herself, her arms outstretched towards the vase of water and she swayed her limbs fluidly back and forth seeing the water respond to her movements.   Yes, she thought, now for the whip.    She rose her hands in a circular movement watching as the water imitated then side-stepped, turning her body and shot her arm out.   Simultaneously, the water spread from its circular form and smacked Okana in her forehead.  
"Ow!" She growled.  "Come on water, work with me here!"
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: In search of a Master (Open to all!)   In search of a Master (Open to all!) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 8:18 pm

Hana wanders through the city. She was growing old, her hair starting to turn grey, some slight apperances of rinkles on her face, dressed in fire-nation clothes, however, her skin pale, she resembles a fire-nation civilian, not one of the water-tribes.

Her eyes travelled to a young girl, standing in an empty courtyard, accompanied by a vase and a scroll, that appeared to contain water-bending techniques. She appeared to struggle, but Hana didn't really care about that to begin with, however, she stopped to watch, standing in the distance, her arms crossed infront of her chest.

After some time passed by, she decided to step up and give the little girl some aid. She approached the girl, most likely un-noticed. Hana moved her hands up, melting the snow around her feet, creating a ring of water that floated around her hands. She entered the correct stance, moving her hands perfectly and skillfully, the water bending to her will, creating a long and powerful water-whip. "Are you in need of some help there, little girl?" she asked, looking towards the girl.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro
Novice
Novice
Chihiro

PostSubject: Re: In search of a Master (Open to all!)   In search of a Master (Open to all!) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 8:47 pm

Okana turned to the elder woman, hearing her approach. Okana had known that the woman had been watching her for quite some time but it didn't bother her. The girl turned and looked at the woman then, watching in slight awe as she performed the water-whip without what seemed any effort at all. Okana smiled then frowned as she examined the woman's clothing. Is she from the fire nation? Okana's eyes twinkled in fear at the thought but she pushed the emotion to the back of her mind and straightened herself. This woman had just bended water, so she couldn't have been a firebender. It had then occurred to her that the woman had spoken to her, so she fathomed a reply and said, "Yeah, I do." Okana was surprised the woman approached her but she didn't want to seem rude. "How in the world did you do that?"
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: In search of a Master (Open to all!)   In search of a Master (Open to all!) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 9:05 pm

Hana smiles towards the girl "It takes training. But you got to keep your movements flowing" She says demonstrating, She melts some more snow around her feet, greating a ring of water around her waist, that floated around softly. She moves her hands out elegantly, the water following the movements of her hand. "Softness of breath is your most important tool, without it, your waterbending will be un-controlled and you wont be able to create a soft flow. Now you try it" she said glancing towards the girl.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro
Novice
Novice
Chihiro

PostSubject: Re: In search of a Master (Open to all!)   In search of a Master (Open to all!) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 9:32 pm

Okana observed the woman's movements not bothering to question her motives. "Soft breathing..." I just realize I always hold my breath when I bend. She relaxed and breathed softly as the elder had instructed her to do so and imitated her moves, moving her hands gracefully around her, amazed at how easily the water seemed to move with her while she breathed. Okana formed a ring around her waist, continuing to move fluidly and smiled. "H-hey, I'm doing it!" She exclaimed, refusing to let her focus falter. For the first time, she achieved the water whip, witnessing the whip of water gently splash back into the vase. "Oh snap! I did it!" Okana looked at the woman, a bright gleam in her sapphire eyes. She bowed slightly. "Thank you so much. May I have your name?"
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: In search of a Master (Open to all!)   In search of a Master (Open to all!) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:33 am

Hana smiles towards the girls as she managed to move the water around, the waterwhip appeared to be no problem to her now that the girl managed to actually -breathe- while she was bending. "Good job!" Hana said to the girl as she accomplished the water whip.
"My name is Hana" She replied to the girl as she turned and started to head out of the courtyard. She came to a stop "You'll become a great waterbender, learning so quickly!" she uttered, before she resumed her walking.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro
Novice
Novice
Chihiro

PostSubject: Re: In search of a Master (Open to all!)   In search of a Master (Open to all!) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:38 pm

A grin spread across Okana's face as the woman complimented her. "Thanks!" She then realized that it was rude of her not to tell the woman her name yet. "Hana, how pretty. My name is Okana." She caught up with the woman as she began to exit the courtyard, afraid that her confidence would leave with her. "Uh, wait, Hana.." Oh come on just ask her already. Okana hesitated, then straightened, her eyes becoming full of determination, matching her solid tone. "Would you consider teaching me?"
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: In search of a Master (Open to all!)   In search of a Master (Open to all!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:16 am

(Sorry for replying so late!!!!!!!)
Hana turns her glance towards the young girl a slightly shocked expression on her face. "W-wha." she uttered, wandering into deep thought. After a short minute, she had managed to come up with a reply and a decision. "Sure thing, I guess I can." Her reply was short, but it said enough. "Just name the time and place, and I'll be there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In search of a Master (Open to all!)   In search of a Master (Open to all!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 11:40 pm

Sukka was walking he was tired he didn't take a nap he was meditating for 5 days.
The young man then looked at the sky and said"What i beutiful day to be out here."
Sukka then heared noises he then sneaked on them and then got up and said"Hello dudettes my name Sukka you guys must know me since i am the Heir to the Northern Water Tribe.
Back to top Go down
warriorcats16678
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
warriorcats16678

PostSubject: Re: In search of a Master (Open to all!)   In search of a Master (Open to all!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 11:13 am

Mizu walked around and almost bumped into a girl and a old lady.Sukka was also there.She smiled shyly to them then started to walk away.She needed to find a water bending teach not gossip all day.
She looked around.Where would she find someone who would teach her?She was new to the northern water tribe.She had traveled on her polarbeardog,Kuma.She spotted Kuma where she had left her.By a jewelery shop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In search of a Master (Open to all!)   In search of a Master (Open to all!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In search of a Master (Open to all!)
Page 1 of 1