Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
First Day In Be-Sing-Se (closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
First Day In Be-Sing-Se (closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
First Day In Be-Sing-Se (closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
First Day In Be-Sing-Se (closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
First Day In Be-Sing-Se (closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
First Day In Be-Sing-Se (closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
First Day In Be-Sing-Se (closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
First Day In Be-Sing-Se (closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
First Day In Be-Sing-Se (closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
First Day In Be-Sing-Se (closed) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
First Day In Be-Sing-Se (closed) I_vote_lcapFirst Day In Be-Sing-Se (closed) I_voting_barFirst Day In Be-Sing-Se (closed) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
First Day In Be-Sing-Se (closed) I_vote_lcapFirst Day In Be-Sing-Se (closed) I_voting_barFirst Day In Be-Sing-Se (closed) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

First Day In Be-Sing-Se (closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

First Day In Be-Sing-Se (closed) Empty
PostSubject: First Day In Be-Sing-Se (closed)   First Day In Be-Sing-Se (closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 1:47 pm

The water was choppy. The boat trudged along through the water, mist covering the air. The clouds were dark and gloomy, raining tears down slowly, then pouring. It didn't really bother the young man on the rail. Everyone here after being on this boat for so long needed a bath anyway. He had traveled a ways, from the Southern most portion of the Earth Kingdom, over to the Ice Kingdom, then back up to Ba-Sing-Se. In all his travels, had had still never seen a city as large Ba-Sing-Se. As they pulled into the port, many feet started to shuffle, and sighs of relief and exaustion came from the people on the boat. After it was tied down and the ramp dropped, they were walked in single file over to the front desks, where they submitted there passports. As he started nearing the front of the lines, a small skirmish broke out. Apparently they had spotted a fake pastport, and several Dai-Li agents dragged him off half concious. The line started to move again, babies crying from random spots in the crowd. Finally, it was his turn.
"Passoport?" asked the lady at the front desk. She was old and wrinkled, and her voice reminded him of a badly tuned harp.
He slid her his passport. She eyed it carefully, then looked back at him. Finally, she slid it back.
"Go on ahead" she said.
He walked through the gate, then let out a sigh of relief as he got through. He hadn't been able to obtain a real passport. Very few could, as they cost ALOT of money. Instead he had payed a decent amount to obtain what he had been told was a very good fake. Apparently that extra money had payed off.
Apparently not.
As he got into the city, several Dai-Li agents started to circle around him. One of them walked up to him.
"Passport" he said bluntly.
"I already went through this with the lady at the fro-" he started
The Dai-Li agent pushed him into the agent behind him, who grabbed him. The agent grabbed the passport from his pocket and started to look at it.
"The lady at the front is getting old and her eyes aren't so good anymore, so when she thinks there might be a fake she asks us to double check" said the agent.
He observed it for a moment. He looked up at the other agents. He shook his head. The young man cursed under his breath, and stomped his foot, sending a two foot pillar into the crotch of the guard behind him, who let out a loud yelp. He threw the guard off his shoulder into the guard in front of him, and made a dash for it.

Last edited by Ordan on Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: First Day In Be-Sing-Se (closed)   First Day In Be-Sing-Se (closed) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 3:46 pm

Amuri, a blonde haired assasin of Lethal, as well as a waterbender from the North Pole, sat down with a straw hat on, watching the runaways go past. She went up at the lady, or the wrinkled prune, and she said, ''If you want my passport, then go and fetch it!''. Amuri said, when she slipped out a fake passport, and whipped it away from her own hands with a water-whip, and pushed her way through to the city. ''Immature people, I can get what I want..''. Amuri said, flipping a pocket-knife into her hand. She caught notice of a young man, or now an outcast running from agents. ''Hah, they'd never catch that guy''. Amuri said, and she smirked beneath her breath.
The same Dai Li agents approached her and she said, ''Can I help you lads?''. With a different tone in her voice, but the Dai Li recognized her, Amuri Tamikane, From Lethal. Yep thats me.
''Come with me for a minute''. One agent said, and looked down at Amuri, when she looked up slyly.
''For what?'' Amuri asked and she opened her knife, so the blade stuck out. Suddenly she ran, and appeared by one of the agents neck.
''Turn me in, and I swear your bloody leader will be next''. She said, pointing the knife at the mans neck.
She peered at the agents faces, who were now staring at her, ''Uhm... go, we won't bother you again...Miss um, what's your name?''. Asked one agent, quivering as he said his words.
''Amuri Tamikane lads, Miss Tamikane''. Amuri said and she walked away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day In Be-Sing-Se (closed)   First Day In Be-Sing-Se (closed) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 4:01 pm

Ordan began running from the Dai-Li agents. Apparently some of them had something else to do, for the group of eight or so had boiled down to about four. However, Ordan was still somewhat of a beginner at Earth Bending. He wasn't as good as one Dai-Li agent, let alone four. A few more popped up in the street in front of him, and he had no choice but to turn into one of the allies to the left of him. He hit a dead end. He cursed under his breath and turned around, facing the Dai-Li agents.
"Hey, listen, can't we just talk this over? How about I walk out and walk back in?" said Ordan. Apparently they either didn't hear or didn't care, bcause they kept coming forward. Ordan picked up a rock next to him. "Last chance, I'm warning you!" said Ordan. At this the agents broke out laughing. In unison they all began to Earth Bend. Ordan stomped on the ground, a small pillar of Earth moving him just out of the way of a couple of boulders, which smashed a hole in the wall behind him. He returned the favor, shooting a boulder out of the ground and kicking it, knocking an agent to the ground (who after a moment of hesitation, got back up). Again, in unison they stomped on the ground, and several pillars of Earth rose form the ground, trapping his legs. Ordan pulled ou ihs Couquina sword, putting it up in a defensive position. He knew this was it, but he wouldn't go out quietly. The agents approached.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: First Day In Be-Sing-Se (closed)   First Day In Be-Sing-Se (closed) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 4:06 pm

Amuri watched the young man that was in trouble and rushed over quickly. A large spout of water had hit one of the agents, as Amuri approached them. ''Leave this guy alone..''. Amuri said, and she created a whip of water from the large puddle beneath the fallen guard. The Dai Li would not listen, and she splashed the whip, and created a small ripple instead, which pushed the guards further away from them. ''Now Run!''. Amuri said, still defending as she rushed with the earthbender.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day In Be-Sing-Se (closed)   First Day In Be-Sing-Se (closed) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 4:36 pm

As she rushed in, he set to work getting the Earth off his legs, which took a few seconds. He then started to run with the girl, he turned around and stomped, pushing his arms out wide. To large pillars flew out, smashing the walls. The walls caved in, seperating them and the agents (at least for a minute or two). He then ran after the women who had probably just saved his life. After they had gotten far enough away (and Ordan had caught his breath,) he turned around to face her. "Thanks." he said, offering her his hand. "Names Ordan, Ordan Coal."
Back to top Go down
Areon Naturebender
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Areon Naturebender

PostSubject: Re: First Day In Be-Sing-Se (closed)   First Day In Be-Sing-Se (closed) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 5:57 pm

The boat's prow rocked up and down... Areon had always hated water. He got seasick more often then not. He now stood on the right side of the ferry, trying not to show weakness as the boat lurched around in the choppy waves. Suddenly Forestpelt appeared at his side, a comfort. Restless people were moving around everywhere. To his left, a mother tried to comfort a crying baby. To the right, guards were questioning a troublesome looking teen. A lot of these people were thin and sickly, refugees who had been traveling for a long time with almost no food. Areon felt sorry for them.

Finally the boat arrived at Ba Sing Se. He was there! Well, not quite...
"Passport?!" a very cranky lady who looked so old it was like she was withering in front of Areon shouted at him. "Um... oh yeah, here." Areon pulled a passport out of his bag. He had gotten it honestly, spending all of his money, so he was going to have none when he reached Ba Sing Se. "Hmmm..." the old lady looked it over from all sides, and finally nodded her head grudgingly, and passed it back to him, stamped. Areon entered the city. It was glorious, with walls at least fifty feet high. Areon was incredibly happy to finally be here. Living in a small village on a island, he had never seen anything this splendid.

A scuffle brought Areon back to earth. Two people had beaten a bunch of Dai-Li agents and were on the run. His curiosity got the better of him, and he followed cautiously, Forestpelt running next to him.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: First Day In Be-Sing-Se (closed)   First Day In Be-Sing-Se (closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 1:50 pm

''Cool name, Me? I'm Amuri Tamikane''. The young blonde said, and she created small spouts of water, thrashing in front of the Dai Li. ''Yeah I'm a natural outcast.. me being in an illegal organization, they all recognize my face''. Amuri said and she grinned back at the agents. ''So what were you planning to do in Ba Sing Se?''. Amuri asked as her curiosity was always quite mysterious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day In Be-Sing-Se (closed)   First Day In Be-Sing-Se (closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 1:01 am

"It's good to meet you Amuri" said Ordan, putting down his hand (with no hard feelings). I'm only staying here for a few months." Ordan looked back to see if the same Dai-Li agents had followed them. "Anyway, I really need to get going before those agents come back with more people. If you need me, just head to the Blue Dragon Teashop. It's here in the lower ring" said Ordan. At this he walked off down the road, heading for the Teashop (slowing down for her to catch up if she was interested).
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: First Day In Be-Sing-Se (closed)   First Day In Be-Sing-Se (closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:21 pm

(Hope you don't mind if I join in ^_^)
Naoto had been observing the ruckus going on before him, having gotten a good laugh from it aswell. He was heaving for his breath, his abdomen hurting from laughing to that extent that he had. He had litterally laughed until he had started crying. Wiping the tears away from his eyes, he pushed himself up from his seat, figuring out that it would be great fun if he either aided the Dai-Li agents, or the two currently fleeing from them. He pushes up from his seat, the 6'0" tall, bald, musculous figure running out in order to catch up with them. He could appear intimidating on most people, having a feel of authority hanging around him, his outfit clearly stating his orgins from the fire nation, and that he was of a wealthy orgin. The 53 year old man, with a medium long beard started catching up with them, as he ran by the Dai-Li, he swiftly came to the decision of aiding the fleeing people, which in hind sight, might not have been such a good idea. "Hello" his powerful voice echoed towards them, although he didn't speak loudly, most people would notice his voice in any crowd "So. Are the Dai-Li bugging you?" he asked, a man, who looked like he could break you in half if you said something he didn't like, was seemingly offering some aid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day In Be-Sing-Se (closed)   First Day In Be-Sing-Se (closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:20 pm

((No worries, the more the marrier)) Kyoko had shaken hands with Ordan and then decided not to follow him. ((I'm not trying to control your character, if you change your mind then post again)) A tall, elderly, and somewhat mean looking firebender popped up in front of him. Apparently he had seen the skirmish with the Dai-Li. Ordan stopped and looked at the man, who was exactly his height. Though he was the same height, they were NOT the same build, Ordan being of medium build. "Um, no, why do you ask?" said Ordan. He didn't know who he was, but he could be sided with the Dai-Li. At the same time, he wasn't looking for more trouble, so he said it in a kind and courteous voice. Ordan kept walking (letting the Fire Bender keep up with him, as to not incour his wrath).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day In Be-Sing-Se (closed)   First Day In Be-Sing-Se (closed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Day In Be-Sing-Se (closed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next