Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Search ~ Mass and Sen I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Search ~ Mass and Sen I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Search ~ Mass and Sen I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Search ~ Mass and Sen I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Search ~ Mass and Sen I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Search ~ Mass and Sen I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Search ~ Mass and Sen I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Search ~ Mass and Sen I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Search ~ Mass and Sen I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Search ~ Mass and Sen 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Search ~ Mass and Sen I_vote_lcapThe Search ~ Mass and Sen I_voting_barThe Search ~ Mass and Sen I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Search ~ Mass and Sen I_vote_lcapThe Search ~ Mass and Sen I_voting_barThe Search ~ Mass and Sen I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Search ~ Mass and Sen

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinna
Beginner
Beginner
Rinna

The Search ~ Mass and Sen Empty
PostSubject: The Search ~ Mass and Sen   The Search ~ Mass and Sen I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:23 am

Kirai smiled as she walked through the dark city. She had just finished a preformance and was looking for a place to stay. She ruffled through her coin bag, which was full From tonight. The crowd was exceptionally large today and they paid well. “Great job Kirai,” she said to herself. Kirai smiled, but stopped abruptly as a parchment of her fell from her bag. She stopped and bent down to pick it up. Kirai glanced up slowly to see three rough looking men. The smiled and gazed at her with evil smiles. Kirai gasped and stepped back, she turned to run but was blocked off by two others. One stepped forward, and chuckled, “ Give us the money wench, and we wont hurt you.” Normally she would be terrified, but Kirai spent some time with hooligans just a little bit ago, and she learned a few things. Kirai unsheathed her blade, which glowed a glinting silver.
If you want the money, come and get it.’ The man grunted, and stepped forward in a attempt to grab her. Kirai leapt back and slapped his hand away to the side with her blade. Frustrated the thief ran forward gritting his teeth. Kirai, unprepared for that, screamed and sprinted off to the right. She was closely followed by the five men, who started to gain up on the woman. Kirai ran between two buildings but was in agony to find out that it was a dead end. The men closed in on her and she threw the money at them.
“There, have it,” She said in defeat. The thief grunted, and laughed, he looked at her evilly. A looked that struck fear in Kirai’s heart.
“ Oh no little lady, your blade scratched my hand up, and i want revenge for that.' He walked up and grabbed Kirai by the shoulders and slapped her hard across the face.
She screamed and pulled out a hidden knife from the inside of her coat, and she stabbed the man hard in the chest. The grip on her shoulder weakened as she saw his body fall to the ground. In a daze she fell to her knees, “What did i just do?’
Back to top Go down
Senshuken
Novice
Novice
Senshuken

PostSubject: Re: The Search ~ Mass and Sen   The Search ~ Mass and Sen I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:50 am

So far, Senshuken's trip had been interesting.

He had been to the different cities of the Light Kingdom a number of times in the past, normally because his job required it. He didn't mind the travel in the slightest and this trip into enemy turf was no different then before. He was here on a business trip.

What made this trip interesting was the client. Normally, he worked for his own government, but this was a request from a third party that had been confirmed legit. An Earth kingdom noble wanted a Light kingdom noble dead.

It wasn't much of a story. The son of some high class Light bender had raped the Earth nobles daughter. He wanted vengeance since justice could not be provided.

The fact that the target was a rapist removed any possible doubt that the man had to die, but the more he learned of his target showed that something had to be done sooner or later. The earth nobles daughter had not been his first victim... she had however been the last one of them to survive.

And just as he had tracked his prey down while it and it's friends seemed to have cornered another woman, that woman lashed out with a knife and saved him the trouble of coming all the way here. It was ironic in a way.

If he wished to, he could easily have walked away at this point, accepting the fact that his prey seemed to have been removed from the world, but that would be sloppy work on his behalf. If nothing else, confirmation was needed.

Stepping into the dead end alley that the trouble was brewing in, Senshuken, aka Naruto Nara, was a blond haired late teen with blue eyes wearing a white coat with blue pants from one of the smaller villages who didn't like what he was seeing.

" Hey! What the hell do you think you guys are doing?!"
Back to top Go down
Massie
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General
Massie

PostSubject: Re: The Search ~ Mass and Sen   The Search ~ Mass and Sen I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 12:09 pm

A girl with pale skin, with black, short, cropped hair, her bangs go down to her chin but they stay back. This girl has golden eyes. Her name? Rikka.

Rikka wears a choker (kind of necklace, if you didn't know) with her family crest on it. She wears a dark green jacket with a dark green tank top underneath, she wears long black pants, and she wears black flats.

She was wandering around the Light Kingdom and she stayed to watch this girl's performance, she was really good. Rikka was just finished watching the girl's show, she goes to wander again. Then she heard some guys voices and a girls voice. The girl sounded like the girl from the show.

Rikka ran towards it. She found the thugs and the girl. "Leave her alone!" Rikka exclaims. "If you don't, I will hurt you!" She threatens.
Back to top Go down
Rinna
Beginner
Beginner
Rinna

PostSubject: Re: The Search ~ Mass and Sen   The Search ~ Mass and Sen I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 12:22 pm

Kirai looks up wide eyed to see a a woman running towards the scene. She had noticed that the remaning ruffians were coming closer. Kirai back up against the wall and held her knees to her chest. She watched as the thugs turned around to she her. She recognized the girl from her show, a audience member of the large crowd. Suddenly a blonde haired man in a white shirt and blue pants appeared. He reminded her of a man she met earlier and it was awkward to see him. The man showed up and started to yell. She was awfully confused, not to mention emotionally scared. She wasnt sure what to say and without a cue she watched as the thugs dispearsed from the area immediatly, trying to escape the oncoming people and the scene.
She stood and put her knife back within her sash tied around her dress. Kirai rubbed her shoulder and glanced at the girl and the strange man that lashed out earlier.
Back to top Go down
Senshuken
Novice
Novice
Senshuken

PostSubject: Re: The Search ~ Mass and Sen   The Search ~ Mass and Sen I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 12:46 pm

As the band of thugs turned tail and ran for their lives (The fact that their lives would have been in danger had they been stupid enough to attack him didn't need to be brought up.) Naruto simply glared at them until they were out of sight before returning his attention to the woman who had done the killing in self defense, his features growing softer as he started to walk towards her.

Before he reached her, he decided to stop and kneel down beside the body of the man who had gotten stabbed. Glancing at the second woman in the alley, he nodded his head towards her before tilting it towards the victim, silently telling her to comfit her.

Turning his attention towards the body, he places two of his fingers on the man's neck to check for any vital signs. Finding none, he sighed slightly, glad he wouldn't have to step on the man's neck in front of witnesses now.
Back to top Go down
Massie
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General
Massie

PostSubject: Re: The Search ~ Mass and Sen   The Search ~ Mass and Sen I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 12:51 pm

Rikka nods at the man, Rikka walks toward the woman. "A-Are you okay?" Rikka asks, the woman. She gets on her knees when she reaches the woman, that performed. "Are you wounded? Hurt?" She asks, softly.
Back to top Go down
Rinna
Beginner
Beginner
Rinna

PostSubject: Re: The Search ~ Mass and Sen   The Search ~ Mass and Sen I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 1:10 pm

Kirai watched as the man neared her. But he wasnt coming at her, he stopped at the thug she murdered earlier. Her eyes were wide, and slowly began to tear up. She just killed him, murdered a innocent being. Her entire life, Kirai lived a life of protection, and not knowing how the world was. She grew up learning that everylife if special. Taught to her by Saichi, her older, wiser. Kirai let go of her knees as the woman approached her. She asked if she was okay, hurt or anything.
Kirai shook her head and cupped her face with her hands. She wispeared over and over again, " I am a murderer." She looked up to see the man checking the thugs pulse, being right that he was for sure dead.
Kirai sighed, and decided to buck up. " Im alright, thanks for asking." She reached out and began to gather the coins that she threw over the ground. Something so dire to her, but what if she just gave them the bag in the first place, she wouldn be known as a murderer. Yet she was sure fate had another plan for her to be guilty of spilling a mans blood. Every life is layed out on a map the moment your born. If your fate is to be a murderer, it shall be so, no matter the route it takes you to get there.
Back to top Go down
Senshuken
Novice
Novice
Senshuken

PostSubject: Re: The Search ~ Mass and Sen   The Search ~ Mass and Sen I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 1:36 pm

" I am a murderer."

Her words, for what they were worth, struck a cord with Naruto. Something he had learned early on in his upbringing was the differences between non militant people who murdered and killed for a living.

Raising from the ground, he spoke a sentence loud enough to be heard by both women. "You are not a murderer."

Slowly turning towards his audience of two, he decided to continue. " Murderers are people who slay family, friends or people they know for their own, somewhat insane reasons. Thugs and Assassins murder for profit. Killers don't really need an excuse or reason to do what they do. They just do it. You have ended this man's life, but you didn't come here on this day planning to murder him, you aren't profiting from causing his death and you didn't slay him for pleasure. All that has happened here is he tried to force himself on you and you fought back to defend yourself. He didn't have to try and attack you, so his death is completely his own doing. You were just the means he used to take his own life."
Back to top Go down
Massie
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General
Massie

PostSubject: Re: The Search ~ Mass and Sen   The Search ~ Mass and Sen I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 1:40 pm

"Hes right, you are no murder." Rikka says. "You defended yourself. You won't be in any trouble," Rikka adds. "Your..the girl that performed tonight..you were really, really good," Rikka says, complimenting the girl. "Hi, I am Rikka. You both are?" Rikka introduces, herself to the other two people.
Back to top Go down
Rinna
Beginner
Beginner
Rinna

PostSubject: Re: The Search ~ Mass and Sen   The Search ~ Mass and Sen I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 2:51 pm

Kirai looked up at the man, he was both forcefull and excertive. But underneath his words laid truth. He was right, she wasnt a true murderer, yet she still felt bad at taking a mans life, no matter how cruel he was, this man knew what he was talking about, and Kirai wondered how he knew this, and what the right thing to say was. The woman beside her agreed with the man, defeneding yourself doesnt put you in the wrong. The woman conplimented her for tonight and introduced herself.
Kirai nodded and continued to glance at the man, rather mysterious, she was cuious about him.
" I'm Kirai....I'm sorry to bother, but you sir, seem to know what your talking about." She eyed him carefully, and glanced at the dead thug laying before her feet. " What exactly was your purpose coming here?" Kirai knew there was more to this stranger than what she could see, and she wished to find out. Kirai stared at him with her large purple eyes, trying to see the truth beyond his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Search ~ Mass and Sen   The Search ~ Mass and Sen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Search ~ Mass and Sen
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next