Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Search Party I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Search Party I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Search Party I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Search Party I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Search Party I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Search Party I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Search Party I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Search Party I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Search Party I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Search Party 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Search Party I_vote_lcapSearch Party I_voting_barSearch Party I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Search Party

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Search Party Empty
PostSubject: Search Party   Search Party I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:37 pm

Kozzan dismounted the beautiful creature that was called Rashana, and stumbled, eyes wide with awe. That was the fastest flight he had ever been on, and he was not use to it. He took a seat on the ground, and looked up at Dakota. "We should split up. It will go faster. Just look for the only guy wearing a tanktop around here. oh...it's brown. His whole outfit is. And his staff looks like mine," he said, letting Dakota take a long look. Dakota nodded, and took off heading east. Kozzan looked at Zoz, and showed him the staff as well, then nodded. Zoz chirped, then started running on all fours towards a chunk of ice, then jumped off, spreading his wings and taking to the wind.

Kozzan stood up, still a little shaky, and slammed his staff on the ground. Its wings and tailfin opened up briskly, and he brought it behind himself, breathing in Deeply. Please Be here Kaas, he thought before taking off, and jumping off the ice cliff they landed on, letting his glider take to the wind. He steered towards the glistening buildings keeping low in the streets, searching with a wide eye.

As he soared quickly through the streets, deep in thought, he barely noticed until the last minute. His tail fin was wobbling! He tried to slow down and go lower, but that was the last straw. It snapped off, causing him to spin out of control. "LOOK OUT!" he yelled as he went down. He landed, crashing in to someone, luckly with his outstreched arms, catching them and wrapping up so as to not cause them to hurt themselves worse. They stopped with a clash against a building; Kozzan hitting his back hard, causing him to gasp, eyes widen, and squeeze a bit on the person he was holding.
Back to top Go down

Search Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search Party   Search Party I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:44 pm

"What the..," she wriggled free of the persons arms and stumbled up. Looking back she saw a man laying there just as dumbfounded as her. In her eyes he looked as if he was in pain and she kneeled trying to help.
"Oh are you ok?" she asked smiling. Lindsey helped him sit up and he seemed a bit dazed. "what happened?"
Back to top Go down

Search Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search Party   Search Party I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:51 pm

"Unnhhh..." He moaned sitting up slowly. "S-sorry...I lost control of my Gli-..." Kozzan was stopped short by the beauty of this girl. She looked about his age, maybe a year older at the most, but she left him awestruck. "Glider..." he finished, unable to take his Gaze off her face. HE tried to stand up, but doubled back in pain. Man...bruised.....probably he thought between gasps. "Sorry...I don't know what happened," he said, lifting his vest, revealing an athletic body with chiseled muscles in his abs, sides, and back. He gingerly touched the throbbing spot on his back. A small tingle of pain slivered up his spine as he winced.
Back to top Go down

Search Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search Party   Search Party I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:58 pm

"Please let me help," she turned him around and removed his vest. Her cheeks blushed red. She examined his back and saw and large scrap from his contact with the ground. From a nearby pool she pulled a small amount of water from it and pulled it close. "This may sting just a little." she pulled the water over her hands and touched his wound. He winced at the tempature. "Hope this helps, its a way to repay you for risking your well bieng for mine." she put his vest back on and he turned around. "Thank you," she said smiling.
Back to top Go down

Search Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search Party   Search Party I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:08 pm

Kozzan Blushed as she removed his vest, but was curious as to what she was doing. He looked back in time to see her draw water from the canal near bye, and his eyes widened. A Water Bender? What is she D- "Ahh!" his thought turned to vocalization as she brought the water up to his wound. The freezing of the temperature shocked then numbed the area quickly. "Th-thank you..." he stopped her from thanking him. He stood as she smiled and turned away, noticing the red on her cheeks. Hehe...i think she might have some interest he thought as he turned away, looking for his broken glider. He found it, and scooped it up, as well as the tail fin. Not snapped.....just loose. He thought, pressing the piece back into its slit, then closing the rest of the wings. I'll let Kaas give it a look. he thought. He turned back in the direction of the girl, and caught himself staring at her backside as she walked away. What am i doing? he thought. He wanted to run back and catch her name, but he had to find Kaas. On the way out, he promised himselfas he reluctantly turned and continued his search.
Back to top Go down
Dash
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Dash

Search Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search Party   Search Party I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:03 pm

Dakota started walking east. He was reacently at the Northern Water Tribe but the sight of the tents where his old home use to be still made him feel disapointed...and sad. He kept surching keeping his eyes open for someone who fit the discription Kozzan gave him.
Back to top Go down
Air Prince Kaas
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Air Prince Kaas

Search Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search Party   Search Party I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:08 pm

"Well there...someone seems to be Reminiscent, huh?" asked Kaas, reffering to the look on Dakota's face. Zoz jumped down from the building where he stood next to Kaas and landed on Dakota's shoulder, chirping reassurance. "Zoz here has told me everything, Dakota. And Kozzan Probably told you about me, huh?" He asked, a playful twinkle in his eyes. Dakota turned around as The Prince of the Northern Air Nomads jumped off the building and landed gracefully infront of him. "Just in case, I'm Prince Kaas of the Northern Air Nomads," he introduced himself, bowing his head. "But please. I'm not one for fromalities," he said, offering his hand for Dakota to shake.
Back to top Go down
Dash
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Dash

Search Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search Party   Search Party I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:20 pm

Dakota looked around when he heard someone talking. Suddenly Zoz landed on his shoulder. He turned around to see an airbender jump off of a building and landed in front of him. Dakota shook his hand as he held it out. "Its nice to meet you." Dakota said, both lemurs still on his shoulders. "So Zoz told you everything?" Looking over at the lemur, "Thats good that means you know the situation in Ba Sing Se and the Marrow Nation. Right?"
Back to top Go down
Air Prince Kaas
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Air Prince Kaas

Search Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search Party   Search Party I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:33 pm

Kaas nodded. "I knew about Marriow Nation...and I was on my way there, but Zoz stopped me just in time. He told me about Ba Sing Se. We needn't worry abut the Earth Capital at the moment. Trust me. Marriow Nation is in graver trouble." Kaas concluded, nodding his head. "We need to meet up with Kozzan, and find some volunteers to take with us. This will be a dirty fight, and we will need every hand we can get," He said, looking around the streets. Kaas strapped his staff to his back, ans Zoz leeped, perching on the top of it. "Lets find Kozzan first, then we will discuss what we need to do. Zoz told me you have a few "friends" in Marriow. A smart mouth fire bender, and some elderly's, correct? explain the situation as you know it so far." he asked Dakota.
Back to top Go down
Dash
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Dash

Search Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search Party   Search Party I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:48 pm

Dakota listened to Kaas. "As far as i know in Ba Sing Se there are a group of rebels trying to overthrow the king. The group was the Exchange Corps and thats about what I know. As for the Mairrow Nation I know that the Fire Nation is going to attack a group of waterbenders and that their force is massive." Dakota thought for a second. "Ok so we are going to the Mairow Nation first but I also think the Earth Kingdom could use some help too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Search Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search Party   Search Party I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Search Party
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2010 :: April-
Jump to: