Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 4 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapWestern Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 4 I_voting_barWestern Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapWestern Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 4 I_voting_barWestern Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a (CLOSED)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a (CLOSED)   Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 3:42 pm

Ji Mei jumped from the ball and it disappeared. She watched Nasuk cannonball in to the water. "WooooHooooo! I give it a 9!" She laughed. She liked the idea of a swim but she didn't want her robes to get wet. She took off her sash and her yoga pants to reveal a pair of spandex shorts. 'Hopefully Nasuk doesn't mind, I just can get my robes wet.' She thought before running in to the water until it hit her stomach. Then she just laid there on her back.
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a (CLOSED)   Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:53 pm

I was in Kyoshi Island. I didnt know what to do, I was with Rei, my polar dog. I've finally arrived to the beach and found two benders. A girl in the water and a boy ready to get in the water. I went to them and said "Hey".
Back to top Go down
http://campsfordemigods.home-forums.com/forum
JayBolt12
Apprentice
Apprentice
JayBolt12

PostSubject: Re: Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a (CLOSED)   Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:46 pm

Nazuk realized shortly after he jumped in and when he saw Ji Mei leaving her robes on the shore; that he probably should have taken his outer wear clothes off. He swam to the shore and compressed a patch of sand together to form a rock surface which he laid his outer tunic, sash, pack, green undershirt, and shoes off. He figured that his shorts could be left on. He figured with the current weather it wouldn't take long for them to dry. He moved Ji Mei's stuff to the solid patch too. He was about to head back into the water when he heard a voice behind him. He turned around and saw a blond guy standing on the sand behind him. " Hey." Nazuk replied. "I was just about to head back in the water. You wanna join us?" he asked trying to be friendly. He bent down and solidified another area of sand in case the blond fellow decided to join them and didn't want to get his clothes wet.
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a (CLOSED)   Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:05 am

Ji Mei stood up in the water and looked to the shore and saw Nazuk put her cloths on the rock. "Thank you Nazuk!" She yelled with a wave. That's when she noticed the blond boy. She left the water and spun to make herself completely dry. She started walking closer to the blond boy until she recognized him. "LEE!" She yelled and ran over to the blond, hugging him.
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a (CLOSED)   Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 9:50 am

"Ji! Its been a long time!" Lee said hugging her. They've met before. Lee step back to see Ji, which she've gotten even more beautiful. I turn to the boy name Nazuk, "I'll love to join you two" Lee said. Lee took his shirt off and put it in the solified area Nazuk have made in the sand. He must be an earth bender. Rei was next to me, happy to see Ji Mei. I ran to the water, bend it, so I could jump high and do a cannonball. I land in the water as a cannonball. "Come on, Ji and Nazuk, how about a race or something?".
Back to top Go down
JayBolt12
Apprentice
Apprentice
JayBolt12

PostSubject: Re: Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a (CLOSED)   Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 1:22 pm

interestingly enough Ji Mei and the blond guy seemed to know each other. From what he picked up listening to the dialogue between Ji Mei and the blond fellow, he picked up that the guy's name was Lee. Then Lee took up his offer and rushed into the water. He challenged them to a race. " Not too sure about that." Nazuk said " I may be able to swim, but i'm not sure I'm that seaworthy." he said wading back into the water.
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a (CLOSED)   Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:08 pm

Ji Mei saw Lee do a cannonball and challenge us to a race. She turned around to see Rei, Lee's Polar bear dog sitting there. "Hey boy." She said and started to pet him. "If you feel lonely Nala is just over there." She gave the dog one final hug before running to the end of the water. "Lee, your a Water Bender. You know you will win but..... I'm gonna try." Ji Mei would have to use her bending to make herself faster, kinda like a little jet. She dove under the water and put an air bubble around her mouth so she could breathe. When she was next to Lee she surfaced. "Ready?"
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a (CLOSED)   Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 7:15 pm

Rei wentrunning towards Nala, which she gave him a big kiss leaving him all wet. Lee had a bubble in his head, so that he could breath underwater. "So its a race and bendings are allow. And dont worry, I wont use blood bending!" Lee said getting ready to race. "1, 2, 3!" Lee bend water all around him and was shoot like a ball in a cannon.
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a (CLOSED)   Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 9:35 pm

Ji Mei began to push air out of her hands and feet. She began to slide through the water like a jet. Before she knew it she was up beside Lee. She looked at him, shot him a smile before turning her head to the front again and blew more air.
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a (CLOSED)   Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 9:49 pm

Ji Mei was now ahead of Lee. Lee, with all his power push himself with water. He was now next to Ji Mei. "Be careful!" Lee said turning the water towards them into ice. Lee jumped with water helping him to go higher, getting on the other side of the frozen water. It was like 30 feets long of frozen water. Lee have to admit, Ji Mei is fast...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a (CLOSED)   Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a  (CLOSED) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Western Air Temple girl arrives at Ba Sing Se and needs a (CLOSED)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next